• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lin watched him run forward and a few feet before his fist connected he bounced off like there was an invisible barrier. What happened? Squinting he barely could make out an outline in front of him, something semi invisible. Reaching his hand out he touched a warm surface, flat and pleasant. A single word pulsed in his mind, something that felt familiar. As his eyes closed, pushing away his pain he felt it.

"I am thou... Thou art I... you reach forth to me for power. Come, take it..."

Drawing his fist back, he brought it into the surface of the barrier, shattering it. The shards turned red and soaked into his right arm forming ancient text on his skin. With it, his hair began to change to a red color and a pulse of energy surged from his body. However the voice spoke again.

"... seek to purge your weakness..."

"Weakness?"
He stared down at his hands, "Hey you ok over there?"
PicsArt_07-04-03.56.29.jpg

The tail from behind them lashed forward in an attempt to strike Lin, but with a quick jump back he avoided it. If it hit, he was sure that it would have at least broken a few bones. If what he observed was true then what happened to Adachi was his barrier or mirror bouncing off of the monster. Happy to know his comrade wouldnt have been hurt, he decided to try something.

"Agi!" From somewhere in front of him a dark shape appeared and launched a fire ball into the tail. Screaming in agony the monster pulled its tail back into the ground. Now would be the perfect time for Adachi to attack, Lin thought.

Last edited:

__yorha_no_9_type_s_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_oone0206__sample-0fa30a01597072dc7c1bb11fb1b9db9c.jpg

Adachi Yoru - The Yakuza Prince
_

The recoil from hitting the invisible barrier had caused him to fall, though he quickly stood again. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied to Kitsurugi. His hat fell off, but he had different problems right now. Looking towards the other boy, he was stunned to see the sudden hair change and the mysterious new energy surrounding him. "How did yo-" Adachi then notices the almost invisible outline in front of him. Was this the barrier that prevented his punch? He reached out to it, feeling the ice cold touch of it akin to metal.

"I... am thou, and thou... art I. You final- hear me, hu- kid?"

Adachi listened as best he could to the faint voice in his head.

"Come... seek me out and destroy your fears..."

His fingertips were upon the barrier, curling into a fist and pulling it back...

...before unleashing a roundhouse kick to it. The barrier breaks into a million pieces, before settling itself into Adachi. His hair had changed itself into a white akin to snow, and ancient symbols had embedded his leg. That same mysterious energy he saw on Kitsurugi was on him now. Seeing as Kitsurugi had launched a flaming attack before, he assumed he could also do that now. Focusing his sights on Lamia, he spoke. "Single Shot." A faint form had appeared in front of him and from it, a single piercing bullet flying straight towards Lamia.

Lamia was struck with a forceful blow causing to thrash about wildly with agony and anger.

"You brats!!! How dare you!"

"Looks like she isn't getting up for a bit, how about we follow up?" The mirror reformed in front of him, drawing back his hand he punched the mirror again "Agi!" The damage from the fire attack wasn't enough to kill her but she had obviously felt it. With a shriek the Shadow, in between a thrash took aim.

"Bufu!" The ice attack sent Lin flying into a heap. He felt like a car had just crashed into him at high speed.

Shiki Okuda - The Part Time Student
-
While walking towards the bus stop, a flash of fire erupts in front of his eyes followed by a loud impact, worried that someone may be hurt he sprints towards the sound. There he finds two students wearing the same uniform as him, and a beautiful women with the lower body of a snake. Then suddenly one of the students fly's by him almost colliding with him. "The hell is going on, what is that thing!?" He exclaims realizing that he may have made a mistake coming to school.

__yorha_no_9_type_s_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_oone0206__sample-0fa30a01597072dc7c1bb11fb1b9db9c.jpg

_

Adachi nodded, preparing to kick the mirror once again. These newfound powers of theirs were incredibly convenient. Was this something that was exclusive to this mirror dimension? In any case, they were definitely winning against the snake woman. And then Lamia sent Kitsurugi flying with an attack. That was surprising. "Hey, are you alright?!" Adachi shouts out, hoping that her attack didn't hurt Kitsurugi too much. Though with that much force behind her attack... that would have hurt like hell.

