• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FactionParadox

The 'flow' is always a calamity.
Okay, so I was thinking of starting a group Persona 4 RP with a new cast of main Persona-User characters.

Same basic plot, but I want to change the killer to Ryotaro Dojima with the initial motivation of the killings being to "punish" those he believes responsible for his wife's death before going on to throw anyone he considers a bad influence or a threat to Nanako into the TV World, after his first murder his mental health is declining.

The leader will be boarding with the Dojimas, either as a relative or for some other reason. The attendants of the Velvet Room remain the same, no Marie.

Roles:

Leader (Yu): Open
Lancer (Yosuke): Open
Tough Char (Chie): Open
Reserved Char (Yukiko): Open
Delinquent (Kanji): Open
Searcher/Scanner (Rise): Open
Mascot (Teddie): Open
Detective (Naoto): Open

Last edited:
I don't know about firmly adhering to the roles set in the original story,but I'm onboard with the overall premise.

Would the PCs need to enter one at a time with their own arcs like in the original,or are we doing a more P3 type thing where the joining of each person isn't necessarily a major incident?

We don't necessarily have to adhere to those roles at all, they're there just in case someone wants a specific position.

I'm thinking it's a mix, either Dojima throws them in for various reasons or the character might see ours go into the TV and discover due to visiting the gas station, they can too.

I'll pitch in some interest! I don't know when else I'd get to play a funky Persona mascot. I'd love to take that role.

I just posted my CS, decided to do it instead of waiting for literally everyone.

Went with something a bit more out there, and with a bit of allusion to the main Megaten series.

If you approve, I'll go with that, but if not I'll go with my other idea.

FactionParadox FactionParadox

952423ea5508f54c774b40cf8bdc7b24.jpg

Name:
Marco Dos Santos

Hometown:
São Paulo, Brazil

Nationality:
Brazilian - Japanese

Appearance:
Marco Is a fairly tall man of Afro-Brazilian descent. He wears his hair in the form of short dreadlocks. He has multiple though discreet ear piercings. He posses a rather muscular physique due to his years of training in multiple disciplines ( soccer, capoeira, brazilian jiu jitsu and muay thai )

Personality:
Biography:

Arcana:
Magician

Weapon:​

Bō staff

Persona:
Sword Mode
Yasuke

Bow Mode
Yasuke

Family: