• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona, Genshin, MHA, FF (m/m, canon/canon)

Ravanna

About me
I’m Ravanna, a 20+ years old working lady from Germany (UTC+1), which makes my English good but not perfect (I always try to widen my vocabulary, though); If you can deal with that you get yourself a very devoted writer, one that shares songs when I find them fitting, likes to OOC chat with you while/after writing a post and someone that always tries to mirror the length given. I write paragraphs, past or present tense, third person, thoughts sometimes in second. I can do 50 – 2000 words, all depends on you.

What I’m looking for
Someone female, 20+, and I’m looking for only m/m. No OCs. I love slow burn. I love my characters and themes a bit on the dark side and rarely let things become fluffy easily. Please communicate in a fashion suggestion you'd like to put some sorta effort into it; I'd like to get to know you at least a little when we write together, and I generally like to at least construct a general outline of the plot to know where we wanna go.

Words, Tropes intriguing to me: jealousy, Hurt/Comfort, soulmates, amnesia, lost and found, pining, longing, hate to love, forced relationships, disabilities, denial,

I don’t do
Established relationships, I see little to no sense in writing these.

In general, I don’t have a fixed preference in who I want to write, so I am open to discuss that any time. They are all aged up accordingly.

I prefer to roleplay over Mail, as discord stresses me out a ton, I’m sorry.

Haikyuu!!
Hinata/Kageyama
Oikawa/Iwaizumi

My Hero Academia
Bakugo/Todoroki
Midoriya/Bakugo

Hypnosis Mic
Gentaro/Dice
Samatoki/Ichiro

Kuroko no Basket
Aomine/Kise
Akashi/Kuroko

Final Fantasy XV
Ignis/Noctis

Final Fantasy VII(Remake)
Cloud/Reno

Kingdom Hearts
Axel/Roxas
Riku/Sora

Persona 5
Main (Akira)/Ryuji
Mishima/Ryuji
Mishima/Akira
Akira/Akechi
I’d love to try Akira/Ryuji/Mishima and see where drama leads them.

Persona 3
Akihiko/Shinjiro

Danganronpa 2
Hajime/Fuyuhiko
Hajime/Nagito
Fuyuhiko/Kazuichi

Yakuza
Majima/Kiryu

I loved the Nonary Games. Junpei/Santa?
And there is Metal Gear Solid and Big Boss/Miller.
I’d love to try some Nier:Automata 9S/male!Android as well. (Or Nier!brother, I'm playing the Nier remake right now and love it!)

Didn’t find what you were hoping for but it was a close call?
Just ask, really. I game a lot, I’m ooooold, so I know many games and characters, and if you‘re interested just drop me a message telling me a bit about yourself and what you’d be interested in.
Thanks for your time!

Heya Ravanna! I'm 19 and you can call me Miki (:

I love all the tropes you do and prefer darker themed rps as well.

I'd love to do an Akira/Akechi rp with you if you're interested
I've also haven't seen anyone else who shipa Cloud/Reno so I'd be down for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back