• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU: In America!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
The three Phantom Thieves Oni, Jet, and Spider stared at the door leading to the Treasure they'd come to steal and reflected on what had brought them to this moment.

Deckard Chase, Cloe Tobias, and August Jean-Pierre III hadn't known each other before, each of them finding their own way to a jail cell awaiting trial in front of Court of Common Pleas Judge Mitchell Giles. He was known to be "Tough on crime" by sentencing anyone who ended up in front of him to lengthy imprisonment in juvenile detention centers.

Their belongings had been taken from them, but one of the teens had managed to smuggle in their smart phone. As they hopelessly searched through their Apps in an attempt to ward off their rising panic, they discovered the Meta-Nav App. Clicking it pulled up the image of an eye. Hearing the guards returning, the teen hid their phone. The phone's voice recognition software still heard "Mitchell Giles" "court house" and "train."

The teenagers vanished, whisked into the Metaverse. There they found themselves inside a horrifying-looking train. Children with coal instead of heads (the Judge's Cognitions of the defendants who appeared in front of him) clutching tickets marched up one by one, had their tickets stamped by living Shadows in the uniforms of train attendants, and then continued marching to the front of the train. The real world teens were caught by the Shadow attendants who demanded that they produce their tickets to be stamped. Since they had no tickets they were dragged to the train's Conductor, only to find themselves in front of a distorted version of Mitchell Giles in a golden conductors uniform.

The Judge's Shadow laughed in their faces, gloating that it didn't matter whether they were innocent or guilty or if they deserved imprisonment. The fact that they were in front of him meant they were worthless except as fuel to propel society's worthy to more glorious destinations. He gleefully explained that he got a kickback for every child he sent to a detention facility and was using the money to fuel his luxurious lifestyle. The teens watched in horror as the coal-headed children were fed into the train's furnace to keep it steaming on.

As the teens tried to figure out what to do, a small figure burst into the room. She resembled a anthropomorphic crow and after firing a slingshot into one of the Shadow attendants, decapitated the other with a curved sword.

As the teens gaped, their animal savior called out to them.
"Come on, are you going to let this stand?!"

Each of the teens clutched their face as a personal voice echoed in their head:

A grinning demon mask formed over Deckard's face as he heard a deep jovial voice boom: "I am thou... Thou art I... They'll always judge you for your violence. If they've blackened your name then paint over it and show them the Devil is coming for their heart! Raise a pirate's flag and plunder them all with fire and brimstone!"

A white cloth mask formed over Cloe's face as she heard a proud carefree voice proclaim. "I am thou... Thou art I... Religion binds and restricts you and the systems of men call your love evil. Free yourself from all earthly shackles and show them the wrath of a free woman who will not be tamed! Men call what they cannot control witchcraft so a witch you shall be!"

A mask made of the top half of a skull with fingerbone cheeks appeared over August's face as he heard a snickering whisper in his ear: "Are you going to let fools like these tell your stories for you? Strong or smart, rich or poor, all can be tricked. Show the people that living or dead nobody gets to bury the truth!"

As they ripped off their masks costumes appeared on them and strange beings came into being behind them. The masked crow did the same, summoning a hurricane holding a hammer she called Gideon. Seeing that he was outnumbered and overpowered, Judge Giles's Shadow used an emergency lever to blast them to the last train car before detaching it. This left the three teens and crow stuck on the train tracks.

Introducing herself as Eliza, the crow explained the nature of the Meta-verse (Shadows, Personas, Palaces, stealing hearts etc.) to the teens. Hardened by their determination to right the wrongs they had experienced and that were spread throughout society, they banded together as the Phantom Thieves.

Appearing back in their jail cell, the teens learned that their cases had been postponed a week due to the judge being sick and nobody being able to fill in. Using that time to infiltrate the Judge's Palace and find his Treasure, the Phantom Thieves only had one thing left to do: send a Calling Card and steal the Judge's Treasure.

The local paper reported the letter that had been mailed to the judge and attached to every surface near the courthouse not watched by security cameras.

Written on red and black paper with cut out letters from magazines, the letter read:
"Two-faced Sinner of Avarice Mitchell, your corruption ends here. You sell kids like property and rob them of their future with no regard for them as people. We, the Phantom Thieves will steal your heart and make you confess your crimes."

