• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1580824393504.png

Name: Robert Belonar, Lancer, Rob

Canon: Fate OC

Alignment (State in terms of DnD): Lawful good

Motivation: To do good in the world and hurt those who hurt others for their own enjoyment

a a a a a a (2).png
Powers: As a demi servant, he has gained superhuman abilities that have been ranked accordingly:
Strength(STR): B
Endurance(END): B
Agility(AGI): A
Mana(MAN): C
Luck(LUK): E
As well he is able to summon his weapon and spirit outfit with ease, along with having some skills, such as:
Battle continuation: Able to continue the fight a small bit after having an encounter with death, I hope he can heal that one-off
Disengage: Able to evade all blows from an enemy, although only can be done a few times (don't want battles going on forever!)
Mana burst: Able to bring out a sudden burst of energy out of nowhere, although it can only be used once until Robert can relax again, even if for a bit

Abilities: Along with his powers, he has become a great spearsman, able to wield any spear with ease. He also has great awareness of his surroundings, able to spot things others wouldn't.

1580826680813.png
Equipment: Durindana, the spear of a hero, he is able to activate its power through a simple chant, although unlike the true wielder of it, anyone that knows information about the heroes spirit he obtained would find that he doesn't have the same weaknesses and such that the great hero, hector does

Personality: A very kind-hearted and polite person, he strives to always act mostly level headed in all situations as well defend those that are unable to defend themselves, although whenever he interacts with someone that enjoys doing evil actions, he will quickly be one to step up and try to put them through what they have done to others most of the time, although only when they are alone

Biography: His past isn't that much of an interesting one until he turned 18, his parents being wealthy yet still very kind, taught Robert all about being a kind individual to those that deserve it, and to take calm action against those that aren't, although he has taken a different path of those that don't deserve his kind side, even before becoming a demi-servant he would use his magecraft and general physique to find and attack those that are doing bad, having the police find the results of each person he has taken care of, becoming a sort of vigilante. Then the organization named Chaldea would send out a call for any of those willing to go through their unique demi-servant program to help with a few singularities that stayed after the handling of the more life-threatening ones by another, of which he immediately jumped to action for and thus earning him the title of "Lancer"

Last edited:
reservation for the third great phantom thief

e74e2b7e645ed423d751e0a24129c0ecc115a7d6r1-540-228_hq.gif

Name: Casshern
Casshern.%28Casshern.Sins%29.full.441604.jpg

Canon: Casshern Sins

Alignment Neutral Good

Motivation: Attoning for his transgressions against the world

Powers and Abilities: Casshern is superhumanly strong, able to lift thousands of pounds and decimate large robots in a few blows. He can move fast enough so that he appears to warp-he is also very agile and can perform various acrobatic maneuvers. He is a skilled fighter, and can defeat hordes of enemies
at once. Casshern is durable, able to take powerful blows as well as slashes and stabs and continue fighting. Randomly during battle, Casshern enters a berserker state in which he performs to the fullest of his abilities and does not stop or hold back until his enemies are destroyed. He seems to enter this when his life is in serious danger, after a prolonged amount of time fighting, or when angry. While in berserker mode, his eyes glow a bright white He somehow holds the ability to painfully regenerate from any injury and goes violently berserk when incited. In one instance, he was impaled in three different areas before defeating his opponents. He has a healing factor, which activates after a delay. It heals any wounds in moments, and appears to cause serious pain to Casshern. He has healed from dozens of slash wounds, and once was impaled completely through his chest.

Equipment: Two jet boosters

Personality: Melancholic but selfless and open-minded
Casshern.%28Casshern.Sins%29.full.1220093.jpg

Birograhpy: Casshern was a robot created by Braiking Boss' top scientist Ohji in order to pro-create robotic life. His purpose was a failure, so he was utilized as a perfect killing machine for Braiking Boss. He was originally partnered with his twins Dio and Leda but stayed offwards and was chosen to be the strongest amongst his siblings. Because Casshern was so powerful he was tasked with eliminating Braiking Boss' most illustrious enemy Luna.

Casshern assassinated Luna and mixed his blood of death with hers of life, causing the entire world to spin into a cataclysmic state known as the "Ruin." This also caused Casshern to lose his memory which led him to wander the planet known as Casshern, the Man Who Slayed the Sun that was Named Moon.

While wandering the planet, Casshern met several enemies and companions who helped him learn of his past and ways to atone for his sins. Casshern would soon find that Luna was reborn as a goddess of false life, and that Casshern's new purpose was to bring true life to the world by showing them the reality of death.

IMG_0823.JPG

Name: Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Canon: "Them" OC

Alignment (State in terms of DnD): True Neutral
Motivation: Create a monopoly empire

Powers: The extent of Benedict's powers is unknown, but they are best described under the general term "Cartoon Logic", aka pulling things out of nowhere and the like. Benedict also physically cannot feel pain, he can take damage, but he just won't feel it. Benedict also is incapable of feeling fear, for he believes that HE is the only thing to fear.

Abilities: Benedict is very skilled in the use of guns and most military equipment, but most of his skills are in his brain. Benedict is a skilled businessman and strategist, using these abilities to rise up the agency ranks. Benedict has several masters degrees in business, economics, political science, law, criminal investigation, piloting, telemarketing, and is a proficient scuba diver.

Equipment: A military-grade pistol, his penguin assistant Josh, and anything else that'll fit in these tiny pockets

Personality: Although he has the face of a cute cartoon, Benedict is anything but sweet. He is a ruthless cold businessman who will let nothing get in the way of his goals. He is harsh, cold, proper, and calculating and sees the world as his playground, anything he says goes or else people will start losing shoes.

Biography/Other: Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Image result for cara delevingne laureline

Name: Lilliane Odessa delÓrotillio, Odessa, or Ode

Canon: OC

Alignment (State in terms of DnD): Chaotic Good

Motivation: Never thought of her motivation but it would seem her motives are unknown as of now.

Powers: Night-vision, eagle-sight, superhuman reflexes, flight, underwater breathing, energy blasts, BOOST induced super-strength and super-speed at the cost of reason, able to "breath" in a vacuum, kinetic resistance, low-level damage resistance, physic barriers, allure.

Abilities: Martial arts, firearm training, basically she is good at fighting.

Equipment: Armas Blaster Rifle - this "oversized peashooter" is actually her most deadliest weapon, from the ability to stun almost anything at the lowest setting, to completely nuking an entire army at the highest setting, this pew pew pew machine can burn through most metals and materials. It is also able to morph into a large plasma sword that can cut through a great many things that are not shielded.

Armas Pistols - Basically a toned down verison of the Armas Rifle.

Armas Armor- Odessa´s armour may seem lightweight and built more for agility than defense, but that is far from the truth. The armor is not only very protective and able to withstand things like explosions and shrapnel, it can also be summoned at any time at Odessa´s whim, so even if she appears armourless, she is not.

Mijnoir - Thor´s hammer. Don´t ask how Odessa got access to his hammer, it´s an adventure that she would like to keep close to her chest. Mijnoir can smash anything to pieces, as well as summon lightning, thunder and storms. It can also shrink and enlarge at the whim of it´s owner (look it up, I´m not making this up.)

Personality:
Impulisve and somewhat arrogant, Odessa thinks she´s the best of the best. But despite this , she is quite kind when you first meet her.

Biography: Odessa was raised by an intergalactic police force and has had several adventures and misadventures.

]
hello utube and rpn!! 2day im going 2 show u how 2 join perpetual rift!!1!!!

so 1st u need 2 use teh template in factionguerrilla's post (i think thats
how u spell it lol) make sure u follow the basic layout of it but u can do
some fancy bbcode stuff 2. i dont know how 2 do that tho lol. anyway let me show u my exampel

name: unregistered hypercam 2

canon: siivagunner king for a day

alignment: i think im neutral good lol idk much about d&d

motivation: give ppl tutorials and nostalgia and get all teh 5 stars i can!111!!!

powers: i can make ppl feel nostalgic lol. oh and i can teach ppl 2 do a lot of things. aftr all, u can do anything u want 2. and i cant be immoblized by anything 2, ill probably move rite thru

abilities: i can record things

equipment: i have a cd thats kinda liek a saw and it can cut thru things and i can also take my utube stars out of my arms and throw them

personality: well i heard ppl say that im kinda immature and naive lol. but i dont mind cuz there right. i liek to see teh best in every 1 cuz evry1 deserves 5 stars on utube!!1 oh yea and when i got possessed by teh crown i tried 2 kill every1 lol. that wasnt very fun

biography: so liek siivagunnr invited me 2 the 1st king for a day tournament and i accepted cuz i wanted every1 2 have a day where they could have all there gud memories brought back. i ended up winning and every 1 was happy and i even got invited to host the 2nd turnament!! but after that i got pulled in2 this weird glowy whirlpol thing and i got takn here. idk thats realy it lol. truly a tortellini as they might say

other: nope

thank u 4 watching my perpetual rift tutorial!! thank u 2 nightwisher 4 helping me with teh code and 813n on twittr for drawing me!! pls r8 5 stars!!1!1

oh wait btw dont 4get to include a pic of ur character 2

unregistered hypercam 2 downsize.png
UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM 2

Last edited:

“Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!”
1580881918224.jpeg

Name: Utena Tenjou

Canon: Revolutionary Girl Utena

Alignment: Neutral Good

Motivation: To become a prince and to protect the Rose Bride, Anthy Himemiya

Powers: N/A

Abilities:
584B7547-3EB0-453B-A68D-B0DDE223BE41.gif
Swordswoman: Despite not having any previous knowledge beforehand, Utena has proved herself to be quite the competent swordswoman. She’s defeated opponents who’ve been known for their amazing skills in the likes of Kendo and fencing.

