Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
This is based on a server I made on Discord. The server is dead (it's kind of my fault because I lost access to Discord) so that's why I'm making a version here!

Mysterious happenings have been occurring in Japan over the last few years that no-one can seem to wholly explain. From a large cult forming to welcome "The Fall" appearing and disappearing, a strange fog doing the same in several different cities, and a group of phantom thieves who had the ability to "steal hearts," nothing seems to be out of the ordinary anymore. That is until the people within the country begin disappearing without a trace. At first, it simply seemed to be homeless people and drunkards, but then it got worse. Police seem to be baffled at how so many people, sometimes including entire families, would disappear without a trace. People are panicking and no-one knows what to do. Life simply seems to go on, however, despite these disappearances.

One day, the main protagonist of this story, whoever they may be, discovers a strange elevator while on their way into the city of Shibuya. Little did they know this elevator would lead to the cause of these disappearances and to a strange room draped with blue...

- All main characters (the Main Protagonist and Persona Users) must post at least two paragraphs every week.
- All supporting/side characters must post at least two paragraphs every two weeks.
- Persona combat will be RTS rather than TBS, so use your Persona as if this were an anime adaptation.
- Don't be Meta, please. If a character is an antagonist, you cannot call them out on it unless it is revealed by the character themselves or through the story. Act like your character!
- You cannot kill off characters unless it is okay with both the role-play leader(ForgottenHome) and the character owner.
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Don't be a drama queen or try to be the center of attention.
- Use honorifics.
- Only three national transfer students allowed
- Only two characters can use the same Arcana.
- Original Personas only, unless you're the protagonist

== Purging ==
If a user becomes inactive by not adhering to the required activeness, I will question them on this matter. A lack of response will result in being purged from the story, even if you're the main protagonist.
Those who break any of these rules will be warned and then purged from the role-play and possibly replaced.
Purging is PERMANENT.
Main Protagonist
Requirements

A well-crafted character who fits the Fool arcana; a custom Persona, age between 16-18
Abilities
Persona - A Persona is the physical manifestation of your true self. You can turn this power into a weapon.
Wild Card - Your possibilities are empty yet infinite, like the number zero. You are able to wield multiple Personas.
Fusion - In the Velvet Room, you are able to fuse Personas to create a wide variety of powers to use.
Social Links - You are able to turn your bonds into power, boosting the ability of fused Personas and giving you new abilities.

Persona User (Fighter)
Requirements

A well-written character who fits any Arcana except the Fool; a custom Persona, age between 10-25
Abilities
Persona - A Persona is the physical manifestation of your true self. You can turn this power into a weapon.
Bond - You share a bond with the Protagonist. As this bond increases, so does your ability to fight.

Persona User (Supporter)
Requirements

A well-written character who fits any Arcana except the Fool; a custom Persona, age between 10-25
Abilities
Support Persona - A Persona is the physical manifestation of your true self. You can't fight with it, but you can analyze enemies and give support to your party.
Bond - You share a bond with the Protagonist. As this bond increases, so does your ability to support.

Supporting Character (aka Confidant, Social Link)
Requirements

A well-written character who fits any Arcana except the Fool, age over 8
Abilities
Bond - You share a bond with the Protagonist. As this bond increases, so does your ability to aid him outside.

Antagonist
Requirements

A character, a custom Persona(optional), age over 16
Abilities
Notice
Well-written characters have a higher chance to have a higher position within the role-play.

Side Characters
Requirements

A character, age over 8
Abilities
None

Unlike most Persona games to which The Velvet Room is only open to the protagonist, The Velvet Room in Persona Dusk is open to all individuals.
It offers many services to aid Users:
- Selling of weapons, both melee weapons, and firearms
- The fusion of Personas for the protagonist
- Mock battles for light practice in combat
- Selling of items

The Velvet Room is attended by Jacklyn (played by ForgottenHome).
The Velvet Room sells a variety of weapons for your disposal, both melee and ranged.
Weapons must be maintained for effective usage. Jacklyn will offer this service for free.
You must be able to carry a weapon to use it well. For instance, a meeker character probably couldn't carry a two-handed sword.

Ranged weapons are powerful and you can find all types in the shop but they require ammunition that must be bought.

Taking your weapons out into the public can get your character arrested for illegal possession as these are REAL WEAPONS.
Also, keep in mind that they could actually kill someone.

Every Persona has a stat level that affects their build. Each category must be greater than or equal to 1 and less than or equal to 10.
Strength - Your Persona's strength. Increases the strength put into physical skills.
Magic - Your Persona's magic adeptness. Increases the radius and damage of magical skills.
Agility - Your Persona's overall speed. Allows your Persona to move quickly to dodge attacks and hit enemies before they dodge.
Endurance - Your Persona's stamina. Allows your Persona to take more hits*.

