• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5/RWBY! OCs and Doubling!

I’d be interested in doing something for P5 with you. Were you planning on it taking place during the campaign?

Are you open to other p5 pairings? (I don't really do MxF because I suck at female characters and mainly do mxm)

How I haven't noticed this thread until now, I don't know. Searching for people who roleplay persona is hard.

Pairings I'm kinda relaxed with. Any of the characters really in a pairing. I am however interested in a pairing with Goro. I'm open to playing whoever.

I'm not really big on Goro honestly. So, if that is what you are really looking for I don't think I can do that.

I'm not set on a pairing him, just recently found some interesting plots that work with him.
Anyone you would prefer doing?

I haven't really thought about it a whole lot. If you want to PM me we can discuss and see what we can come up with.

I'm interested in a P5 rp! I could write as Makoto and/or Ann for you in exchange for Akira and/or Ryuji! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back