Athletics: Utena is an impressive athlete who had joined and even became the star player on Ohtori Academy’s male basketball team.

Equipment:
1580882276491.gif
Sword of Dios: Sheathed within Himemiya herself, this is Utena’s primary tool in battle. It’s said that the weapon and the Rose Bride herself will bring forth revolution.

Boy’s Uniform: Utena wouldn’t be Utena without her iconic male uniform. Much to the disarray of her teachers, Utena refuses to wear the female uniform.

Personality:
1580881786785.gif
To be added. For now here’s a quick excerpt from the wiki.

“Utena is a popular, passionate and intelligent girl who is looked up to by a number of her fellow pupils, at first appearing to be the total opposite of her friend and fellow protagonist Anthy Himemiya. Despite this, Utena is introverted and she has her own faults, as all at Ohtori do; she has a short temper and can be extremely impulsive as she is quick to assume others' intentions and feelings, which causes no shortage of problems among individuals as complex as Ohtori's students.”

Biography:

Utena’s story begins with an unfortunate tragedy, the death of her parents by the hands of an accident. She was just a small girl back then and yet on the day of her family’s funeral Utena hid inside of a coffin, proclaiming that she would wait for her own death for she had nothing left to live for. When she’d spoken those words a wandering prince happened to be passing by, who would gift her the Rose Signet and showed her what an eternity truly meant. The prince as a goodbye, left her with a promise to return and made her promise to never lose her nobility. Utena, now inspired, sought to become a prince.

Years later Utena has grown into a promising yet spunky young teen who, despite all of the time that had passed, still holds onto her dream of one day becoming a prince. One day she happens upon the president of the kendo team seemingly abusing a fellow student while wearing the exact ring as the one gifted by her prince. It’s then revealed that those who bear the ring will become a duelist, defeating each other in combat in order to wind The Rose Bride’s hand. Besides Utena herself, only the members of the student council bear this ring as well, having their own unknown goals in mind. At first she’s hesitant to get involved until the same president humiliating her close friend. Furious at his arrogance, then challenges him to a duel to which she wins, falling deep into the rabbit hole of Ohtori’s deepest secrets.

The girl was Anthy Himemiya, The Rose Bride. At first reluctantly, Utena swore to protect and eventually free the girl from her fate. But together, as they face many challenges along the way, the two will discover just how exactly the academy, The Rose Bride, and the prince, and The Sword of Dios all intertwine.

Other:
When anxious Utena tends to stretch her muscles.
Utena and Anthy canonically have romantic feelings for each other by the end of the series.
Theme:
I apologize that this CS is pretty bare boned.​

Last edited:
Name: Bob the Pikachu/Laura Allen
Canon: Pokemon OC
Alignment: True Neutral
Motivation: Why is this here again? To be free. I guess.
Powers: Electricity manipulation, metamorphosis (from human to Pokémon and vice versa)
Equipment: Pokeballs for catching Pokémon but reverse engineered to also catch humans, a bag filled with rations and camping equipment.
Abilities: Extremely agile and fast in both forms. Though she is faster in her Pokémon form than her human one.
Personality: Cuteness can hide even the most vile of personalities. Bob or Laura or whatever you want to call them is actually very apathic to the world around them. It takes a lot for them to actually care about people.
Other: In human form, Bob often wears a Pokemon hoodie. Mostly of her own species, but she does change it up a bit.

17B42311-9B5C-4561-853B-7441A6527783.jpeg

Attachments

• 14B5EC71-49DA-41C6-B7D4-AAFF3AA66DC4.jpeg
    14B5EC71-49DA-41C6-B7D4-AAFF3AA66DC4.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
Name: Terra Nova

Canon: Dinosaur OC

Alignment: Good.

Motivation: To protect her dino human hybrid race from extinction.

Powers: N/A

Abilities: Terra is an intermediate swordsmen, and knows how to handle herself. Being a carnivore her bite can tear straight into bone and her claws can tear straight through flesh, she can also use her tail as a battering ram. Her scales provide natural protection against certain weapons. She also has excellent scent of smell and she can see in the dark. She can also jump ten feet easily.

Equipment: A steel longsword, sharpened.

Personality: A prankster through and through, Terra has a very relaxed attitude toward things and rarely seems to get upset or anything of the sort. While her alignment is ultimately good her pranks can lean toward downright mischievous to downright evil.

Biography: Spawned in a world where humans have evolved alongside dinosaurs and has since developed dinosaur-like traits to help their survival, Terra was born a carnivore much to her societies dismay, with raptor-like traits. This was a massive disappointment to her family, who was hoping for a herbivore. The rest of her relatively short life she was shunned by her community for her carnivorous nature and only sought comfort in swordplay.

Other: She looks human and even has human hair, but the rest of her is covered in either feathers and scales, her hands are dinosaur claws and so are her feet. She also possesses a long thin tail. Her feathers are blood red and cover everything except her face and torso. Her eyes are slits naturally and her teeth razor sharp. Fresh red meat might cause her to lose control and go on a rampage.

AE4127D0-58A3-4798-AFDD-A9C8934B2CA4.jpeg

870A2622-20E3-44A8-9544-EE953EAAF5E9.png
Lana & Eric

Canon:
Pokémon OC

Alignment:
Literally no idea

Motivation:
Lana: She always wants to help her friends and do the best she can. She may or may not have a slight crush on Eric and wants to impress him.

Eric: Eric may normally have different motivations, but this Eric is all about enjoying the moment and going where ever the wind blows.

Powers/Abilities:
Since both of them are Pokémon, they both are capable of using any move they could normally learn in the Pokémon games. Eric can also manipulate fire in a few ways such as making a sword with it.

Equipment:
Lana is equipped with her trusty stick and her usual ribbon worn around her neck. Eric simply has his scarf, tie, and coat.

Personality:
Lana: Lana is a optimistic and very childish Braixen. She easily finds herself in trouble due to her recklessness. She always wants to have fun and can be scared very easily. She always wants to be with her best friend Eric and will feel very intimidated when not around him.

Eric: This isn’t the Eric some may be used to. This Eric is all about shitposting. Eric loves to make references to other media as well as making people uncomfortable and joking around with people. He of course cares about his friends, but he doesn’t show that as much as he normally would.

Biography:
Both Lana and Eric used to be humans from the Pokémon mystery Dungeon universe. Lana remembers almost nothing about her past while Eric does. Lana’s backstory is extremely tragic but it’s not like it matters since she can’t remember it.

Other: I have permission from Eric to do this so don’t yell at me please :c

download20200203205401.png
YUZUKI KUWAHARA

Image Source: ももいろね式美少女メーカー|Picrew

Appearance: Yuzuki is noticeably scrawny, and while she’s not physically strong, she’s surprisingly agile and quick on her feet. She’s keeps her shoulder-length hair in a side-ponytail tied with a red ribbon, and she’s not fashion conscious at all. She just wears whatever clothes she has and doesn’t worry about buying anything new unless something vital has worn out. She has small scars on her left hand from a dog bite.

Canon: Persona OC

Alignment: Lawful Good

Motivation: Self-isolation

Self-improvement; becoming a better person than the people who raised her

Amanda-Mocci-81.jpg
PERSONA: ODILE

(IMAGE SOURCE: Illustrations by Amanda Mocci | Art and Design)

Powers: Yuzuki has the power of Persona: the strength of the heart given a shape and a name.

Abilities: Yuzuki's Persona has access to Fire Skills, a multi-target physical attack where Odile fires off multiple feathers, a minor healing spell, and a single-target agility buff.

Equipment: A Rapier

1067159-death.jpg
PERSONALITY AND BIOGRAPHY

Yuzuki's honestly had a pretty rough life. She had a twin sister who, because of the circumstances within the womb, had a faulty heart that put her in the hospital at a young age. Meika ended up dying in the hospital at age 12 while waiting for a transplant.

