• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Persona 3 1X1 romance Rp anyone?

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
So I've just watched two out of the three persona 3 movies and I really wanted to do a 1x1 Rp! So the idea is that my character who is male is sent back in time to stop the course of history from being put off balance from shadows who wish to stop Makoto Yuki/ Female protagonist from the portable version from stopping Nyx. This is pretty much a romance Rp with my character falling in love with one of the woman from persona 3. If you are interested then post it here and I'll see to it that we discuss who you'll be and how we should proceed in Rping like on an actual thread for everyone to see or in Pm. I shall wait!

Edit: If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I also like to Rp with people who type paragraph posts and add a little spice to them ((Basically detail)). The female characters that you are able to play are the ones who have personas.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's sounds fine! The current movies are The spring of birth and midsummer knight's dream! You can find the spring of birth on YouTube with subtitles and the other is really hard to find with subtitles but there's this site called See-anime which has the subtitle version of midsummer Knight's dream.

@Sir Nate

Not really.... Sorry but I've got a lot of Rps to do right now... But once I've finished with a couple I might Rp with you! :) Also if you need any help with anything you can Pm me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities.

@Sir Nate

Thanks. Is there a "new posts" section it would be a lot easier to scroll through to find new people

If you want to meet new people then you can make an introductory thread which should be a thing on the forums. ((Not sure cause I've haven't been on a computer for awhile and I'm using Tapatalk so I can't really check)) that's an easy way.

Hmmmmm last time I checked I was a guy.... Sorry if you wanted to be a guy in this Rp assuming you wanna do it.

@Despairingly Lucky

Okay so you're interested in the Rp... What type of format would you prefer we Rp with? Through Pm or just a normal 1x1 Rp format?

@Despairingly Lucky ((P.s. I've only played a female character once and it was awesome! Cause every post I made had to had at least one Fabulous in it and I would put like fifty. xD ))

PM please xD Also if you're doing MC x Female do you prefer the Manga or Anime name *Minato Arisato or Makoto Yuki*

Oh man, what's this I've stumbled upon~

I'm a fairly weak romance player, but my love for Persona won't allow me to pass this up. If you're still looking, I'd love to give this RP idea a go~

Not sure if you're still looking, but I thought I'd post up a reply just in case (:

???????? Ummmmmmmmmm @Sir Nate I think she was telling me that she was interested. Also congrats on the new 360!

Anyways @Kal you can go ahead and send me an OOC pm and there we'll discuss who we are, etc.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back