While it didn't get much attention outside the city, it did get enough attention to be a topic on social media right when the Phantom Thieves broke into the Palace to break out with the Treasure.

Finding themselves in the engine car (an opulent space easily the size of a courtroom with tacky expensive furnishings and the Judge's seat on top of the massive furnace), the Phantom Thieves went to seize the Treasure (a conductor's cap) when it was snatched out of their hands by Judge Giles's Shadow.

"You little shits don't get it, do you? You're society's waste, only good to fuel the truly deserving like me along the fast track to riches! Accept your fate and feed the furnace! I DECIDE ALL THE DESTINATIONS! GET OFF MY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The Judge slams his fist down on a button on his podium, and the Phantom Thieves are sent flying out of the compartment and watch as the train twists itself into a new shape that towers over them with murderous intent.

The furnace pumps steam through pistons with a sound like a mechanical heart in the middle of the monster's chest. Train cars make up the limbs with shadows oozing to form hands and black sludge flowing from the 'feet'. Where the head would be is the engine car, with the Judge's Shadow inside piloting the mecha. At its feet the coal-children are still being pushed forward by the Shadow ticket takers in a coal-cart.

The Judge's voice booms out over the train mecha's speakers: "FEEL THE POWER OF THE PRISON-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! BE UTTERLY CONSUMED!"
(Moloch Giles Boss fight)

Eliza calls out to the other Phantom Thieves: "We've got to take that thing down. The furnace looks like the weak point, but we've got to take out his fuel first and it's covered by the other limbs. Take out the coal carts, cripple the limbs, and then shut down that furnace! Let's go! Blow them away Gideon!"
Eliza's Persona appears and blasts the coal cart with a mini tornado, mildly damaging it.

Last edited:
Christina sat in her room, reading through a script her mother had signed her up for recently without her knowledge. The role was boring, a supportive best friend in some godawful by the numbers romcom. Old fashioned, clich and lacks any effort or attempt at artistry... Just like the usual trite her mother gave her. Christina would have rejected it out of hand but her mother already signed for her and cost for breaking the contract would greater than either her or her mother could pay. Her mother assured that by spending every penny Christina earned in shopping sprees and parties.

She sighed at the thought. Just less than two years until she was free of her mother's control and she could better chose the roles she wanted and use the money how she wanted. For know she would take her little victories were she could. The door opening and slamming was an indicator of her mothers return and the success of one of her victories. She set the script aside and sat on the side of the bed and waited for his mother to come in one of her rants.

On queue her mother burst in looking irate as she held a local gossip mag in her hands. "Christina what the hell!?" She began and went on to scold her over and incident in a pride protest a couple of days ago Christina and a friend decided to participate. Christina didnt react just smiled expectedly. "....Dont you care about your image!? My image?! You want us to be kicked out of L..." She paused suddenly noticing a drastic change in her daughter. Christina had cut her long locks of red hair was cut into a short spiky style and she wore jeans and a tshirt. Christina breast were bound and she wore no make up. All of which combine to give Christina the appearance of a teenage boy.

"What the hell did you do yourself?!" Her mother called in mix of fury and shock.

"Just trying a new look." Christina said calmly. She will have to pay dearly for this but this but it was worth it but this was her now. She will not change it until she was free.

Her mother frowned but remained quite for a little while. "Fine. This maybe still salvageable... the director owes me and can organise an rewrite..." She took out her phone and dialled a number. She turned to Christina with a cold glare. "Get your bag ready we are going to the city, no more funny... Hey, Julian, darling! How are you?" She said quickly switching to cheery tone before stepping out of the room.

Christina sighed and obeyed, standing up and gathering her bag from under her bed and filled with some of her essentials. At one point she paused and looked at a frame one the wall above her bed. In it were two colt revolvers with there barrels crossing each other like swords. Underneath them was a picture of her of young girl holding one of the revolvers with both her little hands pointing it at the camera man and wearing an oversized black cowboy hat. Next her was her grandfather, wearing one of his old costumes and pointing the second gun at the cameraman as well and his free hand around her. Both of them were smiling happily.

"I should have listened to you."She said sadly to the picture. "I miss you..." She took one of the pistols and twirled around in her finger effortlessly before tossing it in the are and catching it in her other hand and continued to twirl it in one smooth motion. She twirled a little more before holstering the pistol in an imaginary holster. She looked at the pistol for a moment before putting it in the bag and than did the same thing with the second one. She closed the bag and stepped out.

