• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 3 multimuse post game rp

stararcana

🎧 jammin
So I'd really like to play the persona 3 cast specifically after an event where the realm of shadows is semi-permenantly disconnected from the physical world. Like the physical world still affects the unconcious, but the unconcious world can't actively endanger the physical world anymore with shadows and such. Since that's been SEES' goal the longest out of the three most talked about games, I think it'd be really interesting to see their reactions to just such an event. ESPECIALLY Mitsuru and Aigis since theyve been working to save humanity from shadows since 1999.

What if somehow the 12 shadows were resurrected and it would release the main character male or female or both. It could take place shortly after persona 3 but could also take place sometime around arena and arena ultimax

What if somehow the 12 shadows were resurrected and it would release the main character male or female or both. It could take place shortly after persona 3 but could also take place sometime around arena and arena ultimax
Oh I'd definitely be into that too tbh. I had a starter a while back for an rp I was doing that kind of lead into something kind of like that where it started with Hamuko waking up fresh out of the grave. Kinda morbid but I'd like just read a bunch of Jason Todd Red Hood comics when I wrote it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back