• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6 (OOC)

Sorry trying to catch up on things guys I'm not feeling so good and I just finished another drives across states. This is for the others who fought the first demon. I will do better to stay on top of this kind of stuff in the future again very sorry.

Romeria Montoya, Ace Chikage, Ian Dimare, Makoto Takogami have each received 50 exp from their defeat of The Bone Spider

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
redroseknight redroseknight
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Doing good I graduate this stupid course I'm in Friday and then I get to enjoy 16 days of leave so I'll be pretty free the next 2 weeks.

Everyone currently with the main group this will be the current posting order so please make sure you read it. Anyone not in the group ATM please feel free to converse normally with anyone you may be interacting with.

Order as follows
Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
redroseknight redroseknight
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Maki Maki
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Also welcome to Persona 6
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Hope to see you in Rp soon.
If you have any questions please feel free to post them here or pm myself or beastofmyth22.

I don't play really young chars and if i do it's older teens also what personas are left?

I don't play really young chars and if i do it's older teens also what personas are left?
Older chars are fine. Most of ours are roughly 16-17 however you can play a senior or even a freshman in college (in Japan around 19-20)
If you want to rp an older person that's cool too I would get with beast as he could breif you further on possible ways to implement your char into the story.

Current Arcana remaining are
The High Priestess.
The Emperor
The Empress
The Lovers
The Hermit
The Hanged Man
Justice
The Devil
The Tower
Judgement
The World
And The Hierophant I believe.

Well i'd be creating two one much older say 34 the say 21 if that's ok the younger would be lovers and the Judgement if that's ok of course

I don't see an issue. I'd have to see the CS's first but Beast has final approval on characters.
It'll be a first in the rp to have older characters so I wouldn't want to jump the gun and just allow without him okaying it first.

I don't see an issue. I'd have to see the CS's first but Beast has final approval on characters.
It'll be a first in the rp to have older characters so I wouldn't want to jump the gun and just allow without him okaying it first.

alright i'll wait for him to say yay or ney on the older char if not i'll stick with the younger char

Users who are viewing this thread

Back