• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 4 - The Alternative - OOC

Main
Here
Yeah,the archetypes were just there if anyone wanted to reserve roles. There's still time to mix it up a bit even now.

With that said...the CS doesn't ask for it,but maybe it would be a good idea for us to work out each character's associated Arcana,as well as if we want a unified theme for our Personae (like Greek/Japanese gods or rebellious figures) or if we just want to be a more varied bunch.

As for Persona inspiration, it doesn't just have to be Japanese figures. I was thinking deities from any pantheon, as well as historical/mythological figures.

I was thinking of playing either the student council president of Yasogami who's actually the neglected second daughter of a zaibatsu family in the city,maybe Fortune or Tower arcana.

Or a nun staying at the Inari shrine in the town,perhaps Temperance or Strength arcana.

I'd like to decide once a couple of you all put up your ideas or we get more people joining.

I'm assuming the details of the town will be mostly the same unless someone says otherwise? Rural town,murder just happened at the inn,Junes just moved into the shopping district,the shrine is abandoned,all that stuff.

Hmm, I am thinking of playing a sibling of a victim. Feeling responsable and not really accepttbing death becomes obsessed about finding the person responsible and getting vengeance.

Also nobody feel pressured to come up with your own Personas if you don't want, I'm fine with past ones from previous games or ones from 4 coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back