• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6 (OOC)

It's fine I understand. I was having the same problem I posted the first song and was like...okay now what do I do. Since the voice wasn't really adaptable to anything else I'd expect her to play/sing. Still I think these are good and now I have a few more options to Branch out her musical talent.

Hey! I've been pretty interested in joining this, so I started talking to Veiled and she helped me make a character. It's on the CS page if your curious.

It could send me a memo first. Like: Hey, in a few days your girlfriend's going to decide she might not want to be with you anymore, you might not have a place to live, your job is pushing back your raise, oh, and you're going to hurt your knee.

Hugs and kisses,
Life

A few of those things have been sorted out now, so I should be back on track again.

Ugh crappy post is crappy sorry guys I've been getting ready to head on a lil vacation for the week so I kinda just meh'd that post.

Well, Veiled said she was going on a vacation for a bit... and it looks like redrose is on. Dunno about the others though.

O/
Present!
Currently in the smoky mountains so I have like no service, and plus it's hard to reply while hiking.
I'll be back by Saturday and my posts will resume.

It's really fun but my back hurts from carrying stuff, although we came across this Creek/stream thing today and it was very peaceful and awesome.

Darku-kun4123 Darku-kun4123

Uhm so I noticed your post in our OC CS area, to inform you the rp has already started and you are free to submit a CS that can be approved by beastofmyth22. As far as knowledge of the persona series not too much I'd needed as you can ask us in this OOC chat and read through our posts in the rp thread to get a feel for it.

Darku-kun4123 Darku-kun4123

Uhm so I noticed your post in our OC CS area, to inform you the rp has already started and you are free to submit a CS that can be approved by beastofmyth22. As far as knowledge of the persona series not too much I'd needed as you can ask us in this OOC chat and read through our posts in the rp thread to get a feel for it.
Yeah, I noticed you guys started way earlier XD. And it's pretty fun reading it so far. q-q I'm only on page 3 though. I'll work on a CS in the mean time.
Looking at my Avatar, do you think it looks like it could it be a Persona?

Yeah, I noticed you guys started way earlier XD. And it's pretty fun reading it so far. q-q I'm only on page 3 though. I'll work on a CS in the mean time.
Looking at my Avatar, do you think it looks like it could it be a Persona?

Okay well I'm glad it's a good read.
I will look forward to your CS.
As to your avatar being your persona,I would have to say no.
If you look at our current CS' a persona may be humanoid, but not a human with a mask. That could be your chars clothing for when he/she activates their persona.

Okay well I'm glad it's a good read.
I will look forward to your CS.
As to your avatar being your persona,I would have to say no.
If you look at our current CS' a persona may be humanoid, but not a human with a mask. That could be your chars clothing for when he/she activates their persona.
Good idea on that being the Meta- I forget what it's called form. But I think I'll work on my CS tomorrow, since I don't access to a computer. I'm gonna keep reading, adios!

Good idea on that being the Meta- I forget what it's called form. But I think I'll work on my CS tomorrow, since I don't access to a computer. I'm gonna keep reading, adios!

Alright let me know if you need anything else, or have questions, you can reach me here or via pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back