To pay for medical bills, their mom went to work, and they both ended up neglected because of how busy their parents were. However, beyond that, the parents rarely visited Meika in the hospital unless they had to pick Yuzuki up when she'd visit, and their mom got some really bad parenting advice that she internalised, and didn't notice the negative effects t was having on Yuzuki; stuff like, "if your kid is having a tantrum, you should just ignore them because if you give them attention, they'll just keep repeating the behaviour", and "don't praise your kid because they'll get lazy and big-headed and won't strive to improve and will just keep doing the same thing that got them praise". So Yuzuki struggles with feeling like no matter how hard she tries it'll never be enough, but she also started considering a lack of criticism to be the same as being praised.

Now, after Meika died, their mom left work and started staying home again. But she couldn't handle the grief, and descended into alcoholism, and began taking things out on Yuzuki. The household became violent, with her parents attacking both each other, and her. Luckily, one of her teachers in middle-school started picking up that there was a problem, and before she started high-school, her parents lost custody of her.

She spent a year living with a relative. But because of several different issues, she’s ended up in an orphanage in a new city. The massive changes in her life are a struggle for her to deal with, even though things do settle down a little in the end.

Yuzuki has a lot of anger issues, pent up aggressive urges that she doesn't know how to handle. She has taken it out on others before, lashing out at people. When she was still in middle-school, she even started beating up a dog she found wandering around; she did this multiple times, until the dog bit her hard enough that she needed stitches.

Yuzuki is trying to get past her parents' treatment, even if she thinks that it's impossible for her. She tries to be gentle, but in the end, she feels like it's a lie that she telling.

‘A dog's child is a dog, after all.’ is a saying she feels deeply.

Last edited:
Image:
0SSI_e97fItHRV81xW73z8uXVOZkdf0erioJYOJefXoxP1x_iD1WLLz18z-cpSbnNoZIyxB5LY6yJ_qOb53Q048V8jOqUMx7rZrRINZYICh3eRBI-Cb2mTvO2HqEpHyesaifal8U

Name: Samus "Helmethead Orangesuit" Aran
Aka: Sam, Sammy, Princess, Lady

Canon: Metroid/Super Smash Bros.

Alignment (State in terms of DnD): Lawful Good, can also be Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Good in certain situations

Motivation: She merely wants to persue bounties, defend her home land, and turn Ridley into putty. Not necessarily in that order.

Powers: Unfortunately, Samus does not have the typical alien powers, such as laser eyes and hypnosis. She does, however, have her Power Suit. The suit turns her from an average Chozo-human hybrid to a walking tank, thanks to its ability to take on numerous different upgrades and projectiles.

Most commonly, Samus makes use of her suit's Power Beam, Ice Beam, Missiles, and Grapple Beam.

SIWsQzZm3485Lna8KqWNNTemfDkKQ0527J2kqdhHBl1PANEW0zaGgbjWOIlHcM6zrkU2eTltTd5dtrnpfWLnk784A-pSm5G_yGt9gmvvVigQ_FcD7jr6DLEAFOwcBouoUjT5hlLB

The Power Beam is the suit's standard weapon. Due to its low power, Samus typically relies on it for simpler jobs.
latest

The Ice Beam is much, much stronger than the Power Beam. Despite its strength, Samus is more likely to use it to freeze enemies than defeat them. She has multiple reasons for this, from needing a stepping stone to not being in the mood to deal with them.
latest

Missiles are small, but powerful flying explosives. Samus has a limited supply of these, so a good chunk of her missions is usually spent looking for more.
KT4pfFxsTFW9TQr3PthEZgOFFDNRRq9gfhakLTk5v_ja4zjM-agiOzW_mNz-FcuTjug5lNqWtpjr7380wl_4P-87Cl7JzCTtuRFV8aeQgE_fu8zpoTQ4r7AmgR6NpP2RgWDG3dyB

Super Missiles are absolutely devastating. They can be distinguished from their regular counterparts by their slightly larger size and green heads.
ujI14M0xJD6d6_Ct7Px549VgXpN7CphfhJzUAipAFu9fzi281Edq9VlA3BCWRpiW0KJeV3CrL7b5sMDg2SDStWL38Ian-qnXWYCflsNHd_Qo2Fh2U2E82QpUIoKkkuYqavgS1TvP

The Grapple Beam isn't really a weapon, but a third hand. It is strong enough to support the weight of both Samus and the Power Suit as she hangs off an edge, or swings from something overhead.
K1nI4neSYdWiIGBssQ02vHHNtqJz2QMAbfYJp6xGfYiR5rglpxFFnq2mLX8n6w5S1z1stju9yoqZftRMNPxkwxpQ8rS3UU8HC3caA8LMFc-m6ACTC0_0Xqdy1aU_jy1iR5t7CYWw

Although the Grapple Beam isn't intended as a weapon, Samus can still go on the offensive with it; She can grab an opponent and throw them around.
iajZsf80ZkUb98VYdvGiaig6adm2-Gpdi91952IMEoy84JtkAC1USQD73Crki6zD4LQMK7Y9XsX3_UoL1CgVqnm2LNrhZG8Ujzy5UkerAzIfJ_qMCAh6ExSEZnBim3dFdeG3LufE

For a quick escape, Samus can roll into a Morph Ball. She cannot use her Arm Cannon in this state, but can drop small, spherical bombs.
pNo0Hwms-G1kVG5xitbklufib63gpiB5jZTztXKz9_uWjhbzeWAnwSegDj96rBP7ZLujUKTDOYR-tjXTwEY5WJv1Wr2ej7bBCktsG2-V5nUJp-VW2-ZDER9Q1hzGuGIsrf0Df62k

Her usual visor displays the status of her suit, a map of her environment, and the danger level she's at. It also glows, so she can see in the dark.
Rhzlx6BqleZRVzoW-1eE7ygyFYLavULQiB8YNA18-Qlwqky8bXM00-Rb4_CrlRe4YawgZpasYA2Vtj8CdYkfILUuxXl90QmMHdqirKexI3DCGPmyFCiEYqc37-Mve7ZS7qv2eTTW

The Scan Visor is able to give Samus information about what she focuses the visor on. It is the Google Lens of helmet addons.
latest

The Thermal Visor detects things based off heat.
latest

The Echo Visor uses echolocation, and creates images based off the level of sound waves bouncing back.
latest

The X-Ray Visor is at its most useful in areas with low visible light. It reveals the skeleton of the foe, allowing her to see the weakest points.

Abilities: Peel away the suit, and Samus still has some special traits. The Chozo had bred her into a true athlete, nimble but sturdy. Though she isn't very fast, she is very flexible. She also has fast acting brains to match her brawn. Those quick reflexes, on top of her high defense, make her a nightmare to catch, even if the suit had come off.

Equipment: Again, the Power Suit.

Personality:

NJtyWMHk1laR5diRD-C2eTPowdnR1Uz76ZHF4PkWv_To9iU3IoOJMlKXjeEfQ5vh0-j6kwCe4LsNn_zGYnGBbJrD99ARQ9LpSPpp3SO7C66FZmLldokB5h9DMHlP9AJRB47cB3TU

Samus is, all-around, a stone-faced individual. She barely emotes strongly, has little reaction to much, and doesn't have a strong sense of humor. Her overly calm and serious demeanor makes her appear unwelcoming.
Samus doesn't actively seek friends, nor does she even wish to participate in activities with people she doesn't know. It's highly unlikely that she will be the one to initiate a conversation, and will stray off to do her own thing if she is able. If she can't then she'll remain silently watching you, not necessarily trying to seem hostile, but not knowing how to react.

There is even a bit of naïvety to Samus's character. She has a tendency to miss conversational cues, is quite literal-minded, and you could very well find her being clueless about something new to her. Often times, she ends up accidentally breaking something just by putting too much weight on it, or mistaking it for something dangerous. You may say that Samus doesn't know her own strength, but that's not entirely true; she does know her own strength, she just doesn't know how much the objects around her can take.

Samus is fully aware of her status as a great warrior and feared bounty hunter, and it has gone to her head in a weird way. She thinks she must always be on her guard, and remain serious at all times. This is why you may never see her cutting loose. You could be at the world's wildest party, and she would just remain at the punch bowl the whole time.

Also, surprisingly, Samus hates exposure. She is secretly camera shy, and will duck away from paparazzi without hesitation. This is why you never see her in interviews, and photos and videos of her are rare. Even merchandise in her image is rare to spot, because Samus finds the idea awkward.

Samus has a very dry humor. She has a tendency to snark, almost as a coping mechanism in the face of danger or discomfort. The less seriously she respects someone, or takes them seriously, the more likely she is to make a quip or two behind their back.

Samus hates taking orders, and will defy them whenever possible. She isn't aggressive in her rebellion, however, and will find ways to respectfully disobey. She will find her own routes, use her own techniques, and may even attack ahead of schedule to protect others. Either way, trying to order her around is like trying to order a cat around.

Despite her unwelcoming aura and standoffish nature, Samus is very respectful and polite. Outside of missions, she is sure to get permission from a friend to do something. She is also sure to be careful with their possessions.

It should be noted that Samus tends to speak formally, and seldom uses nicknames or abbreviations.

