• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 3 post game au

stararcana

🎧 jammin
This is a group version of a post I made for 1 on 1 and I decided to make a post here to see if I'd have any luck getting a group together! So I'd really like to play the persona 3 cast specifically after an event where the realm of shadows is semi-permenantly disconnected from the physical world. Like the physical world still affects the unconcious, but the unconcious world can't actively endanger the physical world anymore with shadows and such. Since that's been SEES' goal the longest out of the three most talked about games, I think it'd be really interesting to see their reactions to just such an event. ESPECIALLY Mitsuru and Aigis since theyve been working to save humanity from shadows since 1999.

The character I'm most comfortable and who Im planning on playing is Mitsuru, but I can play almost all of SEES comfortably. The exceptions being Aigis, Ken, and Fuuka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back