• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Mirror World

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
"Who will have the last laugh?"

Oyama is a small town, but a famous one. It's not because a local celebrity, or their specialty food, but thanks to Oyama's Magical World. A fun fair, a never ending carnival. There are so many things that you can do and so many attraction that you can ride there, that one day is not enough to venture the whole area.

But that's not the only thing that make them famous.

Mysterious disappearance of tourists, staffs, and even performer. It always happen, one a month at the very least.

Rumor has it that they just ran away because of their own personal issues, other said that they are died in accident and the Government cover it up so it wouldn't stain the fun fair's name. Other said that it's just a rumor made up by the park it self in order to make their name more famous...

The serious talk always ended up with a laugh, joking that there Kit the Fox (Oyama's Magical World macot) is the culprit behind all of this.

But who will actually have the last laugh?

---

A Persona RP with it's own concept, story, setting, Persona and such!

• Shadow world is located inside the mirror
  • Summoning Persona with tattoo
  • Persona is Carnaval/Circus themed

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/persona-mirror-world.94746/

This seems like a Mix of older Persona game's *From what I know* and Persona Q. This looks really good. I'd be ecstatic to join this!

Well ti would be good to have an atourney in the squad, just in case we need to fix any pressing legal concerns with our innermost selves.

This took my interest to read more. For the time being I'm going to read more before deciding to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back