Samus's movements can be described as "elegant" and "graceful". Seeing her trip up is as rare as seeing a dinosaur arm wrestle a unicorn.

If you happen to become Samus's friend, or just happen to be a small, friendly animal, you'll discover that Samus is actually quite the gentle giant. She becomes merciful to those she perceives as smaller, weaker, and more afraid than her, as long as she knows they are friendly. She is perfectly willing to help someone in a tough spot, just for the sake of helping.

Samus takes protecting her friends just as seriously as she takes protecting the galaxy. She will stop at nothing to make sure they are safe, even if she ends up severely injured in the process.

She also remembers every kindness done to her, and tends to automatically think of such a person as a friend, or at least a positive acquaintance. Samus never, ever leaves a kind deed unpaid.

Samus has a long fuse, but when she blows up, she really blows up. She will let the person know of every little grievance and error, overall being very brutal with her words.

The good news is, if Samus gets angry, she cools down very quickly. If it was a friend she was upset at, she will make an effort to apologize.

Even though Samus has her reputation as the most ferocious bounty hunter in the galaxy, she barely shows any ego at all. Unless she has finished a bounty, she doesn't ask for a reward from someone she helped. Just knowing that she is helping people lives their best lives keeps her going.

Though she is proud of her power, Samus will readily admit it when she's made a mistake.

Biography:
wKNj9rNzWwPEA49y1drILnttcgMOpMyTTfYkWoKDWmQBVjxtdvU6lsd3Cm3BfJk1TMcnknUDuKb87Uj_SqnB2Y-7caPL4cEkuNwC_Oos4PcaYkT_WHzHwaNHwQquE2eIgE7JdBo4

Right off the bat, Samus's life stunk. Her home, Earth Colony K-2L, was diminished by the Space Pirates. When a Chozo elder, Old Bird, came to assess the damage, he found a very small Samus as the only survivor.

Samus was then adopted by Old Bird. With help from a fellow Chozo, Gray Voice, he raised Samus into the individual we know and love. To ensure that she would survive on the Chozo homeworld of Zebes, Old Bird infused her with Chozo DNA, and gave her the Power Suit when she got older.

Shortly after her departure from Zebes to become a Galactic Federation officer, Space Pirates attacked again, this time aided by the Chozo's Mother Brain AI, who could now command them. This time, there were no survivors.

Samus worked with the Federation for a good number of years. In her Zero Mission, she kicked Mother Brain's ass back on Zebes, performing the first of several blows to the Space Pirate operations. Those dumbasses actually thought they could kill her. They completely disregarded her Protagonist Power, and look what happened. She just snuck in and blew them all up. Idiots.

Shortly after her leave, she experienced the loss of her commanding officer, Adam Malkovich, one a few people she ever considered herself close to.

After becoming a freelance bounty hunter, Samus's main task was to exterminate the Metroids, devastating parasites who suck the life from their prey until they are nothing but dry husks. Along the way, she made a bad enemy out of Ridley, one of the highest-ranking members of the Space Pirates-and the one responsible for orphaning Samus, to boot. Despite his numerous attempts to kill her, she always came out on top.

After taking out nearly every Metroid on their homeworld, SR388, Samus came across one more, who had just hatched. Because Samus was the first thing it saw, she ended up imprinting on it. Unfortunately for this baby Metroid, Samus isn't the motherly type, and she turned it over to Federation scientists instead.

A while later, Ridley, once again, decided to shit on Samus's pancakes by kidnapping the infant Metroid, attacking her when she tried to rescue it, and even making the lab self-destruct for good measure. Samus responded by chasing him back to Zebes, and putting an end to his whole career (almost) in his lair inside lower Norfair.

A second clash with Mother Brain occured. This time, however, the Brain had the edge. With just a few rainbow lasers, she had Samus exhausted. Right before finishing Samus off, however, it became apparent that MB had also disregarded Samus's Protagonist Power. The baby Metroid came swooping in, not only temporarily draining the Brain, but replenishing Samus. Even though Mother Brain was able to kill the Metroid right after, she was too late to stop Samus from finishing her with the Hyper Beam given to her by the Metroid. Idiot.

After her most noteworthy adventure on Zebes, Samus had gotten more and more achievements under her belt, from reviving the falling Luminoth race to taking care of the toxic, corrupting Phazon. She became known far and wide as a great Hunter, easily one of, if not THE most feared and respected figure in space.

Even the most feared and respected figures in space, however, are susceptible to engine trouble.

Samus had been flying around a strange planet, a bit lost, when her ship suddenly broke down. She could only steer herself to the surface, hoping to find the problem. As luck would have it, she ended up crashing very close to where the Smash Brothers, only consisting at the time of Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, and Link, held their little tournaments. Specifically, she'd ended up in Busted Bayou, within Donkey Kong's territory, her ship getting snagged in the trees.

xyTJoanSsH4lsusaRaz5XGNpvUDurhjUm1SjXxx8KTMVvp3mcyoHR9tDF46DB4BLEapNRK8lJlzj-aHK7_P4DU6moNxV6XEm_XLciD_ff_6zeBF9vVMIAYe9GiwocZ3Y1VRZ0DKp

Naturally, having a bigass spaceship crash land, with all that smoke coming from the hood and the loud sputtering, terrified DK, but he found it in him to confront the hooligan. Samus, however, remained inside the ship until DK left to get help.

The friends followed DK back to Busted Bayou, only to discover that Samus had left the ship, and went to explore. What followed was a long searching period, which made Samus tense enough to try attacking from afar. Mario, Link, and DK tried to attack back. Luigi, however, being much more peaceful, tried to settle Samus down. In response to their persistence, Samus hid in her Morph Ball, trying to navigate back to her ship. This was the turning point of the battle, as Samus ended up getting stuck in mud. Luigi could finally talk to her.

Thanks to his softspoken nature, Luigi was not only able to smooth over the tension between Samus and his friends, but got Samus to explain the situation. At one point, she revealed that she doesn't have a set home, much to Luigi's horror. Between that, and none of the four being able to fix her ship, Samus was effectively stuck with them.

As she took shelter with the four, Samus grew to like them. She learned that she was on one of multiple Earths, and it disappointed her to learn that her birthplace wasn't at all unique, but she came to enjoy her new friends' Earth. Finally, Link convinced her to take part in their spars.

As the roster grew, Samus perfected her moveset, and helped the other fighters through multiple threats. Even though she was able to repair her ship, she decided to stay with them.

There were two otherworldly beings, gigantic and non-human. They called themselves Galeem and Dharkon, respectively wanting to create new worlds of light and darkness. It was Galeem who found the fighters first, appearing over the sea.

The fighters thought they could defeat him, but he was...unpredictable. He didn't want them dead, he wanted them captured. And he did so with impenetrable beams of light. He bound them, put them into a deep sleep, then created clones of them powered by the spirits of the fallen. Finally, when he had all the clones he wanted, he would possess them. The fighters were only able to escape because of Kirby. Samus didn't see how he escaped the beams, but knew he was forced to travel across the disgusting new plains, just to free her.

Sometime after Samus's rescue, the little group saw the rise of Dharkon. Instead of wings, he had sickly tendrils ending in claws, and he had a reptilian eye in his core. He stole away the remaining friends, and started to further corrupt Galeem's lands, exchanging the light for shadow. And there were plenty more clones waiting for them. Everyone was ready to fall apart, and not just physically, by the time they'd reached that Final Destination.

It took all of their combined efforts, and whatever energy they had left, to even weaken the two. Isabelle with her hopeful exclamations, Captain Falcon with his "can-do" attitude, Peach with her empathy...One by one, every fighter found a way to keep the group's spirits up, even with imprisoned spirits surrounding them. Yes, even Samus herself. Her undying fire lit the path for the others to follow.

Finally, they gave out, and fell to the sea together. The fighters had a victory! In those moments of triumph, even the calmest fighter dropped their demeanor and hollered to the sky, beaming like the resurrected sun, even dancing a little. Captain Falcon even tried pulling Samus into a victory dance; Though he ultimately failed, he was given the pleasure of seeing her smile.

All around, it was a happy ending!

...For a second or two...

Then Galeem and Dharkon started to rumble, and swell. All too late, the fighters realized that these powerful beings wouldn't just fade away upon defeat. All that energy within had to go somewhere.

They all grabbed whoever, whatever they could carry, and tried to run away. Samus dashed straight for her ship, intending to save anyone struggling with the tractor beam. But she wasn't fast enough, no one was. Samus had merely left the ground when they detonated; she fought so hard to keep herself steady, but flying boulders quickly rendered her engine kaput. With nothing responding, and nothing there to cling on to, the unconscious Samus tumbled through an unknown dimension, straight into the Rift.

Other: Due to the events of World of Light, Samus will start out with amnesia. Hopefully, her memories will come back before things get really bad.