"You'll pay for that, Lamia," he said with malice in his voice, glaring right at her. "Single Shot!" He kicked the mirror once again, firing out another bullet. He didn't even notice the new student.

Last edited:
-
Shiki's heart was beating so fast that he could hear it. A student may be dead and chances are this might be soon as well. Every instinct in his body told him to run, that fighting would be as useless as it was last time. He tried to run but couldn't, his legs felt like jelly and that even the slightest movement would make him collapse. When suddenly an almost transparent mirror similar to the one before appears before him and the a voice.

"I am thou... Thou art I... If your legs do not move then maybe your hands will, I will teach you that when a foe stands before you, you must slay it!

Feeling a burst of newfound energy he reels back his hand and slams the side of his fist into mirror shattering it.
The same energy that envelops the other two now does the same to him.
His uniform is now covered in bits and pieces of metal armor.
A wild smile covers Shiki's face as adrenaline fills his body and his eyes go red.
Focusing his energy as a shard of the mirror flies towards the Lamia he cries out "Skewer!"

Last edited:
Lin's chest hurt but he was otherwise fine, but Lamia seemed to be reeling from the damage. Leaning from the damage, she once more sent her tail back into the ground and out behind the boys. "I'll kill you! All of you!"

"Save it hag," Lin stated, his eyes narrowed and turning to face the tail once more, "Even through this pain, I know this isn't enough of a payment to pay her back. If I had been stronger back then maybe..." He shook his head perishing the thought as he rolled away from the tail again, "Agi!" Once more Lamia cried in agony, the tail falling apart into charred remnants. Turning to face the monster for a last time he focused an attack to her head, "Agi!" He swayed slightly in place feeling drained.

He fell to one knee from exhaustion just as Lamia fell to her hands in front of the other two. She was strangely quiet, as if she knew what was coming next. A killing blow.

_

He was thankful to see that Kitsurugi looked to be fine, though he didn't know for sure. Though the arrival of the new person was surprising. Judging by their uniform, they also attended Leslie Academy. How did they get here? Was this student also a member of the occult club? He couldn't think of any other reason they would be here. He thought they only had a single member left... perhaps his information was wrong. Perhaps they were just getting disbanded instead.

It looked like Lamia was about to bite the dust. At such a battered state, maybe he could press her for information? Knowing more about this world would do them good, and maybe even give them a way out of here. His pops would've done the same if any of the stories he'd heard from the family lieutenants were anything to go by. Beat them up, then get what you need from them. Adachi slowly approached the snake woman, feeling strangely tired himself. "You should give up, Lamia... I can kill you right here, right now. And unless you're faster than a bullet, I doubt you can run."

"So if you want to live, then answer my questions. Where the hell are we? How can we get out of here?" He hoped that he didn't have to kill her, though he was more than ready to beat her up even more if she attempted to fight back one last time. And he didn't need to use whatever this power was to do it. His good old fists would do.

Last edited:
Lamia laughed in coughing bouts, "You came into Jingzi without knowledge of it? Morons!" She laughed again, her body beginning to turn into a mirror like substance. Her arm fell to the ground and shattered. "Tell you something? Ha! But since you beat me I will say this. You are always seen..." Another piece of her fell off, "I may not have gotten another taste of human, but at least I had fun."

Without warning a red streak appeared from the sky and ripped through Lamia with the speed of a bolt of lightning. The creature disintegrated into shards of glass at it's feet. The Fox, stood before them with a smirk appearing on its face, it's eyes glowed a shimmering blue. "You always did talk too much." With a tilt to its head it shimmered for a second and disappeared from view. There was something very off about that Fox.

"Well at least we beat her, right?" Lin smiled a bit to himself. He was glad that they had at least succeeded at that.

