• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Mirror F

Main
Here
Oh so what's the approach for this Persona is it gonna be more P5 with the masks and change of apparel when entering the mirror world or the classic Persona's no appearance change and also will there be second awakenings of personas or no?

There will be secondary awakenings. Outfits will depend on your persona, and when using your Persona, you will shatter the mirror that appears before you. The mirrors protect and shattering them allows you to attack and use your persona.

There will be secondary awakenings. Outfits will depend on your persona, and when using your Persona, you will shatter the mirror that appears before you. The mirrors protect and shattering them allows you to attack and use your persona.

So there is appearance changes correct?

I think it would be appropriate for the first mirror world to be for the gm's character! But of course anything goes as long as everyone agrees to it.

I was planning on it to be that way. Here is the reason: each time we go to our perspective mirror world, the person who the mirror world is about will be taking the role of leader.

I'll lay the ground work, the initial enemies etc. The aesthetics will be very specific and anyone who joins will experience the leaders mirror world for themselves. Kind of like P4 of P5 with the Palaces. The set up will be between two different things. Inner Mirror World and the Mirror World. Inner Mirror World has you facing the darkness within, the main Mirror World is slightly different and endless.

I'll lay the ground work, the initial enemies etc. The aesthetics will be very specific and anyone who joins will experience the leaders mirror world for themselves. Kind of like P4 of P5 with the Palaces. The set up will be between two different things. Inner Mirror World and the Mirror World. Inner Mirror World has you facing the darkness within, the main Mirror World is slightly different and endless.
Get it. I enjoy the things you planned! Kudos!

Almost forgot the character number increases with each batches. I might consider the second batch.
I assume the "first batch" will have to start to post right away?

There won't be any fusing. It'll be reminiscent of smt. You'll encounter a new character instead of Igor. The velvet room attendant will be a bit special. :3

There won't be a wild card in this one because technically the entire group is a piece of one. Instead of multiple Persona you can use up to two based on certain conditions. During fights with the shadows, after battle everyone in the party gets mirror shards to power up their personas.

Is everyone ok? No one besides me is posting in the main chat. I cannot proceed because this is a moment where any active players encounter the fox and eventually me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back