Victor sat on his bed, a headset resting on his head as he had his eyes practically glued to his television screen. He was playing a video game that he had taken quite an interest in-- a first-person-shooter called Fatebringers. While he didn't advertise it anywhere near as publicly as he did his tutoring, Victor was also willing to assist others in the world of video games as well, as someone who had been gaming since the age of 6 and had experience under his metaphorical belt. He wasn't too fond of letting this become public knowledge on account of all of the friend requests he would inevitably get. To top it all off, the particular missions that most people asked for help with were especially lengthy, sometimes taking at least an hour and a half to a couple of hours to complete, optional content included. If one were to consider how many people would be asking for Victor's assistance combined with how long each run would take, the combination would easily tire the young man out. He had a life of his own to live, and there had to be a point where he needed to draw the line. That wasn't to say he didn't enjoy taking the time to help when he could, however.

"Alright, so here we are in the Royal Well. Who here doesn't know how to complete this part? Don't worry-- I can explain what to do." Victor spoke with his five teammates, all of which were complete strangers. A group of three had posted on a forum board requesting an experienced player to guide two of their friends, who had never completed the mission they were presently in, through the entire affair. Victor, naturally, jumped at the chance. Now, if Victor were speaking to these people face-to-face, there was a great chance he would never be speaking anywhere near as confidently as he was at this moment in time. That was something he was somewhat fascinated by-- the ability to talk to someone through a headset without having to maintain any amount of eye contact at all.

"I don't, Vic." Someone responded to Victor, referring to him by part of his screen-name, "Vic_Rocketman".

"Nor do I." Another teammate added.

Victor gave a small, ephemeral smile. "Alright, what are your screen names? Just follow me-- I'm 'Vic_Rocketman', the guy wearing the dark green samurai-looking armor with the laser gun in his hands. See? I'm jumping." He proceeded to start tapping a button on his controller to make his character, a Space Wizard, hop in place. As he did that, two of the remaining five players ran over to Victor's character. Victor saw who they were, and responded, "You two? Okay. So, here's what you've gotta do. The whole point is to fill that huge cistern up with water. We do that by standing on these plates, but the catch is that while we're doing this, enemies will-"

Victor was suddenly cut off as his bedroom door open and his father peeked in. "Hey, Victor."

Almost immediately, Victor pressed the mute button on his headset and turned to face his father. "Hi."

"How was school?"

"Uhh... okay. Same as usual."

"Everything going alright?"

"Yeah..."

"You got homework?"

"Well, yeah."

"Want something? A drink, or a snack, maybe? How about some chips?"

"No."

At this point, Victor was getting quite annoyed with all of the questions his father was asking him. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing for a father to want to interact with his son, but what he kept failing to realize was that Victor didn't act like most other boys his age. He didn't like social interactions that were effectively forced on him, and he would sometimes ask to not answer any questions at all, even if his father wanted to simply know how his day went. This was what happened when someone like Victor was "on the spectrum", as he would like to say.

"Look, Dad. I'm with some guys right now, okay? I promised them I would help them get this done. So, if you could please leave me alone... I would appreciate it. I'll get to my homework right after this. " Victor said at last with clear irritation in his tone.

"Oh, okay." Victor's father responded, a frown gently creasing his face as he closed Victor's door.

With his father gone, Victor's head practically snapped back toward his screen, his hand flicking the mute button on his headset once more to un-mute himself. "Sorry, I had to take that. Where was I...? Oh, right. So, the thing is that enemies are going to spawn from these tunnels all around the area." Victor made his character switch to a different weapon, a semi-automatic rifle, and then shoot at a series of holes around the ruined setting of the room the group was currently in. "While three of us are doing that, the other guys are gonna have to defend us. Sniper Rifles are good for this, but if you have a good Launcher or something like the Sleeping Dragon, that's even better."