The world began to shimmer, brighten and then darken. They would then realize they were back in the real world, their powers temporarily removed. The time on the clock would read 7:00pm above the bus stop beside them.

bfd8c59ed30755936d1f3550d73311bd.jpgZenya Noroki
*Click*

"Commander of E.L. subdivision Zero recording number five hundred and seventy two. Subject gave me quite a slip there for a second or two, but a commander's gotta have some grit if they want to keep up with incoming intel."

The speaker of this all was a girl casually pacing in front of the same mirror she'd witnessed a young man disappear to earlier.

"Subject fled to this room, apparently garnering the attention of that Yakuza boy my contemporaries tend to shy away from." the girl stated as she paced in front of a desk in front with a single recorder running on it "Utilizing him to track my target for me, I came across the clubroom of the notoriously underpopulated Occult club."

She rolled her eyes behind her glasses at that word, giving a small giggle to herself before catching herself and resuming her pacing, "Not long after the Yakuza boy entered, I had to go inform my fellow researchers that I would be unable to join them in our usual investigation as usual. Upon return, I found that another boy had been drawn to the club: the notorious Absentee. The reason for his arrival was far less certain, and shall be chocked up to random chance until investigated further."

Rubbing at her nose, the girl picked up her recorder and turned towards the single greatest object of interest within the room, "I did not hear the voices of anyone else in the room with him, but soon I heard a sudden cry for help get cut off midway, prompting me to trespass on this dying club's territory in order to intervene. What I discovered was not the original subject, or the boys that should have been in this room, but something I'm sure the occult lovers would pass off as Paranormal in their simplistic views of the unknown."

Standing before the mirror, the Commander smirked at the sight before her. Or rather, she smirked at the lack of herself in its reflection. She could only assume for now that somehow this mirror had led to the disappearances of the boys before her, and had kept her distance as she remembered the scream of the absentee. As something of a learned individual herself, she instead took the opportunity to photograph the mirror's dimensions, adding everything she saw to the audio log she kept with her.

"So far physical proximity has done nothing to incur my disappearance as well." she noted whilst sitting the recorder down and drawing a packet of sunflower seeds from her pocket "As I have no idea how this piece of alien technology functions, I will have to return and conduct tests once I have the necessary tools. This is Commander Zenya of the Extraterrestrial League, Subdivision Zero, ending Log."

Smirking to herself, Zenya pocketed her recorder and made her way out of the room, mind already wandering towards the research she could get out of such an oddly specific piece of alien hardware. Perhaps it was some type of teleportation matrix localized to the size of a single mirror? It didn't have any apparent machinery built into it, but she wasn't so arrogant to believe that a superior extraterrestrial race couldn't design nanotechnology able to function at minuscule levels. Shaking her head, she reminded herself that all this and more would be answered after she was properly kitted out, one does not brave the unknown without a method of looking into it, after all.

__kuzunoha_raidou_and_poltergeist_shin_megami_tensei_and_1_more_drawn_by_morimiya_kuroro__sample-a7b4dd6041bbf0475f0df72d4e5b6ab8.jpg

_

Adachi was getting increasingly more pissed off the more she laughed. Jingzi? He wanted to know more. Had this world always existed? He was more than ready to throw her to the ground and stomp on her to make her talk more but she was already falling apart by the time he was going to. Then a red streak from the sky reduced her to dust and the fox had appeared. Did the fox do that? If so, then that must be one fearsome fox. He still wants to pet it regardless. Could they even trust it? From their first two encounters with creatures of this world, he's starting to doubt whether he should. It brought them here after all.

He goes and picks up his hat that fell off when he first tried attacking Lamia, dusting off any dirt that might have gotten on it during the fight. "...I guess that's a good thing," he says as he puts it back on. What did she mean by they were always being watched? Before he could go and ask the fox, the world around them had reverted back to their original one. "Tch. I wanted to ask that fox something..." and pet it, but he doesn't say that out loud.

