• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

That is a good question.

Also I am so excited to make our own attacks like in the game. I think we should have our characters talk about that before facing off againstthe other mercs in Kamoshida's palace or if they hunt us down in momentos. I was thinking I would incorporate bus Morgana in combat so if anyone wants to make a move with him you can

Hi Team.

Here are some events and story beat ideas that I had after you've finished this palace.

1. Celebration dinner
Just like the main game. Sell the treasure and go on a proper buffet. Welcome the newest members with open arms.

2. Baron's message
Through their communicators, they receive a message from Baron. It's a debrief of the upcoming mission against Kamoshida's palace. Unlike the other palaces, the shadows here are pushover and Meta mercs are the real threats. Once they complete this palace. Baron will trust them enough to reveal his identity.

3. Beach episode in Hawaii School trip. Just a small fun little event for the group. You can have your fan service shots and lobster collecting humor.

4. A few sidequests. Either Baron or the PT members can hear rumors that are worth investigating. Also a possible lead to their next target. (I'm thinking of allowing everyone a chance to have their own big villain as their palace ruler.

That's it for now. I've already got a decent idea of how the endgame will look like. But there is still plenty of things that can be done in the midgame, so do feel free to chime in your ideas if you have any.

Also if you have any more personal type quest for solo collabs that involve either Sougo or the MetaMercs do hit me up, I'm more than happy to accommodate to your preferences.

feel free to hit me up too. I would be willing to play characters or do something you want with Ann or Morgana or Sumire.

I also will do side characters like Mrs. Kawakami, some of the main cast members, and maybe Akechi without his persona.

Anything to keep the story moving

I'm familiar with playing a few supporting characters,really.

I imagined we'd have one more major villain before getting to the relaxed dip in the middle,but it has been a while in real time.

If you want we can have one more big villain next week in the rp before we all take a break. It doesn't have to be Kamoshida if Treasure does not want to do that yet.

Maybe someone like Kaneshiro

If we all are willing we could even do strikers after we defeat the final boss

Nellancholy Nellancholy How many more floors do we have to go? I assumed at first that Tragedy would climb up to the nearest accessible floor to the lab and then go by foot.

The lab is the very next floor up from where Swan is,that's why the Matriarch turned up the heat.

If you want to show off more you can probably allocate one more post to do so,but otherwise you can just go up and confront the Matriarch. It's time for Morgana to get the next two will seeds anyway.

The boss battle has started and Metatron is firing on all cylinders.

For the moment, they'll have a fair chance of openings to attack, and Goro and Mina are going to show up too. But the Matriarch will probably shrug most of it off...

So it's about time for Morgana to snatch the second will seed and make haste towards the third. The Matriarch will probably have her advantage for about two more "turns" or so.

That Weird girl That Weird girl

The boss battle has started and Metatron is firing on all cylinders.

For the moment, they'll have a fair chance of openings to attack, and Goro and Mina are going to show up too. But the Matriarch will probably shrug most of it off...

So it's about time for Morgana to snatch the second will seed and make haste towards the third. The Matriarch will probably have her advantage for about two more "turns" or so.

That Weird girl That Weird girl
Alrighty gotcha.

Just here :3

I am going to wait for a few turns with them fighting before I get the final seed.

Team 1 is wrapping up quite nicely. Just one last thing in their way. Team 2's fight has just begun. And the way I see it. They are gonna need reinforcements soon.

Very much so, with Rex and Suzuki survival is the opposite of guaranteed.

I need to edit my post because I didn't refresh my page to see that TreasureSniper TreasureSniper made another post.

Edit: Alright, it should be fixed now.

Last edited:
Kind of embarrassing to note that I specifically named the man who joined the Order "Jiro",specifically because I didn't want to get him confused with Akechi if I called him Goro. Well,he won't be on the scene for much longer,but I corrected it for now.

Anyway,with them distracting Metatron for now,maybe Swan and Tragedy can take advantage of Hecate's help to deal with Rex first.

Is that the last seed Morgana needed to get?

If they can handle Rex,then the infiltration team should have an opening to get the treasure off Metatron.

I am just gonna put this here just to even the playing field for 2nd team. Rex's weakness is Nuclear. Also, in his charged state, he is resistant to physical attacks and will cause anyone that attacks him to be temporarily paralyzed. And of course, he himself is immune paralysis. Also, if you manage to weaken him enough, he will leave early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back