• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 AU: In America! 2nd Reboot (Closed and dead)

I'm sorry I took forever to post my form! I was busy and my internet had gone out for a day.

sorry to ask, but are you still looking for a person to join? i'll be happy to join if there is a spot open!

Come on in and make a character sheet then.
Would you like to join the first group?

if it's needed, then yes, i do not mind doing so!
i'll just catch up on the threads, should have the character sheet done today if possible.

This will be an alternate universe Persona 5 roleplay set in the United States with original characters.
I'll be altering some aspects of the video game to make it easier to roleplay, so don't be surprised if there are changes.

My guarantees as GM:
I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. I can cover for you if you just let me know what you need.
I'm here to help.

Your responsibilities as players:
You need to know enough about Persona 5 to write for the setting.
You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post during your turn. As long as you let me know it's fine but otherwise I'll eventually have to let you go so the others can post.
No controlling another player's character without their consent.
If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in you being kicked out because I have to be fair to the other players.
Be nice to each other.

A CS and OOC page will go up as soon as all the slots are filled.

Here's the wiki if you need to refresh yourself on the setting: Persona 5
I've played the game twice, this seems interesting and I would be happy if you'd let me join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back