• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Mirror F

Main
Here
I'm going to start posting on the main chat right now I was just rather seeing if someone would start going immediately

Yeah Adachi sees it he will be a persona user. Not everyone has to be part of group 1, or they can just be some stragglers. This like the first situation in P4 where yu gets a persona. Just to let you know the more people join the first batch the harder the bossll be. :3

Any who wish to join can either A. Walk in because they saw the fox and had lost sight of it and happened to fight the occult club or B. just want to join the occult club.

It's Lin, Adachi and everyone favorite Alien lover so far. Lol anyone else?

The people who join don't have to show up day 1. If we explore we won't go far

You can still jump in dude. Alien girl hasn't even popped up yet. Swing by wanting to join and see the situation. I will include you if you don't silly dally. The boss'll be hard regardless. But it'll be closer to the end of the week when we face it. There will be a reason.

Just saying. Not showing up Day 1 doesn't mean you aren't in batch 1. This is a precursor to the first mirror world. Look at what happens in P5. It's crazy, but the boss fight was a ways away.

Yeah but you'll have to play catch up. You'll notice your reflection isn't there. You'll also encounter goopy boi when you leave into the mirror world.

So who is favor of doing this like a dungeon, and who is all for doing a one shot type deal. If we do it like a dungeon we will leave from here and we can train up to face the boss. The link to the disappearances will obviously be linked to the mirror world so we will try to complete each area as fast as possible.

Wait til you see how we fast travel. XD

The way this going it'll be a multi part situation. There is time limit within the Jingzi and everyone who enters will be forced out at 7pm every day. That will be going in the Lore section after I rest. Any questions? When 7pm hits the mirrors refuses entrance. The earliest you can enter a mirror is 7am.

Oh yeah, I'll be working on a victory theme song too. Since that barely was a tutorial we only each relieved a singular shard to use to either enhance our skills, agility, strength or defense each which aren't accessed until you gain your Persona.

To ensure everyone is getting a Persona at a fair rate, from here on we can do dungeon runs each day unless someone isn't available that particular day.

Unlike previous Persona games, the limit of people who can go in is removed, however the strength of enemies will increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back