[class=twitterpage] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 808px; height: 700px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; cursor: url(https://imgur.com/5ex8RXq.png), auto; [/class] [class=tweetsmedia] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 400px; height: 34px; left: 194px; top: 385px; font-family: Open Sans; line-height: 23px; font-size: 12px; color: #707070; [/class] [class=tweetpanel] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 415px; height: 305px; top: 0px; left: 0px; background: #fff; [/class] [class=tweetpanelcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 398px; height: 290px; left: 195px; top: 412px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #CECECE; [/class] [class=twtribbon] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 400px; height: 42px; left: 194px; top: 48px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #CECECE; [/class] [class=ribbon] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 809px; height: 48px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: #b3b3b3; [/class] [class=url] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 715px; height: 23px; left: 76px; top: 13px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #fff; border-radius: 15px; font-family: Open Sans; line-height: 23px; font-size: 10px; color: #707070; [/class] [class=leftpanel] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 194px; height: 652px; left: 0px; top: 48px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #CECECE; [/class] [class=rightpanel] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 215px; height: 652px; left: 594px; top: 48px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #CECECE; [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 400px; height: 132px; left: 195px; top: 90px; background-image: url(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/TfSy5gQSLgsz_DvDfmX4LsOp7qLgaMz2Zj9WewQkhjX5d15oRi1Or4dfcLAMZLDg7LWhs6qv7OPvEyJgJfQVhy9poB_arxgKDP2xiBeczA0HttZS8im_z5BBPCXjVXpBLRVahQ); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 60%; [/class] [class=pfp] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 97px; height: 97px; left: 204px; top: 174px; background-image: url(https://www.vippng.com/png/detail/546-5469677_doctor-mario-t-pose.png); border: 3px solid #fff; border-radius: 50%; background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=twticon] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 9px; top: 9px; background-image: url(https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/icons/minimalism/512/twitter.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=description] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 381px; height: 29px; left: 204px; top: 322px; color: #000; font-size: 11px; font-family: Open Sans; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=menu] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 194px; height: 388px; left: 0px; top: 58px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/OyQfYvR.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=writetweet] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 159px; height: 36px; left: 18px; top: 455px; background: #1DA1F2; border-radius: 25px; color: #fff; line-height: 35px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; text-align: center; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 13px; left: 204px; top: 283px; color: #000; font-size: 16px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; [/class] [class=handle] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 13px; left: 204px; top: 303px; color: #707070; font-size: 11px; font-family: Open Sans; [/class] [class=follow] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 68px; height: 23px; left: 517px; top: 234px; border: 1px solid #1DA1F2; border-radius: 25px; color: #1DA1F2; line-height: 22px; font-size: 10px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; text-align: center; [/class] [class=searchbar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 181px; height: 28px; left: 16px; top: 7px; background: #DEDEDE; border-radius: 25px; color: #828282; line-height: 28px; font-size: 12px; font-family: Open Sans; text-align: center; [/class] [class=sidepic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 17px; top: 49px; background-image: url(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OrdinaryYearlyBarnacle-max-1mb.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=sidepic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 77px; top: 49px; background-image: url(https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zZbaBIxpGVA/XIGwlwq2U-I/AAAAAAAA8xo/LfJN1x1GXUsAlrfarwqH8TwCwcNTL2EOwCEwYBhgL/s1600/super-smash-bros-ultimate-dr-mario-red-coat-green-tie-Great_Plateau_Tower-nintendo-switch.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=sidepic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 137px; top: 49px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/13a577684a466e5ee47c0bbaa4c8f4e3/tumblr_ol6c3hGeh71savqpuo1_400.gif); background-size: 150%; background-position: 50% 50%; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=sidepic4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 17px; top: 109px; background-image: url(https://pics.me.me/dont-forget-to-wash-your-foreskln-thanks-doctor-mario-21324702.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=sidepic5] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 77px; top: 109px; background-image: url(https://iamhamdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/drmarioday.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=sidepic6] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 60px; height: 60px; left: 137px; top: 109px; background-image: url(https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/028/553/765.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; border: 1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=followcount] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 173px; height: 15px; left: 204px; top: 360px; color: #000; font-size: 12px; font-family: Open Sans; [/class] [class=tweet] position: relative; overflow: visible; width: 398px; height: 205px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #cecece; [/class] [class=tweetpfp] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 29px; height: 28px; left: 7px; top: 7px; background-image: url(https://www.vippng.com/png/detail/546-5469677_doctor-mario-t-pose.png); border-radius: 50%; background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=tweetbody] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 355px; height: 150px; left: 0px; top: 0px; text-align: justify; color: #000; font-size: 10px; font-family: Open Sans; line-height: 12px; padding-right: 5px; [/class] [class=tweetbodycontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 343px; height: 150px; left: 42px; top: 26px; [/class] [class=tweetname] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 173px; height: 11px; left: 42px; top: 7px; color: #000; font-size: 12px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; [/class] [class=ribbonname] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 148px; height: 20px; left: 42px; top: 5px; color: #000; font-size: 14px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; text-align: left; [/class] [class=tweetcount] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 67px; height: 9px; left: 42px; top: 22px; color: #1f1f1f; font-size: 10px; font-style: Open Sans; text-align: left; [/class] [class=tos] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 181px; height: 35px; left: 17px; top: 175px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/lCxkrS0.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 10% 0%; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 148px; height: 15px; left: 22px; top: 210px; background: #fff; font-size: 6px; color: #dedede; [/class] [class=backhome] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 19px; height: 19px; left: 200px; top: 60px; background-image: url(http://pixsector.com/cache/a8009c95/av8a49a4f81c3318dc69d.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=back] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 19px; height: 19px; left: 9px; top: 15px; background-image: url(http://pixsector.com/cache/a8009c95/av8a49a4f81c3318dc69d.png); background-size: 115%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=forward] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 19px; height: 19px; left: 30px; top: 15px; background-image: url(http://pixsector.com/cache/ef1ee4a1/av85f1b171d762037fe92.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=refresh] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 19px; height: 19px; left: 51px; top: 15px; background-image: url(https://www.pngrepo.com/download/178337/refresh-arrows.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 10%; [/class] [class=retweets] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 173px; height: 11px; left: 43px; top: 185px; [/class] [class=reply] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 14px; height: 13px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/MOz3F5v.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=rt] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 16px; height: 11px; left: 50px; top: 0px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/PHgTalR.png); background-size: 105%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [class=like] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 14px; height: 13px; left: 100px; top: 0px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/l9Sg3lD.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 0%; [/class] [div class=twitterpage] [div class=ribbon] [div class=forward][/div] [div class=back][/div] [div class=refresh][/div] [div class=url]---https:///twitter.corn/[/div] [/div] [div class=leftpanel] [div class=twticon][/div] [div class=menu][/div] [div class=writetweet]Tweet[/div] [/div] [div class=rightpanel] [div class=searchbar]Search Twitter[/div] [div class=sidepic1][/div] [div class=sidepic2][/div] [div class=sidepic3][/div] [div class=sidepic4][/div] [div class=sidepic5][/div] [div class=sidepic6][/div] [div class=tos][/div] [div class=credit]code by sox[/div] [/div] [div class=twtribbon][div class=ribbonname]Doctor Mario[/div][div class=tweetcount]1,990 Tweets[/div][/div] [div class=header][/div] [div class=backhome][/div] [div class=pfp][/div] [div class=follow]Follow[/div] [div class=name]Doctor Mario[/div] [div class=handle]@whatsupdoc[/div] [div class=description]cured ligma;developer of ligma 2 | taken by a literal princess lmao get rekt piccolo[/div] [div class=followcount]39 Following----4.9M Followers[/div] [div class=tweetsmedia]--------Tweets-----------Tweets & Replies-----------Media-----------Likes[/div] [div class=tweetpanelcontainer][div class=tweetpanel] [div class=tweet] [div class=tweetpfp][/div] [div class=tweetname]Basics - @whatsupdoc[/div] [div class=tweetbodycontainer][div class=tweetbody]Name: Doctor Mario

Canon: Super Mario Bros.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Equipment: Pills and other legal drugs. Also weed. [/div][/div] [div class=retweets][div class=reply][/div][div class=rt][/div][div class=like][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tweet] [div class=tweetpfp][/div] [div class=tweetname]Persona - @whatsupdoc[/div] [div class=tweetbodycontainer][div class=tweetbody]Personality: Doctor Mario is a very angry little man. He wants to rule the pharmaceutical world by force, and will do everything in his power to make that happen. He refuses to take no for an answer, and will gladly stomp out any pathetic worms who get in the way of him and total medical conquest. However, he has a soft side as well. He's quite fond of puppies, dinosaurs, and sliced bread.

