What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Ship/Romance: A Queen and Panther

Bocaj

Hello there!
MakotoXAnn2.jpg
Any Persona 5 fans roaming around?

Personally,
I am searching for someone to write a more romance based, while still keeping elements of the game, type story. Not just the lovely-dovey stuff, but also working as Phantom Thieves, and going into Mementos and clearing out jobs, dealing with school and what not. The other characters/Thieves can always be included as well; though I want the main focus to be on: Ann and Makoto.

I know its not everyone’s ship, but if you enjoy it, let’s discuss and maybe write! I already have a few ideas on how to start, and how things can go about; though always open to hear ideas! Adding elements of Persona 5 Dancing could be fun too! Maybe a new palace in the Meta-verse forces whoever enters to dance! Just food for thought!

Open to AU’s too! Perhaps, an AU where the meta-verse doesn’t exist; though the girls do. Makoto, being the student council president, feels the need to look into a girl that has become the center of many rumors around the school.

Of course, if you have a different pairing you enjoy, I wouldn't mind hearing, though, I am pretty set on AnnXMakoto.

• I usually write in Third person, past tense. Semi-paragraph
  • I live EST; if we have conflicting time-zones, I aim for at least one good post a day.
  • I can write here, email, Kik, or Discord. Just mentioned you preferred platform.

Last edited:

SimpleCine

He who conquers the left, conquers the world!
Awww Ann and Makoto pairing is so cute! I’d love to do an RP with this pairing. Which role would you be taking? I have a couple ideas for some cool palaces too that maybe we can implement!

Let me know if I should PM you!

Bocaj

Awww Ann and Makoto pairing is so cute! I’d love to do an RP with this pairing. Which role would you be taking? I have a couple ideas for some cool palaces too that maybe we can implement!

Let me know if I should PM you!

Im open to either role; so whichever you wish to take, that’s fine with me~

And I’d love to discuss more in PM’s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)