• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 AU: In America! (Closed)

Interested whenever another spot opens up, but how much knowledge do we need of Persona 5? Like, how deep will this rp go into spoiler territory and instead be its own thing? I've played a bit of Persona 3 FES, but that's it.

Interested whenever another spot opens up, but how much knowledge do we need of Persona 5? Like, how deep will this rp go into spoiler territory and instead be its own thing? I've played a bit of Persona 3 FES, but that's it.
If you know the premise and basic story and mechanics you should be fine.

If you know the premise and basic story and mechanics you should be fine.

Awesome, that's a relief. I've been craving a Persona rp lately. I want to play P5 one of these days but don't want to spoil very much for myself until then, you know?

Thanks. Let me know whenever there's a open spot. :)

oooh, this sounds interesting but school kept me busy up until today! If any spots open up let me know! And I'll join as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back