• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

I actually wanted the Matriarch to go missing for the time being,not as like a major twist or anything but just implying she'd have to deal with losing her power and everything alongside it. But it's just as well that she gets taken into custody so that Sae's goals are set up.

I'm also starting the plot thread involving the loyalties of Shiro's gang members, which will lead to Thrud evolving close to the climax of the story if/when we get there.

Mishima will be very important in this arc. He is the reason why the phantom thieves has a god damn website and people can just send requests and hope a pt member will see it.

Everyone feel free to add in your own subplot or villain because the requests can be anything

I want to apologize for not posting as quickly recently. I usually post late at night after my 7-month old goes to sleep but with his teething, he's up sporadically leaving me to try and rest whenever I get the chance to T_T I will try my best to get a post up tomorrow night.

This is getting juicy. I’m excited to see what happens next. Will the Thieves be forced to fight Baron because of different objectives?

MENACING Metamercs.

And a portent of Sougo's fate,too. Wonder if it'll be our turn to save him.
Not so soon. But you will get your chance.
This is getting juicy. I’m excited to see what happens next. Will the Thieves be forced to fight Baron because of different objectives?
Too early for that internal conflict. For now, their objectives are still aligned.

Feel free to have some of them be absent for the meeting. After the celebration phase, I think a few side quests can be done before the next big bad. Any takers for that spot?

Yo. Just wanted to touch base with everyone. Things seem to have slowed down. How do you guys wish to proceed from here?
Skip it to the point where everyone is in the meeting room, perhaps? If so, which one of you guys will be present for that?

Who would be the Metamercs Kamoshida hires? I am planning to have him be aware of the mercs like Suzuki was. I think even they would be sick watching this man....

They're pretty murderous folk,not to mention entirely self-serving. The Metamercs probably don't mind helping Kamoshida out as long as they get paid somehow.

If you're planning on Kamoshida being a villain that we spend some time dealing with instead of straight up steamrolling him,then three's probably quite enough. Of course,who those three end up being,it'd be interesting to decide as a group.

Well,I won't insist on one way or another. If the group wants a proper sequence of events against him,I'll go with it. If not,well,he did have the "first villain" power level...

Alrighty then, I'll let you guys decide on the other two Meta mercs. Aside from Rex and Roadkill. Who do you guys wanna see in the next encounter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back