It was already night, judging from the sky. He's not sure of what to say now.

"Well that was pretty exciting." Lin said, brushing some dust off of the front of his uniform, "To think there was something paranormal so close to me. I know you two don't know me very well, but what do you think about joining the club? Maybe we can figure out what the heck this Jingzi place is." Lin didn't want to admit it but he was excited. Perhaps with the way how everything there felt sort of like the past, or a mirror image maybe he could see his sister again. "Then there is that matter of the powers we displayed. It is all so strange..." He hadn't realized it but his headaches were gone. Perhaps he could truly save the club too and finally tell his sister he was sorry for everything that happened. He truly hoped that everything would work out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I see that a few intriguing subjects have appeared in our domain, how simply fascinating." From the depths of darkness a clawed hand reach from beyond, touching the shoulder of a rather tall individual, "Do not interfere with them yet. If they enter again merely observe from afar, but if they happen to stray from the path, they are all yours." The overly tall shadow floated there for a second and nodded with a sense of purpose, its dual long barrel pistols toted in its hands as it left to go on patrols. Folding his hands together on his desk, the WATCHER, leaned forward, his body covered in shadows from head to toe. "Now I believe they will arrive in her domain soon. I must observe the results of this experiment." Leaning back he turned to the left to view his experiments mounted on his wall. Leaning towards them he tilted his head, "I feel I am missing one or two." He stated, observing the remnants of various past Shadows who had tried to bring the world to an end. Each of them weren't enough, and all of them were now mounted on his wall like insects. It was a pity they weren't a bit stronger, because if they were his plans would have succeeded years ago. "Nix, you will be my first subject for experimentation."

a666fbe5fbe33870bd45a04d6cc8a100.jpg

__kuzunoha_raidou_and_poltergeist_shin_megami_tensei_and_1_more_drawn_by_morimiya_kuroro__sample-a7b4dd6041bbf0475f0df72d4e5b6ab8.jpg

_ Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best leonhardt231 leonhardt231

Never in a million years would he have thought that he would be involved in a case as strange as this. He should find it stranger that he does not appear to be fazed by it all. Exposure to the underworld had desensitized him but was that good thing? He did not know. In any case, this talk of clubs reminds him of the events right before. Beating up a snake woman provided good distraction, yet he still feels upset. Upset at the Drama Club. He was thankful that these two didn't know, not yet at least, though Kitsurugi doesn't like the judging type and the other boy... the other boy just popped up at the end.

Maybe... maybe this was a chance to get friends? Considering he'd been apart of the whole mirror fiasco, they'd most likely be meeting up again so... they could be. Definitely. Oh god. How do regular friends even start out? All he's had are yakuza friends and those were more like his uncles if anything else. He's never had friends around his age before. How is this freaking him out more than a monster dimension?! Adachi takes a deep breath, hoping to calm his nerves. His eyes were glued to the ground as he was deep in panicked thought.

Think, Adachi! What do friends do? They... uh, give each other their phone numbers? That should be good. Still, he's not sure he's ready to be apart of another club again so soon. "I'll have to think more on that offer... Funny enough, I just quit the drama club before I stumbled into this mess," he paused, "How about we exchange numbers instead? I don't mind meeting up to talk about this." Adachi pulled out his phone. "Now... shall we, Kitsurugi-kun and... I'm sorry but I don't think we've introduced each other yet. I'm Adachi Yoru, and you might be...?" he asked the other boy.

7pm, good he still had some time to get to work, even though he didn't get his nap, he weirdly felt refreshed almost as if something in that weird world had done something to him. The mirror had brought him somewhere horrifying, a place that made his bone's chill and threatened his life. Yet after his awakening, he felt something in him click as if he belonged there. He'd love to go back, just to figure out what it was that spoke to him but sadly work came first.

