• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ember Sapphire
Rachel.Gardner.full.2515177.jpg

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Anne Boolean Anne Boolean
(Currently playing in earphones Cutting Edge of Notion (Star ocean 3)

"well at least we can come to some agreement." Ember would nod along with Culty's response taking a step off to the side not wanting to involve herself in the fight let alone get hit in the crossfire. Culty would pull out a baton meaning by just him having that he has some background in the police which shouldn't be too surprising from his association with the SRU. She would let out an audible "Och" as she watch stinky get hit that's going to leave a mark later. "Well don't just stand there Stinky fight back he's obviously seriously going to hurt you don't. Wait what do you mean you don't know how?!" Did the SRU really just sent this kid out here with no training whatsoever did he even have a persona, to begin with, ugh this makes me worried about who my other teammates are. "Ugh how to explain this, personas are the inner thoughts of the users manifested into a powerful creature for the user to use they are essentially a mask to face hardship with. If you haven't summoned one before then you must have not undergone an awakening yet with is usually caused by an extreme danger ...... So I guess hit him harder Culry let's see if he's the real deal."

The Die Is Cast

• Komachi-Dori

image0 (2).jpeg

She put her hands on her hips as the boy argued against skinny jeans. Blasphemous! Skinny jeans were always the answer with an ass that fine!

“Excuse you?!?!? You want to take these fine clothes to the beach??? The beach is for swimwear! You’re men just go down in trunks. Trust me, the girls will appreciate it.”

Wait… did he just say gymnastics clothes? Just what were they down here for? Swimming or what? She looked them both up and down. Everything about them was strange. Halfas like her weren’t exactly uncommon around Kamakura but usually they didn’t look like fish out of water either.

“Okay you’re not party boys. You didn’t come down for some cute girls, not with your tastes anyways. Not down for fashion…. Don’t look like monks… Wait pet names are you- wait no even then you’d be celebrating.”

She let out a sigh of annoyance as she tried to figure the two out. She crossed her arms over her chest as she was told preferences only just before the other seemed to slam down anything he could find. With a pout she turned back to the more reasonable one.

“I see what you mean.”

With a quick snag and snap of her wrist she tossed the clothes behind the counter with a practiced ease.

“Not happening. Try again. I’ll let you in on a little secret. These clothes? They’re all home designs. If it wasn’t me then it was Boss lady or Shi-chan. So neither of you get to insult our craftsmanship. Now bright colors right? Now if I don’t have the best outfit for you, It’s not all bright but the colors pop enough I think.”

Sang-hun ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Yun-seo ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Sang-Hun

1634665477036.png

It’s too cold for swimming,” Sang grimaced at the thought. That would be reserved for hotter days. Though, walking around the beach was still something nice to do just for the view if they would ever get time outside of the tasks they would soon be getting assigned.

Unfortunately, Sang hadn’t caught on to his cousin’s glance. His attention couldn’t go in two separate directions.

The shopkeeper brought up pet names in her ramblings, but Sang didn’t quite catch, or at least pretended not to catch, the insinuation.

When his cousin spoke in response to the shopkeeper is when he noticed that he wasn’t quite fond of the shopkeeper’s attention.

If their time fighting to actual death meant anything, Sang could at least read his cousin once he was getting specifically agitated. Time to skedaddle as soon as possible then.

Not before the clothes that were nabbed were snatched and the shopkeeper seemed to get a bit of an attitude.

I think we are just going to head elsewhere. I’m sure we can find something more agreeable to our tastes up the road so we don’t ruin the craftsmanship. I was unaware that these were meant just for fashion shows instead of practicality.

Making sure his arms were empty of any merchandise, he went to grab Yun’s hand to pull him out of the store. “C’mon, let’s go.
Interaction: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

c73bd798c752d7ffcfdcbd895ad278c4.jpg

Arayata Aoi

"Scary."

Aoi raised her eyebrow, turning back to the stall to find the kid that just deemed them nefarious troublemakers. She doesn't really mind if a child thinks her to be mean but to be lumped as a shady person with Yuudai is not something she was expecting. Needless to say, the man's response to the boy's left her unimpressed.

"Don't scare him." She said to Yuudai before bringing her attention back to the kid. "Just because I have a bike doesn't mean I'm a trouble maker, kid." She said flatly before telling them to wait as she walked to her motorcycle and bringing back a huge case with her.

She opened the black box and revealed a customized designed Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Guitar. "I'm a musician." Aoi never liked being accused something she's not, and she'd rather not leave with that kind of impression of her by the boy. But if it was any adult they can think whatever they want about her for all she cares.

She started strumming and plucking a few notes, forming a well-known song while humming along. "See? Just because someone seems nefarious doesn't mean it's always the case." A faint smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

mention: || interaction: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt

Fuyoku, Kaida
Mentions: the twins (but I ain't tagging twice lmaoo) || Interactions: Ichi & Jun ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

1635081651592.png
Kaida narrowed her eyes at the mouthier of the two brothers. She could easily show him a piece of her mind. She just had qualms doing it in a Buddhist temple. Though, she did soften a little at the attempted apologies that came after. “That’s better,” she murmured. “And for the record, the Buddhists wouldn’t take me. Not exactly a proprietor of peace myself.”

She was usually more liable to punch someone in the face and ask questions after, so she surprised herself here. But at least one of them was polite. Most younger people she met now had such a distaste for authority they’d spit in your face.

Then again, she had been like that too when she was a teenager.

The twin who gave his frantic apologies stared uneasily at the water bottle clearly thought the same with her. Kaida sighed, holding the water bottle out, expecting one of the twins to take it. “Jun and Ichi. Got it. Fuyoku, Kaida.” She introduced herself in turn, for it was only polite to do so.

She did have to wonder though… “What’s a Buddhist temple got for you guys that’s so interesting?” Kaida supposed the same question could be applied to her, though, she had already clarified that in her own head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back