• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5? (Open)

LostUnicorn

The Trickster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HI everyone!

So I've been playing Persona 5 and really enjoying it and decided that the Metaverse and Persona aspects of the game are fascinating and would be fun to do an rp around. I guess this rp would best fall into an Action-Adventure/Slice of Life category depending on whether the characters are in the real world or the metaverse. I was hoping to play an oc for this rp, but who you play is entirely up to you.

The Rules:
Please be between 16 and 26 years old. Anything above or below that would be awkward

I'm very lax when it comes to post length. I'm not a stickler for length so please try not to be. I'll try my best to match you if you will do the same.

First or Third person perspective is no issue to me. I personally write in First person Present because its easier for me but I don't care what your preference is. Write in the style you're most comfortable with.

I am not good at playing canon characters as my main, I just can't do it. I will 99% of the time play an oc of my creation.

Please do not make your character perfect. I don't like it when people in rps make their characters invincible gods that can't be stopped. Just don't do it and we'll both have a good time.

To prove that you've read this far, who is the persona of Haru Okumura?

Please please please please do not reply to this thread. Please send a message to me if possible.

As far as pairings go, I prefer to do MxF pairings and I will typically play males.

I understand that things come up in real life, so don't hesitate to let me know if you will be taking an extended absence

If the rp isn't working for you, let me know. I will understand completely and we can both go on our merry way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back