Victor proceeded to finish the rest of what turned out to be a particularly long-winded explanation before his group made it through the Royal Well encounter flawlessly. Though lengthy, it was apparent to Victor that his detailed explanation was getting through to the two newbies of the group. They then proceeded to finish the rest of the entire mission before long. As Victor and his team laid the final shots on the final Boss, he was showered by a raucous collection of shouts and cheers. "That's how it's done! Nice work, everyone!" Victor practically shouted. As his group-mates thanked him for his efforts, Victor replied with, "As I said before, it's an honor and a privelege to teach two newbies the ropes. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, right? Besides, if you were to get someone else in the community instead of me, chances are they'd be arrogant pieces of crap that would ask your friends to have, like, maxed-out guns or some nigh-impossible-to-get Exclusive weapons or something. But, you see? We don't really need those to get this done. That's why I'm here."

The group returned to the game's hub world, and with a salute, Victor's character left the others. "Good luck with your adventures, you two." He said as he turned his system off, but not before receiving a few friend requests along the way. With a stretch, Victor slid off of his bed and over to his desk. "Now, what do I have to do? Let's see... not Environmental Science, I already typed that out in the Resource Room... Math... it was Limits today. So, here we go." Victor thumbed through his Math textbook until he reached the relatively-early-on chapter about Limits, and then the practice problems. "So, I need to do this... this... this... this... this... and this." He tapped each numbered problem with the rubber of his mechanical pencil. "So, the limit as X approaches infinity for this equation is... yeah... yeah, I get this! Why couldn't Mr. Rosen just show it to us like this?"

Last edited:
Deckard Chase. A rising star in the high school boxing world now faces trail for assault. The presiding judge, Judge Mitchell Giles of the Court of Common Pleas, was to bring about two other's sentence. It was the first in a long time since Deckard couldn't punch his way out of situation. No matter how much he wanted to just knock out the judge before their hearing. Instead he's stuck in a holding cell until the trial starts. His anger and panic swelled up inside him. In frustration he slammed his fist into the bars of their cell.

"Damnit!" He hissed. The ringing of flesh against metal echoing around them. He sat down on the bench with the other two teens. One of them managed to sneak their phone in. Deckard and the others leaned in close looking through the apps on the phone trying to find something, anything, to help them get out of this situation. That's when they came across an unfamiliar and rather strange app. "The hell is that? What a weird app." The owner tapped the app. Before they could figure out what it was a guard was coming by. Probably to investigate what the slamming noise was. Quickly they hid the phone.

The app spoke "Beginning navigation". Suddenly the room was beginning to distort. Twist and melt all at once. Their cell had transformed into a train cabin. Looking around they saw kids who's heads had been replaced with lumps of coal. They walked up to the train attendants to have their tickets stamped before moving up into the front of the train. "What the hell is this? Where are we?"

One of the attendants grabbed Deckard by the arm before he could get an answer. "Ticket." The shadowy figure said sternly. He looked over and it seems like the others were apprehended as well. "I ain't got a ticket. Hell I don't even know where I am!" He tried to struggle is way out of the attendant's grip to no avail. "No ticket? The conductor will want to speak with you." Turning on its heel the attendant jerked Deckard's arm before dragging and the other teens to the front to meet the conductor.

It was here they met the distorted version of the very judge who would decide their fate. Mitchell Giles. He was wearing a gaudy gold conductor's uniform. The Judge laughed at them. He gloated that their innocence meant nothing him. calling them worthless except to be used as fuel to propel society's worthy forward. "What the hell did you say?!" Deckard shouted still struggling to break free from the attendant's grip. The Judge burst out in laughter again before explaining that every kid that he sent to a detention facility he was earning money off of and was using that money to fund his luxurious lifestyle. Deckard and the others bore witness to the horror that was this train. The coal headed children from before were being fed into the train's furnace. "You sick bastard! Those are kids lives you're throwing away!"

Deckard's fuse was been ignited and he was ready to blow. But he was powerless to stop it. Suddenly a small figure burst into the room. As if the world wasn't weird enough it was some weird anthropomorphic bird girl. She pulled back on her slingshot and let lose decapitating his attendant. She then drew a sword and took out the other two quickly. "Come on, are you going to let this stand?!" Those word's rang in Decakrd's ear. He punched the ground before slowly rising to his feet. "Like hell I'm gonna let this stand! This bastard thinks kids lives are expendable. Not to mention his smile reminds me of someone who really pisses me off. I ain't gonna let this bastard get away with it!"