"My name is Shiki Okuda" gives a small bow. "give me some to think about joining, I'd love to but scheduling conflicts make it so that I may not be able to make it most days." Pulls out an old slightly beat up smart phone. "I don't mind exchanging info, if your ever going back in to that world, just let me know and i'll try to come."

Walking out from class Raul stretches his arms"How exhausting" he slowly paces down the hallway. How unlucky for him to be his least favorite subject to be his last class he thinks to himself as he honestly tries to think of something to do to pass time. "I might just actually go to the m-" he pauses when he sees a rather odd looking girl come out of the small club room not to far from his class. She was smirking oddly and last time he passed by here he heard two male voices"Spying on people? What an odd hobby maybe I should be more careful myself" he says as he peeks in the classroom and feels the energy of loneliness from it.....or maybe that's just in himself and the room reminds him. He shakes his head and proceeds to leave when he notices a small red fox standing in the window of the room. It calls to him but when he reaches out it disappears and he shrugs his shoulder and heads out to the hallway and continues his walk from the classroom. He thinks hard to himself as he's trying to understand what he saw in the club room "A fox? what an odd omen indeed." he thinks to himself. He vows to search up what a red fox means once he gets home.

As he reaches outside he sighs and looks up"Smells like it's gonna rain soon." he blatantly quotes out loud. He proceeds walking into one direction towards a bus stop that will take him to his station. While walking he was reflecting on himself "Today wasn't to bad for my first day......friends would be nice though" he sighs to himself then he snaps out of his trance when a female student he recognizes from his class calls him over. She's mainly ranting on about how she will be there to help him if he needs anything and.....blah blah blah. Raoul wasn't that interested as he mainly wanted to get to his favorite beef bowl spot before happy hour was over and the girl was obviously trying to drag the conversation on. Once 5 min passed by he tried his best to politely dismiss himself from the conversation and ignored her calling him back to exchange numbers." Rather annoying trying to make a flimsy bond I hope all girls aren't like this" he says in the back of his mind as he heads off towards his destination though with this though he suppress it and kind of scolds himself for it. Arriving at the station though he sees three boys and they all look exhausted and rather roughed up. He walks and stands next to them and leans back against the glass of the bus stop"I don't care much for what happened but I do know that you guys kind of look like crap" he pulls two water bottles from his bag and sits in on the bench next to them. "Though I'm rather in a rush so do take care of yourselves as I'm not much of a babysitter." he says in a rather calming voice more so trying to joke with them than antagonize them.

leonhardt231 leonhardt231 Roxasarass Roxasarass Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Lin started to talk but he then realized they were being approached by someone and fell quiet. Upon hearing what they had to say he burst out laughing. "Sorry I couldn't help myself. You could just talk to us normally if you want. But I'm quite sure we are all really tired. Maybe if you want to chat you can swing by the paranormal club tomorrow." Upon closer inspection the new student would most likely notice that despite some dirt here and there, they would appear relatively unscathed.

The pain Lin had felt during the fight was all but gone. It must have been a perk of having whatever that power was. "Welp, night guys." He walked off towards the dorms.

_

Adachi bowed to Okuda in return. It was nice to finally see some contacts other than his dad or his lieutenants in the contact list. Looking at the time, he felt he should go. He was a little roughed up and looked terrible, as pointed out by the dude who sat on the bench next to them. He doesn't really get why Kitsurugi was laughing. He would be taking care of himself, yes. Was that a joke? He doesn't get it. There would be no need to babysit three teenagers unless they absolutely needed to be in some way. And he doesn't want to be babysat. That would be weird at his age.

Though that was enough thinking for now. He needed to get home and think about what he wants to have for dinner instead. Adachi was feeling especially tired. "Anyways, it was nice meeting you, Okuda-kun. See you around," he said while bowing to both Okuda and the other dude. Adachi turned to walk off into the direction of the dormitories as well.

-
Shiki will give a quick wave to Adachi and small good bye before sitting down on at the bus stop. He'll grab one the water bottles and gulp down half it before screwing the cap back on. "Thank you" he'll say to the unfamiliar student and relax, leaning his back against the bench while looking at his phone. "7:10" he mutters to himself, hoping that the bus won't be late.

