• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Craving

LostUnicorn

The Trickster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! So Persona 5 Royal is releasing in North America early next year and needless to say, I'm very excited for it. So I'm looking for an rp based around the universe of Persona 5. We can either have an original story or we can follow the plot of the game.

The Boring Stuff (Rules and Expectations and Whatnot)

Post length- Honestly when it comes to post length I am fairly easygoing. Just give me enough to respond to and we'll be all good.
OCs and Canon Characters- While you are free to play whomever you so desire, I will not be playing a canon character as my main character, I just don't think I can do it justice. That being said, feel free to play an OC if that's more your speed.
POV- Again, I'm not particular about what you do, your writing style is your own. I personally use first person but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back