• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Non Grata [Closed]

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
png (1).png
Persona: Non Grata is a story of the dead and the damned.

You play a Sinner, someone who has committed grave sins against your own humankind, by your own will or not, or someone so pathetic and shunned in your entire life.

Then you died.

Your miserable life inching closer to its miserable end, perhaps at that moment, your heart breaks out a fervent wish, praying to whatever gods out there that could hear your plea: 'I want to live! I want to change! I want to restart this life!' or whatever mewling it can muster. Perhaps even long before your death, you have already set your mind on it, a want to change, a want to restart. A want to have a different life than this one. A happier one, a more peaceful one. What if you had done this instead of that? What if-- what if--

That is where this story of the damned and the dead begins.

[SIGN UPS are now closed until further notice!]

Last edited:
Just as an FYI, the logo is clickable and is hotlinked to the lore page

Hmm, interesting. It might take a bit to get my head around it but I might look into this!

hey ill join this again, i think i still have candy saved somewhere. could i reserve priestess?

Last edited:
Hm... I’m definitely interested as well! May I take the role of the Fool! I feel like it would be quite fitting for this roleplay lol! So many possibilities!

hey ill join this again, i think i still have candy saved somewhere. could i reserve priestess?
Hm... I’m definitely interested as well! May I take the role of the Fool! I feel like it would be quite fitting for this roleplay lol! So many possibilities!
You two will be the last joiners, and yes you may.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork take a gander at the Lore and FAQ page if you would please. The Fool is available, but it won't possess the Wild Card abilities.

You two will be the last joiners, and yes you may.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork take a gander at the Lore and FAQ page if you would please. The Fool is available, but it won't possess the Wild Card abilities.
I saw that earlier in the chat and am completely fine with that since I’m more into the idea of how what the fool represents ties into this plot. Nonetheless thank you for allowing me to join and I shall take that gander lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back