• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona OC Roleplay? (Interest Check)

Hello everyone, I've recently stepped back into my fondness of the Demon hunting teenager games known as the Persona series. I am wondering who would be intrested in a unique OC-centric roleplay that we could be apart of creating its story.
( maybe call it Persona 6?)
If you're intrested post below. As well as post any ideas you might have for the story.

I have a question in regards to the Personas, if I may?

Will our characters have existent demons or non-major Personas from previous games or will we came up wwith our own Personas? And if the latter, will there be a theme assigned to their identities (Roman mythology for P2, Greek mythology for P3, Japanese mythology for P4 and historical thieves/criminals for P5)?

Oh, would they bring back the Evoker? (Sorry, but I just loved that feature in persona 3. It was so much darker then those that followed.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back