• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Well,let's tie it off in the next few posts or so. A good time for Morgana to reveal what he did and shock Metatron with his sudden weakness.

I'm waiting on @acursedjobber, that said. The fight is pretty much over on Rex's side. He is most likely going to leave soon. So if you guys want to continue the fight against metatorn you could.

After jobber and treasure reply im might have Imato go in to attack just for pure spite

I think I’ll let the others have fun while Morgana prepares the exit trip. I assume Baron can get out on his own? Or does he want a ride in the Morgana mobile

I think I’ll let the others have fun while Morgana prepares the exit trip. I assume Baron can get out on his own? Or does he want a ride in the Morgana mobile
Baron always pulls a batman. The moment he is out of sight, he just disappears. Don't worry, it'll make sense later on. I'm just waiting for jobber. I'll reply in the morning when I wake up I guess.

Whoever goes next can feel free to narrate the palace starting to collapse,they seem not to hold up once the treasure is taken and it's a good time for everyone to make their exit.

I presume the thieves are going to have a little celebration of course, bit after that... no clue.

Well, I was thinking of having people notice the phantom thieves more. Some people hate them some people love them

A mementos contract that can get them to bond with Baron.

Last edited:
Yeah,we haven't really touched on their impact so far,but eliminating an organization that almost took over the city can count.

I'd hope so, it would be concerning if citizens think a whole organization / powerful following being disbanded was completely normal

Random thought, but I wonder what enemies like shadows or other sorts of foes think when they / if they see Morgana just casually turn into a freaking bus. I'd assume they have some questions like how the hell that is possible.

Random thought, but I wonder what enemies like shadows or other sorts of foes think when they / if they see Morgana just casually turn into a freaking bus. I'd assume they have some questions like how the hell that is possible.
They probably would think he's just another shadow who can shape-shift. He is a trickster after all.

In anycase. I think it's time we moved on. Who are we waiting for?

Just waiting for Masami or Imato,perhaps.

Then the Matriarch can be buried under rubble and Shiro can join the rest.

Ann and Roadkill
Sure if you want. I wanted to do it in a collab because it mostly only involved Roadkill and Ann.

The broader idea of this story beat was to show that some of the metamercs aren't that bad and are just trying to survive in this world. Roadkill and Rex are the best examples of this.

They are students from Kosei Highschool, same year as the PT gang. I wanted to have them meet up with each other in real life and eventually find out who they actually were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back