*Damage to your Persona also causes great pain in your body. Endurance takes the edge off this pain.
A Persona can only use one magical element for attacks. All skills do the same amount of damage to shadows but some have different ailments.
These attacks can be lethal to humans.

Physical Attacks (Only different in appearance - try to find one that fits your Persona)
Bash
Assault Dive
Cleave
Mighty Swing
Fatal End
Tempest Slash
Brave Blade
Single Shot
Double Fangs
Holy Arrow

Magic Attacks
Fire - Agi, cause burn
Ice - Bufu, cause freeze
Wind - Garu, cause dizziness
Electric - Zio, cause stun
Nuclear - Frei, physical ailment technical
Psychokinesis - Psi, mental ailment technical
Light - Kouha (Attack), Hama (Insta-kill)
Dark - Eiha (Attack), Mudo (Insta-kill)

Blessing/Cursing Skills
Dia -
Heals an ally's wounds
Recarm - Wakes up an ally
Amrita Drop - Heals an ally's status effect
Tarukaja - Increases ally's attack
Tarukunda - Decreases enemy's attack
Sukukaja - Increases ally's speed
Sukunda - Decreases enemy's speed
Rakukaja - Increases ally's defense
Rakunda - Decreases enemy's defense
Charge - Increases next physical attack
Concentrate - Increases next magical attack
Tetrakarn - Repels one physical attack
Makarakarn - Repels one magical attack
Wall - Erect an elemental wall in front of yourself or an ally. Comes in all magical element varieties (ex. Fire Wall)
Break - Breaks a -karn or wall skill instantly. Comes in all magical element varieties and -karn varieties (ex. Ice Break, Tetra Break)

Supporter Skills - Only support Persona Users can use these.
Analysis -
Allows the full analyzation of enemies
Moral Support - Can cast -kaja or dia on a party member
Active Support - Can cast charge or concentrate on a party member
Protective Support - Can cast -karn or wall skills on a party member
Negative Support - Can cast -kunda or break on enemies
Emergency Shift - Shift out unconscious party members to safety
Emergency Flee - Transports all party members out into a safe area
Final Guard - Protects all allies once from a fatal attack. Can be used once per battle
Enemy Radar - Detect any nearby enemies
Escape Route - Transports everyone back to the entrance of the dungeon

AIlments
Poisma -
Inflicts poison (Causes the inflicted to cough and havemassive pain in the gut area)
Dormina - Inflicts sleepiness (Causes the inflicted to fall asleep)
Marin Karin - Inflicts brainwash (Causes the inflicted to turn on their allies)
Tentrafoo - Inflicts panic (Causes the inflicted to use moves carelessly and/or flee)
Dazzler - Inflicts dizziness (Causes the inflicted to become heavily dizzy)
Pulinpa - Inflicts confusion (Causes the inflicted to become heavily confused with the situation)
Paralama - Inflicts stun (Causes the inflicted to shake violently and stop moving)

Passive Skills
Endure -
Endure a single fatal attack, once per battle
Weapon Master - Increases attack with a single weapon type (ex. Spear Master, Handgun Master)
Divine Grace - Increases the healing effect
Auto Skill - Automatically activates and keeps up a -kaja skill (ex. Auto-Taru)
Anti Ailment - Prevents afflictions of ailments (ex. Anti-Poison, Anti-Burn)
There are multiple types of resistances:
Weak - You take more damage from this element
Strong - You take halved damage from this element
Null - You take no damage from this element
Reflect - The enemy takes the attack instead of you. Nullifies.
Absorb - Absorbs attack as healing.

Last edited:
Persona O_O
Yeeeah, I'd be interested.

Not in being the protagonist or antagonist but i'd be up for a Support Persona role if I could. Or supporting character social-link otherwise.

Persona O_O
Yeeeah, I'd be interested.

Not in being the protagonist or antagonist but i'd be up for a Support Persona role if I could. Or supporting character social-link otherwise.
I'm glad you think that!
Question: what is the naming theme for Persona's?
Naming theme? Well, as long as that Persona is original, you can use whomever you want.
This looks cool, though I wonder how many persona users can there be in this rp?
I'm thinking about 7-8, including the protagonist and the supporter.

Now this is gonna be a toughie. Persona rps tend to be extremely ambitious, its the fate we have to accept as attempting to do something with it.

I'm looking at the antagonist, due to how influencial they will be to the story, and if they play a major role, wouldn't their personality need to be a certain way to facilitate such?

A very tough position to fill, one that requires a careful hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back