• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona RP anyone?

Could be interesting but need more detail. What do you have in mind? Same story different characters? same story, same characters? Different story?

Sounds like a good start if you have an outline in mind for how it'll develop and what the actual villain is.

There's always a big reveal and a mystery to figure out in those games.

Not at all,but it probably can take a bit of tweaking with the characters involved,since the connection to Japanese mythology is less prominent.

Or you can come up with a generally different story too.

My main point is that it's good to have a general outline for a mystery-based story,so that the people involved can gradually guide the characters as they solve it.

If a couple more people are interested,maybe then you can start brainstorming.

Could do something where each chapter involves a minor villain to be beaten on the way to the main antagonist, like P5.

Or everyone gets sucked into a central location split into different dungeons and gradually has to unravel it like Persona Q.

Or even a post-apocalyptic setting that the power of Personas can somehow help to solve, like Digital Devil Saga or SMT1.

Those are just a few possibilities, we can wait for other people's input.

Could do something where each chapter involves a minor villain to be beaten on the way to the main antagonist, like P5.
I am all for that though the persona q idea is also good.

An idea I had in keeping with the murder mystery idea of persona 4. We can have it that murder or multiple murders occured with the victim or victims are connected to the players who have a motive therefore are treated as suspect. That connection can link with the players persona and development.

I am all for that though the persona q idea is also good.

An idea I had in keeping with the murder mystery idea of persona 4. We can have it that murder or multiple murders occured with the victim or victims are connected to the players who have a motive therefore are treated as suspect. That connection can link with the players persona and development.
That's an interesting angle, though I don't know if we have enough players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back