Saturday-February 1, 2025=>
Monday-February 3, 2025

In no time the weekend passed and in came the new week. As classes began, Lin had two goals. 1 was extending the time frame on the club to keep access to the mirror, and 2. Explore that world a bit more. He wasn't sure what it was but that place feels all too familiar. He just couldn't put this finger on it.

dd53f28ae2ecb003be0a90597954b1ee.jpg
Kazuki Fujimori - The "Delinquent" Gaijin
-

Slumped down into his desk was Kazuki Fujimori, with his head resting on the back of the seat he stared blankly up at the ceiling, waiting for class to begin. "Ugh, why did I have to skip breakfast?" He mumbled to himself in English, it was a pretty big habit of his to speak English whenever he's talking to himself. The teenager set a hand on his rumbling stomach, why did he have to sleep in so much? It would have been better just to show up to class, no the teachers already had a close eye on him. So what if he wore a sweatshirt under his blazer? He still has every other part of the uniform on and it was cold that day.

The blonde let out a sigh as he pushed those thoughts out of his head, no use crying over spilled milk anyway, getting scolded is way better than dealing with the cold. Hearing some whispering nearby Kazuki glanced over and meet the eyes of a few students looking his way, they quickly look away but continue their annoying whispering. They were probably talking about him, to think people were still talking about him after 2 years, geez a misunderstanding happens and you accidentally walk into the girl's locker room and now you're branded as a delinquent and a pervert. Plus it probably didn't help that Kazuki bends the rules so much, but hey he does it for a good reason though.

Anyways Kazuki rolled his eyes and went back to staring at the ceiling, he's used to it by now and by the time he graduates it'll be all over.

cc96d6856a2ea4e072a3214051592869.jpg

_

It'd already been a couple of days since the mirror incident. His curiosity had only increased since then. While he was sure he could beat up any monster that came his way, going in there alone would most likely end up with him getting horribly injured or even dying. Still, he'll just wait until their next meet up. Waiting for class to start is such a bore. Plus... some people like staring at him and that is always a strange experience. Was being related to the yakuza really that interesting? All he's known is the fear in their eyes when he looks at them in a certain way, so he'll never know what goes on in their heads.

At the very least, people leave him alone so he doesn't have to be subjected to their presence too often during lunch. Damn those old schoolmates of his... to think they would spread the same rumors and stories of him in middle school once they found out he'd be here too. "Tch." Feeling the stares on him, he gives those staring eyes a disdainful glare and they stop immediately.

Today, Adachi bought three bentos from a local convenience store. Why? To grow up strong, one had to eat a lot. Lieutenant Saejima told him that was the key when he was young. And he wanted to be big and strong. Especially now that he'll be facing weird monsters from behind the mirror. He'll have to kick and punch monsters now in addition to annoying punks.

Adachi daydreamed of stuffing himself full of food later, chin resting on his hand as he waited for the class to begin.

Last edited:
-
ac53b0af78252cfed23651a1c16676ad.jpg
Shiki yawned into his arm, work had gone later than expected and he didn't get home till 2 am. The fact that he was actually at school was surprising, normally he would have stayed home and slept in till it was time for his job, however now there was something to actually look forward to in school. A world inside the mirror, he wasn't a violent person and he did best to avoid violence, but something about beating monsters to a pulp felt right. Who needed therapy when he had the perfect outlet right here at school. He put his head down on his desk and closed his eyes hoping the teacher would take the hint and leave him alone. A nap would bring the end of school much faster than learning.

Last edited:
Welcome my page in 2020 | Character art, Cute anime guys, Black ...