A surge of pain overcame Deckard. He clutched his head as a voice echoed inside. "I am thou... Thou art I... They'll always judge you for your violence. If they've blackened your name then paint over it and show them the Devil is coming for their heart! Raise a pirate's flag and plunder them all with fire and brimstone!" A grinning demon mask formed over Deckard's face as the deep jovial voice boomed. Deckard grasped the mask and ripped it off. He roared in pain as a power burst forth from his body. A large man wearing a red jacket with a bandoleer of flintlock pistols strung across his chest and two pistols hanging from his hips appeared behind Deckard. He held a cutlass with a hand guard in the shape of a demon's face and his head is engulfed in flames with only his demonic yellow eyes piercing through the flames. Upon ripping the mask off Deckard's attire had changed. He wore a large black, open jacket that is tattered and torn along the tail that hangs on his shoulders. Underneath the jacket he wears a tiger stripe t-shirt with a sarashi covering his midriff underneath that. His pants are black school uniform slacks with the cuffs tattered and torn. His feet are adorned in dark steel toed boots. His hands are wrapped up in yellow athletic bandages that go halfway up his forearms. The others ripped of their masks and their clothes changed as well. Before they could even strike the Judge pulled a lever that blasted them out and to the back of the train. The car then detached and they were left there on the tracks. "Sonuvabitch!" Deckard yelled before smashing his fist into the wall of the car.

Introducing herself as Eliza, the crow explained the nature of the Meta-verse (Shadows, Personas, Palaces, stealing hearts etc.) to the teens. Hardened by their determination to right the wrongs they had experienced and that were spread throughout society, they banded together as the Phantom Thieves. "Phantom Thieves. I like the sound of that."

Appearing back in their jail cell, the team learned that their cases had been postponed a week due to the judge being sick and nobody being able to fill in. Using that time to infiltrate the Judge's Palace and find his Treasure, the Phantom Thieves only had one thing left to do: send a Calling Card and steal the Judge's Treasure.

The local paper reported the letter that had been mailed to the judge and attached to every surface near the courthouse not watched by security cameras.

Written on red and black paper with cut out letters from magazines, the letter read:
"Two-faced Sinner of Avarice Mitchell, your corruption ends here. You sell kids like property and rob them of their future with no regard for them as people. We, the Phantom Thieves will steal your heart and make you confess your crimes."

While it didn't get much attention outside the city, it did get enough attention to be a topic on social media right when the Phantom Thieves broke into the Palace to break out with the Treasure.

Finding themselves in the engine car, the Phantom Thieves went to seize the Treasure when it was snatched out of their hands by Judge Giles's Shadow.

"You little shits don't get it, do you? You're society's waste, only good to fuel the truly deserving like me along the fast track to riches! Accept your fate and feed the furnace! I DECIDE ALL THE DESTINATIONS! GET OFF MY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The Judge slams his fist down on a button on his podium, and the Phantom Thieves are sent flying out of the compartment and watch as the train twists itself into a new shape that towers over them with murderous intent.

The furnace pumps steam through pistons with a sound like a mechanical heart in the middle of the monster's chest. Train cars make up the limbs with shadows oozing to form hands and black sludge flowing from the 'feet'. Where the head would be is the engine car, with the Judge's Shadow inside piloting the mecha. At its feet the coal-children are still being pushed forward by the Shadow ticket takers in a coal-cart. The Judge's voice booms out over the train mecha's speakers: "FEEL THE POWER OF THE PRISON-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! BE UTTERLY CONSUMED!"

Eliza laid out a pretty good plan for the Phantom Thieves to take down Judge Giles. Take out the coal carts first, then take out the engine and bring that bastard judge to justice. "Makes sense to me. Let's give em hell Blackbeard!" Deckard calls out his Persona Blackbeard. He swings his sword causing a blast of fire to erupt against the cart that Eliza struck damaging it further.

The fire seems super effective against the coal cart, igniting it and causing an explosion that takes out it and the Shadows pushing it. The explosions spread, taking out each coal cart in turn before blasting apart part Moloch's left leg.

Giles's Shadow roars in outrage.
"You meddling kids! HOW DARE YOU! Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to keep society running? It's people like me who ensure the trains run on time! You wouldn't just lie down and accept your fate, so I'll show you what happens when you play on train tracks: YOU GET RUN OVER!"

The train mech sprouts two new engine cars where the 'hands' of Moloch would be and sends them down the track towards the Phantom Thieves, growing extra cars as they pick up speed. Unless the Phantom Thieves can think quickly and dodge they're going to take some damage.

