• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Persona 5 group rp where we can make up our own Phantom thief crew or just go with the canon. Of course we can have new villains appear in Tokyo or as Ryuji calls them, shitty adults. I am going to limit the amount of people having the ability to have more personas than one to 2. I am hoping we can come up with a plot together or at least side plots while taking down shitty adults.​

There was someone who tried to start a RP based on a revised version of Persona 4's story,but that didn't quite get off the ground. Hope this one can work.

Yeah same. I really do like Persona although have only played the 5th one so far. I will probably play 4 at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back