Raoul attempting stretch out on his desk sighs and leans his head back to stare at the ceiling "Coach you sadist...I can barely focus now uggghhh" he mumbles to himself silently then shoots up when he feels somebody glaring at him and sees the teacher staring at him. The teacher scoffs and attempts to surprise him with a sudden question but then Raoul grins slightly and says to himself "What a cheap tactic...." then glares back at the teacher and mumbles "Don't doubt my intelligence" he then answers the teachers question correctly and the teacher stares nervously at Raoul and then back at class. Raoul giggles quietly and leans back in his chair and thought back on Saturday night when he saw them three boys he recognized them today as upperclassmen and though to himself "Paranormal Activities Club or whatever it's called huh? Might as well at least show my face.......but first things first." he says to himself while pulling out 3 books and opening one to read while every now and then take quick notes.

With time winding down for classes and nothing of note happening, Lin headed over to the counselors office to discuss the club to them. Discussing at length about the 'members' of his club, they opted to give him a week to gather signatures. If he couldn't come up with that the club would be disbanded, agreeing to their terms, he headed to get a drink of water. Passing by an open classroom he heard a familiar voice. "Well if it isn't the local exile." He gritted his teeth and kept walking, "Hey, you aren't going to even say hi?"

"Not to you," He stated continuing to walk to the fountain. The girl, his old crush, followed him, a cruel smile playing on her face. Behind her, a couple of her female friends tagged along for some amusement.

"Well I wouldn't expect a 'child killer' like you to hold a decent conversation anyway. I am honestly surprised the Principal even let creatures like you on the premises." She flicked her hair out of her face. "If it were up to me, things like you wouldn't exist in the first place. You or your family."

Snobby Anime.jpg

Lin looked up from his drink of water frowning a bit. Even though she was treating him like dirt, he could still see the reasons he fell for her years ago. That still didn't give her a right to talk down to him. "Look just leave me alone. My family is none of your concern..."

"Seeing as you brought the town a negative reputation I think its only right. To think, my father actually considered yours a friend. Appalling," She grimaced in disgust.

"Yeah, yeah, I have heard it all before," He groaned, watching her and her entourage leave with a sour taste in his mouth. Then more to himself, "If it wasn't for you, she might not have..." He felt tears welling up, but he quickly wiped them away as he headed towards the club. "I can't let her get to me." Opening the door to the club room he was once again met with an unnatural darkness. It was as if it wasn't the club room. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he could see small candles far into the distance and what looked like stairs at the far end. It almost looked like a throne room, and at the the top of those stairs sat a chair and a being which sat upon it. Its bright glowing eyes, the only light visible. Then with a loud whoosh an unlit torch nearest to him caught fire. Startled he took a step back and the darkness turned into a bright light, blinding him temporarily. Once more the club room was empty as it always was, but now his headache had returned in full force. "God, what is with this?" He slowly walked over and collapsed into his chair, hand clutching his head with a mixture of frustration and pain.

(Please note: No other characters sees these episodes that Lin sees.)

9d8c521c7f12cfbb6caec7655b8ffbc2.jpgZenya Noroki
*Click*

*Click* *Click*

"Reference note Seven, acquire more reliable method of audio recording."

Zenya tossed her voice recorder to her other hand so that she could more easily reach back and adjust the duffel bag she had strapped to her back. Stuffing her free hand back into her pocket, she continued strutting right towards her target. Not even three seconds after her last class ended had she gone to acquire the goods she'd need for this experiment.

Without hesitation, she threw open the door of the Occult Club and locked her gaze on the mirror. She began walking towards it only for her to notice the boy inside the classroom. If her memory was correct, and it more than often was, this was one of the individuals who had gone missing from this room yesterday. Smirking, Zenya adjusted her glasses and, instead of saying anything to him, continued over to the mirror while lifting her voice recorder again.

"Apparently, Anomaly 12's particularities can be called into question yet again." she stated while carefully raising her free hand to measure the area around the mirror "Expected, deploying equipment for property evaluation."

Once the statement was on record, Zenya slid off her duffel bag and set it on a nearby desk before immediately rooting around in it for her gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back