Eliza quickly leaps onto the back of one of the trains and begins running towards Moloch "Come on! We can run across the tops of the trains and take it to him!"

Last edited:
The last minute or so had been confounding for the young émigré . A few rationalizations came to mind. One being that he'd been caught up in some kind of lucid dream state sequence, a dream within a dream. He'd also given some thought to the notion that he'd been under the effects of some type of psychotropic, but neither could explain the soundness of his thoughts, or the sensations he'd experience since awakening to this parallel reality , he could feel and hear the churning of the tracks beneath his feet , furthermore he could smell "the source" of the train's operating power, the distinct smell of what was burning, it horrified him, it wasn't just that it was his own awakening as well that brought him to the foreboding feeling that this indeed "real". A kind of distorted reality, but reality all the same.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

"Are you going to let fools like these tell your stories for you? Strong or smart, rich or poor, all can be tricked. Show the people that living or dead nobody gets to bury the truth!"

It was the voice that spoke to him, that triggered this fight-or-flight response, the boy surrendered to its trance and martyred himself before the script that flashed in his mind. "PER--SOO-NA!!!" Chanting August. In its place, a rogue was born. He had thought back to the stories of his formative childhood, his favorite were the the ones about Anansi the trickster "SPIDER-MAN". He was blessed with such knowledge and practical cunning. He was known to West Africa and Caribbean folklore as a hero to those seeking the gift of knowledge..and so it seemed August was now Anansi or at least possessed by the trickster deity , his previously ignorant facade was replaced with that of a smirk of an enlightened rebel.

When his mask eventually formed over his visage, he snapped to, he could see the corrupt oppressor for what he'd been all along, he also acknowledged he was among some valued company, the peculiar crow named Eliza was an unlikely ally but someone worth trusting and learning from, then there was the boy Chase, he surmised his awakening had brought about a similar change to his own, though from observation the range of his abilities were quite different, one look and he could already sum up his style as "Slash and burn". His discharge of what appeared to be fire as the "icing" on the cake so to speak to confirm what he'd already known. Then there was the female named Cloe. He didn't know too much about her, though it only made sense for her to govern a "Persona" as well. Whether she could utilize it similarly to Chase and the Crow remained to be seen. He'd keep his eyes following the machinations sprouting from the Judge.

By now he could think of one or two ways to thwart the approaching traffic. "Allow me. " August offered as he readied himself before the others, raising the bone cane aloft he muttered a chant in un-wavered confidence. "Sukunda!" . He followed up on the suggestion of the crow taking to the top of the train where they could arrange a more effective ranged d'etat. "You know, I suspect going for the Furnace would probably be the best move we could make. A decoy might be neccesary to get his sights opens. I don't think the insides are particularly well guarded. If we can get the cockpit, even better"

Last edited:
Moloch swings his gavel down at the Thieves, but misses. It still hits the train, sending the Phantom Thieves flying into the air so they land in front of it.
Right now if 2 of the Phantom Thieves keep Moloch's attention the 3rd would be able to sneak in and disable the boiler.

Cloe could hardly believe all that has happened in such a short amount of time. She not only ended up in a delinquent center for another false accusation because of her past with Sofie, but now had something called Persona and had to steal the judge's treasure. This had to be a dream, well she thought that at first, but this dream wasn't ending anytime soon. Which meant now her life was going to get even more hard.

But Cloe didn't care how hard it was going to be, if it meant she could help people for the better then she would do anything. She was going to help people so that things weren't going to end up like what happened to Sofie. And plus, she got to look badass while doing it to, so that was a very nice plus. But she wasn't going to be doing this alone, now she had 'friends' (could she call them that?) that she would be fighting beside. Oh, and that talking crow thing.

But that is all in the past, now she stood in the Judges castle with the two others, ready to steal his treasure. She got worried at first when their movements got restricted briefly, but Decakard had made quick work of it and they were now making progress towards their goal. She bit her lip at August's suggestion, which one of them would be the person sneaking? It was going to be dangerous but someone would have to do it.

Her thought was interrupted by them being knocked into the air by Moloch missing his attack. The three of them ended up in front of the train, they would have to act now or else they might miss their chance,"Someone stay with me and distract the bastard, while the other sneaks into the boiler." she then took out her pistol, ready to begin distracting as soon as the person sneaking was decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back