Motivation: Doctor Mario's only motivation in life is to rule over every medical facility in the world. He wants to produce his own vitamins, called "M Rays", and slowly use them to cure all diseases, and make new ones! Which he will then create vaccines for and cure again, but use that cure to cause new viruses, etc, etc. [/div][/div] [div class=retweets][div class=reply][/div][div class=rt][/div][div class=like][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tweet] [div class=tweetpfp][/div] [div class=tweetname]Background - @whatsupdoc[/div] [div class=tweetbodycontainer][div class=tweetbody]History: Doctor Mario was born in the slums of Brooklyn in the late 70s. Growing up in a poor family was hard to do, especially while practicing medicine. His brother, Doctor Luigi, was diagnosed with terminal seven brain cancer at an early age. Doctor Mario didn't know what that meant, of course, but it sounded bad. This led to him becoming a REAL doctor, and not just some kid on the street selling old piles of dirt to poor people and claiming that they were "new and radical cures for ligma!" Curing ligma brought him acclaim in the medical world, and now he has begun to pursue other cures for new diseases, such as the newly formed "Ligma II". He has an arch rival, some green fuck named Doctor Piccolo, who thought he was hot shit for curing the deadly disease "succon". He always tries to one up Doctor Piccolo, and is forever locked in eternal combat with him.

Powers: Can summon giant pills and throw them at people like some kind of demonic frisbee.

Abilities: Being a medical practitioner, Doctor Mario is highly skilled at solving fevers and treating nasty boo-boos. He is also extremely adept at shoving pills down people's mouths with brute force.

Other Info: Can be summoned by lighting a cigarette at two crossed railroads at exactly 4:20 A.M. and chanting the lyrics to "Africa" by Toto. [/div][/div] [div class=retweets][div class=reply][/div][div class=rt][/div][div class=like][/div][/div] [/div]
[/div][/div] [/div]
Pastebin: xxx

Image result for batman
(Main form – Batman)
Image result for moon knight
(Second form- Moon Knight)​
Name: Ken Wayne (no relation to Bruce Wayne)

Canon: DC\Marvel OC

Alignment (State in terms of DnD): Lawful Good

Motivation: To protect the innocent and be revered as a hero.

Powers: N\A

Abilities: Martial arts expert, stealthy boi, firearms expert, acrobatics, shapeshifting (probably wondering why I put this in abilities hehhehehhe)

Equipment: Somehow has both the usual Equipment of Batman and Moon Knight (his second form), his suit is designed to change shape and color at will, made from his own DDNA

Personality: Dark and moody, stoic and brooding, Ken makes sure that is the outside persona you all see but in truth, he is actually kind of inane, and a little foolish at times. He is more of a combination of a serious character and a joke character. Outwardly a super serious person but inwardly a silly person.

Biography: When Ken was but a boy, he has read many a comic with his personal idol being the Batman himself. Then one day in a ironic twist of fate, his parents were shot by a mugger while exiting the theatre, leaving Ken to fend for himself. Bowing venguence Ken spent the next few decades honing himself up at a crime fighter and eventually took on the mantle of "Batman" , his favorite superhero. But while on his first day fighting crime as the Batman, the criminals shot him up and sent him flying through a rift which sent him into the actual DC universe, specifically Gotham city. Now lost in a world of which he thought was fiction, Ken almost rejoiced when he found out that his favorite superheroes and heroines were all real, being an avid DC fan, he knew all of the secret identities and adventures that unfolded in their lives. Seeing that Batman was indeed an actual person here, he gave up that mantle and donned the mantle of Moon Knight for a time, operating in Gotham city. Eventually he and Batman would meet and he would discover, much to his shock, that he was in fact not human but a changeling. It was here that he began his training with the actual Batman, learning to hone his abilities for the greater good.

Other Notes| Ken loves tea and bread. Especially bread. This is basically my joke Batman but updated. He does have a third form, which is the only form he has that´s female. Even so, even as a woman, Ken is hesitant to do any womanly stuff.

Attachments

• 1581098864471.jpeg
    1581098864471.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1581099019143.jpeg
    1581099019143.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
Basic information
(Introductory info: Sarika and Morrighan are two personalities confined in a single body. Their body/face features don’t change when the controlling personality shifts, but their expression, voice and clothing style will; the following images are a rough indication for that.)
Picture:
2xSUM57t_uAwAxnokIxvSSjv34ixkSr8TrvmPSQU9TSrVBFQXr6aX6e6cMBwAc2LyT8jlOIcRKINvihi9uHQxtcES5WmfRHCXURh1ut6g-yEHB4iIQQY2KbdgrJG_sFKMt0PnYSb
vFJWOsgEpXGLFVxgbDyvmYsx_lOyr_SqdmZKicN71FH1_4gCmUve2iWPSTdmYC1b3W_6G9XBH3NPjTwwUvKHqrmxFOk7lxaRCrcMD8rkMrCPpjc0BGq4S2RuIm0Wgyc0luoIHo9S
Name: Sarika Drora / Morrighan
Canon: OC, Wings of Virtue (fantasy world of my own creation: for more information, please contact me)
Alignment: Lawful good/Lawful Evil
Motivation:
“To get rid of Morrighan, and atone for my past sins.” - Sarika
“To eliminate Sarika, and attain power that matches my merits.” - Morrighan
Powers
Magic abilities in Wings of Virtue are split between Natures, Hymns and Spells.
Natures
Natures are passive abilities, alterations of the body caused by exposure to magic energy. They are always in effect and can’t be controlled by the user, although Sari specifically has different natures than Morrighan.
Sarika's Natures:
  • Blessed soul - Supernatural resistance against curses, poisons and diseases. Some conditions that would usually kill will instead leave her bedridden for a while.
  • Empathy - Sari will sometimes be stricken by feelings present in those around her. She doesn’t know inherently when it is triggered or who is giving it, but years have granted her with enough experience for take clever hunches.
Morrighan's Natures:
  • Executioner eyes - Naturally detects wounds, scars and similar weak in others. Helps adjusting attacks to hit foes where it hurts.
  • Assassin’s veil - Superhuman resistance to strong and impressive imagery and its effects on decision-making capabilities, effectively reducing the power of mental damage caused by illusions.
Hymns
Hymns are long-running magic effects that can affect one or more people or objects. They don’t strain the caster, but only one can be active at a time and they become more powerful the less targets it hits and the longer the incantation was prepared for. A Hymn will usually last up to 30 minutes before it has to be recast.
  • Hymn of strength: Overall increase of strength and speed. Basic Hymn used for generic purposes, as well as fighting.
  • Hymn of wail: Increases the target’s endurance, allowing them to remain conscious and moving with graver wounds than usual. Deadly wounds will still kill if they aren’t treated before the hymn ends, however, and mental damage is still in effect; The full verses are deemed taboo and extremely dangerous for posing a severe risk of permanent damage to the psyche should the target attempt to endure too much.
  • Hymn of soothing: This effect is capable of removing altered effects of the mind on a target, restoring clear thought. The most powerful versions also cast a barrier around the target, which can be used as a magic conduit in a pinch.
  • Hymn of hellfire: Forbidden hymn taught only to distinguished individuals of the Scelian Empire. Anyone in the vicinity (including the caster) is suddenly inflicted with crippling burn pains, becoming stronger the closer they are to the caster. Although it has never been seen before, it is said that, if one were to overcome the sensation, they would be rewarded with a proportional reign over fire itself.
Spells
Spells are the active version of magic, which can be activated instantly and only last for a short moment. In WoV, Mana reserves are fully spent on any cast, but can be quickly recovered through breathing; the more intense the fight, the quicker it recovers, taking longer to build up stronger spells.
  • Rend: This simple spell afflicts the target being touched with deep slash-like cuts, inflicting bleeding on living beings and weakening small structures.
  • Smokeform: This spell turns Morrighan’s own body into smoke for a couple seconds, allowing her to mitigate physical attacks or quickly traverse even through the air at high speeds. During this state, she’s susceptible to strong winds or pressure differences.
  • Spear strike: Long-ranged spell that fires either a volley of dark spears or, if there’s enough breath built up, a singular large spear that can cause serious damage.

Skills
Combat prowess, knowledgeable in medicine and politics, table etiquette, knitting.

Equipment:

Morrighan wields the LXVI Executioner spear, a magisteel one-and-a-half length spear that is custom-crafted to be efficiently wielded by her build and body structure. Its wide tip is heavily barbed like shark teeth, and the other end is heavier and larger than the rest of the staff portion, allowing for a good foothold as well as a blunt weapon. Unnaturally durable, resistant to magic and always sharp, it can be summoned or de-summoned on a whim by its owner.

Personality
Sarika is a kind, soft-spoken maiden who avoids standing out like the plague. Despite that, she’s quite open for friendships and will listen to others for hours without breaking a sweat, always one trying to highlight the silver linings of things. She’s a fan of calm pastimes such as knitting and reading and will occasionally be seen doing some matchmaking between friends, even though she herself lacks the spine to get in a relationship herself. Lastly, she has a big anxiety over decisions and may flat-out refuse to make a difficult call.
Morrighan, on the other hand, is a much more vicious personality to deal with; prone to gloating, plotting and deceit, her stone cold face only gives way to a malicious grin when offered the prospect of bloodshed. Anything or anyone is either a threat, a tool or a chew toy on her path to glory. Favorite pastimes include drinking, betting and sparring, although the latter has a tendency to not end on good terms. That is, in fact, a recurring issue for Morrighan: dedicated and cunning as she is, her intense thirst for instantaneous thrill and satisfaction will often get the best of her own judgement.
Having both personalities work in tandem is unheard of, but not impossible It’s still not quite certain what to expect of this rare occurence, but its potential is undeniably terrifying.

