• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Since it's already been a thing that everyone else follows,I have no opposition to continuing to acknowledge the threat level system in the story.

My vote is to remove it, but I recommend it be replaced by a consistency stance of rule.

Since it's already been a thing that everyone else follows,I have no opposition to continuing to acknowledge the threat level system in the story.
So wait are you voting for our opting neutral sorry I think my brains still tired.

I vote for continuing the system if the majority otherwise agrees,since I personally do not refer to that system heavily but the rest of the group generally does.

It won't affect me much but it looks like there is a slight inclination to remove it.

So if the decision is made to remove it I'll follow that just fine as well.

Consider me neutral for this purpose unless you need a tiebreaker.

Aight apparently I am forgetting something I said last night so I'm the name of keeping to my word I am changing my answer to neutral.

Last edited:
Keep. We just need to keep a better eye on what is possible at set threat levels.

I just would like to point out to everyone that currently in the rp, this would be the first time any of the thieves has witnessed anything regarding a second awakening in terms of Phoenix. The concept of a second awakening has not been explained to any of the characters yet. So when the debrief happens, I don't know about you guys but when Heartbreak relays her side of the mission and how things went, Swan at the very least will be utterly confused on what the heck happened.

Hey this may sound weird Nellancholy Nellancholy Anthem Anthem TreasureSniper TreasureSniper That Weird girl That Weird girl but for this round, I ask everyone to wait until Maeve Valor Maeve Valor posts this round before going only reason is a character growth piece can only work here if she goes next. After which go nuts.

Also sorry for the wait on this one not being that big to begin with as my wife has officially gone back to work so we were doing a practice round on how everything was going to work going forward it should be better at posting speed.

Aight folks heres a breakdown of whats left of this particular act's expected flow based on requested content, and proper flow. There is nothing wrong with the flow being broken lol this is just to help give an idea for the most part without ruining anything juicy.

• Tragedy, Heartbreak, & Cryptic + Shadow Oppai, Tabano, and Takeshi Vs Countess hold off fight.
  • Phoenix Exit.
  • Panther & Morgana Vs Arachnee interception fight.
  • Syren Interrogates Prophet.
  • Oracle & Swan dealing with the mental gate starting to react to the answer.
  • Once Prophet escapes Syren with the help of Panther, and Mona we will enter the closing sequence of the palace scene which you're in for a fun treat of info and tension with the Palace ruler, and some buildings for the meta mercs that were present along with the palace and ruler itself.
  • After which the Phantom Thieves(Minus Prophet & Oracle) will get a chance to go over everything that had happened with Sougo in Leblanc for a cool-down review scene of what they now know for sure about the palace and its ruler along with the dangerously closing countdown on time they have. Along with Shiro being gifted her new LMG(Cause hilariously remember their gear does exist also in the real world XD).
Upon completion when you guys are done we will do a three-day break real/in-game world to allow people time to post up their collabs that would fit in. I will be posting a particularly exciting collab involving a damaged goods entity so I will be excited to see your responses on that. Thus Ending Act 3 of this Arc of Envy with a particular collab to help set up some cool stuff going forward.

On the last day of collab posting, I will then give out a projected flow of Act 4 which will be concentrated on what is left to Investigate, character interaction/growth, foreshadows, and a thriller of a lead-up to some shadows to then lead into a heavy fight leading into a big main plot scenario. The good news is the rest of this palaces storyline is now locked in with only Act 4(The Investigation Revelations), and Act 5(The Theatrical Showdown) left. Act four is not as long as act 3 but upon a particular sequence might be long, yet Act 5 itself will be pretty high octane in movement so yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back