• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ━ ♔ perpetually exhausted pigeon (1x1 search)

figwrites

Good evening folks,

You can call me Fig or Jules. I'm a professional historian in my late twenties who spends her days wrangling (mostly figurative) historical skeletons out of closets. I do not know how to make things pretty on this site yet, so please bear with my wall of text.

My rules:
  • Obviously, all site rules apply.
  • Because I am a mandatory reporter, I will not roleplay with anyone under 20 (19 year olds are legally children where I'm from). This is non-negotiable.
  • I do not write abuse, rape, or related plots. These include things like master/slave and student/teacher plots.
  • I don't much like gore. Let's stick to what makes sense for the plot and not get gratuitous, shall we?
  • If your primary purpose in seeking partners is to complain about other partners, we are not going to vibe.
Roleplay details:
  • I write on-site, on discord, and on google docs.
  • m// f// and f/m all welcome, inclusive of trans and non-binary characters. I am also into platonic storylines. I tend to prefer queer storylines, but I'm very flexible.
  • I write all genders and sexualities. My one rule here is: If you won't play a certain demographic of character, please don't ask me to fill that void for you.
  • One character or a cast of characters are equally great.
  • I don't care how much or how often you write. A paragraph or a novella both have benefits. If you can post monthly, that's fab, a couple times a week? Also great.
    • Just know that longer posts take longer to write. I can't churn out three thousand word posts multiple times a week. Three small paragraphs? Maybe.
  • Character reference wise, real people/actors/etc., art, or description are all great. I'm not big into anime, so the art I pick probably won't be super bright and shiny unless that's a specific request.
  • OOC chatter: Take it or leave it. If you want to just talk shop, I'm here for it. If you want to be friends, I'm also here for it. If you need to chat to stay engaged, please let me know - I tend to take my OOC cues from you, so if you need to chat but you're shy/quiet, I will read that as you not being chatty and respect that.

Roleplay ideas:

Original:
  • murder mystery / small town / artists / musicians / new in town / time-travel / period drama / medieval / victorian / edwardian / 1920s / 1940s / really any period drama / high fantasy / urban fantasy / demon or monster hunting / pirates / space pirates / scifi with a lot of science / intergenerational drama / family secrets / greek or other mythology / myths reincarnated / curses / spies / royalty falls for commoner / enemies to friends to lovers / exes reconnecting / scooby gang vibes / superheroes / supervillains / supernatural turf wars / characters who are not young adults / cliches / romcom inspired / fairy tale inspired / fake dating / road trips / workplace drama / university settings

Fandom:
  • bridgerton / eragon / lord of the rings & the hobbit / chronicles of narnia / shadow & bone / six of crows / rule of wolves / heartstopper / love victor / love simon / salvation / the halcyon / bbc merlin / bbc musketeers / in the flesh / fourthwing (first book only) / the last binding
  • I love canonxcanon, but am open to canonxoc and ocxoc!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be down for a LOTR roleplay, if you're still interested! We can DM if you'd like, or chat on Discord!

love the idea of a murder mystery, some scooby gang vibes, or some demon/monster hunting!!

hell yeah, that sound sick!
Lovely. So what kind of monsters are you feeling for urban fantasy? Is there particular media that inspires you there? I enjoy trotting out some lesser-known monsters but I'm equally happy with the always loveable standards like werewolves and vampires.

Good evening folks,

You can call me Fig or Jules. I'm a professional historian in my late twenties who spends her days wrangling (mostly figurative) historical sI do not know how to make things pretty on this site yet, so please bear with my wall of text.

My rules:
  • Obviously, all site rules apply.
  • Because I am a mandatory reporter, I will not roleplay with anyone under 20 (19 year olds are legally children where I'm from). This is non-negotiable.
  • I do not write abuse, rape, or related plots. These include things like master/slave and student/teacher plots.
  • I don't much like gore. Let's stick to what makes sense for the plot and not get gratuitous, shall we?
  • If your primary purpose in seeking partners is to complain about other partners, we are not going to vibe.
Roleplay details:
  • I write on-site, on discord, and on google docs.
  • m// f// and f/m all welcome, inclusive of trans and non-binary characters. I am also into platonic storylines. I tend to prefer queer storylines, but I'm very flexible.
  • I write all genders and sexualities. My one rule here is: If you won't play a certain demographic of character, please don't ask me to fill that void for you.
  • One character or a cast of characters are equally great.
  • I don't care how much or how often you write. A paragraph or a novella both have benefits. If you can post monthly, that's fab, a couple times a week? Also great.
    • Just know that longer posts take longer to write. I can't churn out three thousand word posts multiple times a week. Three small paragraphs? Maybe.
  • Character reference wise, real people/actors/etc., art, or description are all great. I'm not big into anime, so the art I pick probably won't be super bright and shiny unless that's a specific request.
  • OOC chatter: Take it or leave it. If you want to just talk shop, I'm here for it. If you want to be friends, I'm also here for it. If you need to chat to stay engaged, please let me know - I tend to take my OOC cues from you, so if you need to chat but you're shy/quiet, I will read that as you not being chatty and respect that.

Roleplay ideas:

Original:
  • murder mystery / small town / artists / musicians / new in town / time-travel / period drama / medieval / victorian / edwardian / 1920s / 1940s / really any period drama / high fantasy / urban fantasy / demon or monster hunting / pirates / space pirates / scifi with a lot of science / intergenerational drama / family secrets / greek or other mythology / myths reincarnated / curses / spies / royalty falls for commoner / enemies to friends to lovers / exes reconnecting / scooby gang vibes / superheroes / supervillains / supernatural turf wars / characters who are not young adults / cliches / romcom inspired / fairy tale inspired / fake dating / road trips / workplace drama / university settings

Fandom:
  • bridgerton / eragon / lord of the rings & the hobbit / chronicles of narnia / shadow & bone / six of crows / rule of wolves / heartstopper / love victor / love simon / salvation / the halcyon / bbc merlin / bbc musketeers / in the flesh
  • I love canonxcanon, but am open to canonxoc and ocxoc!

Hope to hear from you soon!
hey I would like to do shadow and bone rp are you interested

excited bird GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back