• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 RP idea featuring OCs!

KodomoSekai

Dead account
In Tokyo Japan, a few years after the original phantom thieves emerged and finished their final heist. The original crew had disappeared without a trace of them having existed save the memories in the hearts of their confidants. Now, it's up to a new group of chosen heros to rise to save the day once again. Whether it by being a new thief, or by being their confidant, it is up to your new band of misfits to rescue this world doomed once more to ruin.
Are you up to break from your chains?
Or will you give in to the fate of ruin your previous thieves fought so hard to fight against?
No matter what you do, the choice is yours.

Will you join me in this heist for your life-time?​

I'm curious. I just want to be sure it's not going to be too much of a retread of the original game.

I'm interested, if this is still open. If so, how much knowledge of Persona 5 is required? I haven't played the game but I know the basic premise. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back