• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Ship/Romance: A Queen and Panther

Bocaj

Hello there!
MakotoXAnn2.jpg
Any Persona 5 fans roaming around?

Personally,
I am searching for someone to write a more romance based, while still keeping elements of the game, type story. Not just the lovely-dovey stuff, but also working as Phantom Thieves, and going into Mementos and clearing out jobs, dealing with school and what not. The other characters/Thieves can always be included as well; though I want the main focus to be on: Ann and Makoto.

I know its not everyone’s ship, but if you enjoy it, let’s discuss and maybe write! I already have a few ideas on how to start, and how things can go about; though always open to hear ideas! Adding elements of Persona 5 Dancing could be fun too! Maybe a new palace in the Meta-verse forces whoever enters to dance! Just food for thought!

Open to AU’s too! Perhaps, an AU where the meta-verse doesn’t exist; though the girls do. Makoto, being the student council president, feels the need to look into a girl that has become the center of many rumors around the school.

Of course, if you have a different pairing you enjoy, I wouldn't mind hearing, though, I am pretty set on AnnXMakoto.

• I usually write in Third person, past tense. Semi-paragraph
  • I live EST; if we have conflicting time-zones, I aim for at least one good post a day.
  • I can write here, email, Kik, or Discord. Just mentioned you preferred platform.

Last edited:
Awww Ann and Makoto pairing is so cute! I’d love to do an RP with this pairing. Which role would you be taking? I have a couple ideas for some cool palaces too that maybe we can implement!

Let me know if I should PM you!

Awww Ann and Makoto pairing is so cute! I’d love to do an RP with this pairing. Which role would you be taking? I have a couple ideas for some cool palaces too that maybe we can implement!

Let me know if I should PM you!

Im open to either role; so whichever you wish to take, that’s fine with me~

And I’d love to discuss more in PM’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back