• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Assuming the other two are still interested,we should probably clear up which Arcana and basic character concept we're each gonna go with before character creation.

Thought of anything in particular?

I thought about either playing a girl gang/sukeban leader who roams the city playing punk rock,and would use the Strength arcana.

Or a heiress preparing to inherit a large company but is also working under one of the villains,Moon or Tower arcana.

Either would fit the overall direction of P5's story,but I'll adapt to what everyone else comes up with.

Hi. Might go for an Yusuke/Rise analogue. An up and coming actor/idol who has a manager and/or parents who steals earnings, not sure which arcana maybe hanged man?

yoooooooooo~! hi hi

i think a lion dancer mask girl would be cute! arcanawise i have zero idea though,,

Yooow, these ideas do be lookin solid

Man, i don’t really know what to play tho wwww

Kinda want to play buffer-debuffer, non-attacker with some little twists ngl

hamuko hamuko after all the titles may be gendered but what they symbolise is not.

With Emperor symbolising leadership and charisma while Empress symbolises nurturing and grace,you can definitely have an Emperor girl or Empress boy.

Well,that's just my suggestion. We're not finalizing our characters and party just yet.

nodnod!! i was just thinking like either bubbly lion dancer or another take on a male emperor!!

but like. like. emperor girl. gyaru emperor girl.

Woah this is popular. Awesome!

Yeah an emperor would be cool but I don't think Japan has any in the current years. I am not very sure about modern Japan tho so idk. A punk rocker girl would be cool and a struggling actor with a shitty manager would be good.

That Weird girl That Weird girl I'm positive that they're referring to the wielder of the Emperor Arcana,and not the literal emperor. (But Japan's royal family is firmly intact,and there is a functionary emperor still.)

oh I see.

Interesting, that is strange but I guess Britain still has their queen and stuff. Well if they decided to be a part of. royalty then that would quite a interesting dynamic.

ah,, i meant emperor as in the arcana,,,,,

also!!! i got a bit carried away and started drawing!! very much strayed from the gyaru concept but. but i lov her
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 8.29.44 PM.png

Yeah I am stupid sorry!

I like the art! I am going to have a hard time finding a FC and might just use an amine character because I am not creative

I think we should do our own villains other than the canons. I mean I don't want to rip off Kamoshida but we could have someone like him for the start.

ah,, i meant emperor as in the arcana,,,,,

also!!! i got a bit carried away and started drawing!! very much strayed from the gyaru concept but. but i lov her
View attachment 969725
Gorgeous

I think we should do our own villains other than the canons. I mean I don't want to rip off Kamoshida but we could have someone like him for the start.
Already have one in mind but it would be more akin to Madarame rather Kamoshida.

Alright so my guy is going to be a delinquent that is an orphan who is hated by everyone at the school. His foster brother constantly verbally abuses him and is a bully to others as well. His foster parents are nice but too nice to do anything about the bullying and lets the foster brother get away with stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back