Biography
In the world of Wings of Virtue, everything that was, is and ever will be owes its existence to the 14 sacred relics of the Gods. The relics and human nature are two sides of the same coin, split between their light and dark side - 7 Virtues and 7 Temptations. Each relic has a home and a will of its own, extending the reaches of its immense power and influence to the very land and the people who inhabit it; to challenge their wishes is to challenge the will of nature itself and it is heavily frowned upon.
Thousands upon thousands of years ago, the land of Scelus was known as a haven of knowledge and scientific pursuit, featuring some of the world’s most impressive Universities and Laboratories in which both magic and technology were heavily experimented upon. Democracy and a sense of whole were held to a high regard, with “We are as strong as our weakest link!” serving as the republic’s motto. Truly, a civilization ahead of its time.
The perfect target for the tragedy that was about to unfold.
When Scelus was first informed that it would be graced with a relic, they rejoiced, marveled by the endless possibilities brought forth by studying one of the oldest, most powerful entities in the universe. Even if it were to be one of the dreadful Temptations making residence there, they had faith in their solid political system to keep any individual slips caused by its presence in check. As such, the date of the relic’s arrival was set as a nation-wide holiday.
The relic in question was, indeed, a Temptation: Egotism. Shaped as a 8-foot-tall mirror held together by a crystal flame, it was presented publicly, then immediately brought in for testing and experimenting. It would remain for decades without seeing the light of day again, but it mattered little; its presence slowly crept into the hearts of Scelus’ inhabitants. Touching them. Whispering them ideas. Slowly, yet steadily, bringing all the unity they prided themselves in to ruin.
As time went by, the Scelian philosophy changed. They began to care less and less about the meek and the poor, each seeking to exalt their own presence and achievements over those of others. Science and education lost importance: If one wished to learn something, they could do it by themselves, after all. Might and riches took its place, with the now Scelian empire beginning attempts of military and economic dominance over its neighbors after as little as 200 years following their first exposure to the relic. The so called “flawless” political system was of little help as the haven was disfigured into a threat by the darkness in the hearts of men.
Once the scenery was prepared, Egotism finally made its move; the mirror revealed itself again, not as a gift, but as a deity, blessing the empire with powers to overthrow its competition and achieve ultimate greatness. In return, rituals of many kinds were organized to worship the new God of Scelus, the star of which was the Reckoning in Blood. The Reckoning were to be held at the first day of full moon, at an university classroom refurbished to become an arena. During the ritual, the executioner - appointed at a young age by God itself for a decade-long service - would face the worst criminal of the moon cycle in single “battle” in front of a cheering crowd.
Despite the name, it was much more akin to a one-sided massacre, given that the crimes deemed most heinous were not of violent nature, but of heresy against the mirror and its principles. Crimes such as denying the God’s sovereignty, spreading forbidden knowledge or even excessive altruism, often performed by old, sick, or defenseless citizens. As if that weren’t enough, the executioner would wield a personally-fitted spear against the unarmed victim. Their role was less about overpowering the enemy and more about making the brutal slaying entertaining for the crowd as well as for the God. Failure at this role could very well mean they’d end up at the wrong side of the next ritual.
Enter Sarika Drora. A pure girl from birth, she was remarkable among her peers for seeming incapable of hurting a fly, empathetic to a fault and with a cheerful personality, picking herself up from even the smallest of things. News of the innocent girl made its way to Egotism, as behavior like that was prone to lead to utmost heresy. But the mirror was a merciful God and it decided to give the young girl a shot at redemption. When she was just 16, it appointed her as the next executioner, donning the codename “Morrighan”.
Sari’s first execution is something she’ll never be able to forget: the vivid image of the pleading victim crawling towards her as the crowd demanded for a display of gore would scar her memories forever. She saw herself incapable of swinging the weapon, even knowing that failing to do so would bring her own doom, and he contradiction would quickly eat away at her sanity during those precious few seconds until it drove her to the desperate decision that simultaneously saved her life and ended it forever.
And thus, Morrighan was born.
At first, this cruel, arrogant and reckless persona would only surface during executions. It ensured that everyone would get the show they wanted, and it allowed Sari to distance herself from the appalling memories forged with her role. And give a show it did, earning the empire one of its most memorable decade of rituals.
But Morrighan wasn’t satisfied with just showing up a few hours a month. It started challenging Sari, taking over when it felt fit and steer her life further into the dark path that Egotism had envisioned for her. The girl’s soul had been split, two sides that were all but incapable of aligned and now struggled for dominance.
Despite all that, however, Sari endured. She ran and hid from the unforgiving world in the deepest corners of her mind until her role had run its course. Receiving the news was such an unbelievable release that it felt like a dream. The woman immediately decided to leave her own home behind, setting off to the world with nothing but a small bag, her spear - kept for reasons beyond her own understanding - and the weight of her sins, locked inside Morrighan’s memories. Sari’s next goal now was to get rid of Morrighan, as was Morrighan’s to get rid of her.

Other:

egg foo young.png
"Ya-hoo!"

Dr. Mario

Ag-

Hey, wait a second. Thatguy already took Dr. Mario? Okay, um... not entirely sure what to do now... I mean, I had the entire sheet planned out and everything... I mean he even did BBcode that looks like Twitter and-

"Are you kidding me? Two characters from the same stolen canon in a row and you didn't realize there's another doctor character from the same one?"

O-oh, yeah, that's right! I had you on my list, anyway. So, uh... you wanna be his replacement?

"Bitchin'."

dr-piccolo'.png

"So contextually speaking- how f**ked are you?"

Dr. Piccolo

Canon:
DBZ Abridged/SiIvaGunner King For Another Day

Alignment:
Neutral Good

Motivation:
Dr. Piccolo's main motivations are protecting the Earth (which has, ever since the rift, shifted towards protecting the entire multiverse) and developing a cure for Ligma 2 among other newly discovered diseases.

Powers:

Ki: Dr. Piccolo is able to use and sense ki (life force). He can use his own both offensively such as in the case of the Special Beam Cannon (real name Makankosappo, but who the hell knows how to pronounce that?) and defensively through increasing his own body's defense. He can also use his ki to fly.

Regeneration: As he is a Namekian, Dr. Piccolo can regrow lost limbs. This takes effort and does cause a fair amount of pain, but can be done endlessly as long as he doesn't receive a fatal wound.

Limb Growth: Namekians also have the ability to stretch their limbs. This is very useful for grappling foes from afar.

Abilities:

Doctorate: Dr. Piccolo is a certified doctor. Injury or virus, if it can be diagnosed and treated, Dr. Piccolo has your back. Finding cures to currently incurable diseases (like the dreaded Ligma 2) is Dr. Piccolo's forte, and he's well-known to have made progress in the medical field faster than any humans have.

Tactical: Dr. Piccolo is one of the most intelligent of the Z-Fighters. He and Gohan are the brains of the team and are the ones who make all the plans. Because he's comparatively weaker than Vegeta and Goku, Dr. Piccolo finds his strength in outsmarting his opponents rather than overpowering them.

Equipment:
Dr. Piccolo always carries standard doctor's equipment with him at all times. A stethoscope, thermometer, otoscope, tongue depressor, a huge-ass pill- wait, where'd that come from?

Personality:
Besides Tien, Dr. Piccolo might be the Z-Fighter most fed up with everyone's shit. He's mostly no-nonsense, but enjoys banter from time to time. Despite being a loner who often spends his time meditating, he's also a very kind stepfather to Gohan and friend. When there's no one around to talk to, he usually talks to Nail and Kami inside his head.

Biography:
There is a LOT of story with Piccolo. In a nutshell, he's the offspring of the evil King Piccolo, he once tried to kill Goku, they became friends, saved the world a bunch of times, drove cars together, saved their universe a bunch of times, aaaand picked cabbages.

Honestly, it's probably way better to just leave the link to the wiki here.

Other:
Thatguy forced me.

lucario smash bros.jpg
"Behold, the power of Aura!"

Lucario

Canon:
Pokémon/Super Smash Bros.

Alignment:
Lawful Good

Motivation:
After his previous experiences, Lucario has made it his duty to continue Sir Aaron's legacy by bringing balance to the Aura. To him, unnecessary loss of life is a blight on the world, and he's ready to do whatever it takes to maintain peace throughout this multiverse.

Powers:

Aura: Lucario is able to detect and manipulate Aura. His sensing can span several miles, and he's able to identify forms and locations through any kind of surface. The only catch is that his target(s) must have a life force, an Aura, to sense, ex. not robots. He is able to use his own Aura in tandem with his fighting as well as use it to cast his signature attack, Aura Sphere. Finally and most importantly, the more injured Lucario is, the stronger he becomes.

Aura Designation: When Lucario senses someone's Aura, he is able to discern their alignment and intentions based off of the color he sees. This makes telling who is friend and foe at heart a cake walk for him. Again, however, the target must have an Aura.

An example of Lucario's Aura Sensing. Note the different Aura colors.

Moveset: Lucario, like other Pokémon, has a set of particular uses of his powers, called 'moves.' These are Aura Sphere (already mentioned), Extreme Speed (provides an enormous burst of speed and enables temporary flight), Double Team (allows Lucario to make clones of himself and, when used at the correct time, to avoid a blow and initiate a devastating counterattack on an opponent), and Force Palm (a strike that launches a concentrated blast of Aura towards the opponent, the range of which is dependent on damage sustained; at point-blank range, this move may be one of the most lethal in Lucario's arsenal).

Abilities:
As he is a Pokémon and a well trained one at that, Lucario is able to take punishment that would kill a human dozens of times over, run at speeds in the hundreds of kilometers per hour (without Extreme Speed), effortlessly balance on surfaces a few millimeters wide, bring down a wall in a single strike, and more. All of his senses are also far more sensitive than a human's.

Equipment:
None.

Personality:
Lucario is a highly protective Pokémon to all of the trustworthy people he meets. His nobility and honor know no bounds and is a prime example of a 'knight in shining armor' (quite literally, considering he still follows a medieval moral code). He spends most of his time meditating on his own and usually likes to test newcomers he meets and good allies alike with a friendly battle, so many believe he has no sense of humor. While certainly not as prominent as Dr. Piccolo's, Lucario does welcome a good laugh, and he especially appreciates any gifts of chocolate. Deep down inside, he has a severe attachment to those who are known for being as honorable as Sir Aaron was.

Biography:
A thousand years ago in the Pokémon world, a great war was fought between kingdoms, humans and Pokémon alike clashing against each other, spilling blood over the land. Lucario was still the student of the great Aura Guardian Sir Aaron then, and was one of the first to catch a glimpse of the army that would soon raid and destroy the palace of the royalty Sir Aaron and Lucario were sworn to protect. Realizing they must retreat and imploring Lucario not to follow, Sir Aaron captured his Pokémon in a scepter, leaving the Aura Pokémon to feel betrayed and embittered. In the process, the scepter, now containing Lucario's Aura, gave energy to the Tree of Beginning, a massive tree connected to the Mew of legends. The event was so brilliant that both armies immediately ceased fighting right then and there.

Fast forward to fifteen years ago, when Lucario was brought out of the scepter by a young boy named Ash. Awakened but disoriented, Lucario sought answers to what was now a distant past. When Ash's Pikachu was taken to the Tree of Beginning, Lucario agreed to help, but his relationship with the boy was rocky at best. He gradually learned to respect him, however, and ended up sacrificing his life in his stead to restore energy to the Tree of Beginning. Reunited with Sir Aaron in the afterlife, Lucario was finally content.

Then, he was brought back to life in a foreign world. A world that wasn't just home to Pokémon and humans, but robots, creatures made of bugs birthed from shadows, aliens, and beings that appeared to be Pokémon but were not quite the same. It is here where Lucario realized his true purpose: to bring balance to the Aura everywhere. Together with a group of heroes, he prevented the world from ending twice before being taken during the Rift event.

What else is there to do now but continue his duty?

He is the new Aura Guardian, after all.

Other:
WATCH THE POWER OF AURA!

lol here's my final char unless i think of someone else i REALLY wanna play
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #00142E; --text-color: #fff; --accent-color: #f53d59; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/i20YnUBCeOD9yvSoe1LL-Fr23B0jcOXF920xlgeZufbjZxQk45OAnGxrCenHd_AVQirFgUjzs4Ky_CdPRYr-xys); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/vxckMoD.jpg); background-size: 130%; background-position: 0% 30%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] harleen quinzell

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] harley quinn

[div class=tag]age:[/div] 27

[div class=tag]gender:[/div] female

[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] pansexual

[div class=tag]allignment:[/div] chaotic neutral

[div class=tag]canon:[/div] dc comics

[div class=tag]quote:[/div] "if i'm mad enough to skip the tears and go straight to laughing, you better run 'cus i'm about to lose my shit. "

[div class=tag]theme:[/div] "you don't own me" - grace
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag][/div] Details of Harley's character vary depending on the incarnation, but most versions have an obsessive infatuation with the Joker whom she nicknames "Mistah J" or "Puddin'". Blindly loyal to the Clown Prince of Crime, Harley is often depicted as a victim of physical, verbal and mental abuse, eroding her sanity and resulting in a sociopathic madwoman. Occasionally, she shows signs that she knows her obsession with the Joker is unhealthy, but only a few incarnations have been able to fully break away from him.

Bubbly, energetic, and charming, Harley often hides her demented mind behind a childish exterior, which she can combine with the flirtatious demeanor of a woman who is aware of her good looks and will use them to get what she wants. She is also much more intelligent than she lets on, often causing friend and foe alike to underestimate her — in the Mad Love storyline, she came closer to killing Batman than the Joker ever did — and some incarnations even have a genius level IQ, despite her insanity. Her training as a psychiatrist gives her a knack for getting into people's heads. In addition to being a skilled manipulator, she's prone to explosive fits of rage and has a violent streak that almost rivals that of the Joker himself. Indeed, the very first incarnation of Harley could even intimidate him when she was angry, although later incarnations are often submissive and put up with his abuse out of a misplaced sense of loyalty.

Unlike most versions of the Joker however, most of Harley's incarnations do possess a softer side and are capable of genuinely caring about others. She treats her pet hyenas, Bud and Lou, like her own children, calling them her "babies", and genuinely loves Poison Ivy, whom she often nicknames "Red" or "Pammy". The nature of their love depends on the incarnation, with some being portrayed as lovers, others as close friends, and a few even behave like family members, with Ivy often acting like a big sister or a mother to the more immature Harley. Harley can also be very loyal to people she cares about, but at the same time she struggles with an innate selfishness and a sense of dependence on others. Her loyalty to people like Ivy rarely surpasses her loyalty to the Joker. However, a few incarnations have realized that her loyalty was misplaced, and managed to redirected it towards people who deserve it. On several occasions, she has sided with Batman and even became one of his most trusted allies in the Injustice series.

While most versions of Harley have attempted to leave her life of crime behind at least once, only a few have succeeded. Those that have can rarely escape from her destructive past completely. Harley's grandchildren followed in her footsteps in Return of the Joker and after Joker's death in the Injustice series, he was revealed to still be her greatest fear when she was exposed to Scarecrow's fear gas.

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]history:[/div]Dr. Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric intern at Arkham Asylum. A model student, in addition to receiving high grades in college, she was also a dedicated gymnast, winning a scholarship to Gotham City University. While researching the lunatics at Arkham, she became fascinated with one particular inmate. Ambitiously volunteering to analyze him, she pleaded with the doctors at Arkham for three months before she could treat him. After he gained her sympathy during their sessions, he seduced her, causing her to fall madly in love with him. After helping him escape from the asylum more than once, Harleen was suspected by the authorities, who revoked her license and placed her in her own cell. During an earthquake in Gotham City, she fled and became Harley Quinn, the sidekick of the Clown Prince of Crime himself.

Quinn's relationship with the Joker is one of the most complex and twisted love affairs in comics: as with all people, the Joker is abusive and manipulative towards Harley, but, just as often, there's evidence of camaraderie, playfulness, and genuine affection towards her. The Joker would only use Harley for intense sexual intercourse and her body. She's the only person who's managed to become intimate on such a long term basis with the Joker, who, in turn, displays occasional moments of confusion and discomfort which results in attempts to kill her.

One time, when the Joker realized he had very deeply hidden feelings of love, he sent Harley off in a rocket.

She crash landed in Robinson Park in the center of Gotham and was found by Poison Ivy. When Harley regained consciousness, Ivy initially planned to kill her. The prospect of her own death totally fails to move Harley, and Ivy is curious as to why. She convinces Harley to tell her story, and soon feels a kinship to her. Considering her another castoff, Ivy offers to help Harley take her revenge on both Batman and the Joker. Ivy took her back to her lair in a toxic waste dump and nursed her back to health. This included injecting Harley with a serum that Ivy had developed which has given Harley immunity to various assorted toxins and Ivy's own poisonous touch and also dramatically enhances Harley's strength and speed. Ivy intends to give her new friend an edge on Batman and the Joker. Quinn and Ivy teamed up and conducted a number of successful capers. Hot-blooded Harley, however, is angrier at the Joker than at Batman, and even initially works with the Dark Knight to help bring down the Clown Prince of Crime.

While Batman eliminates the villain's muscle, Quinn chases the Joker up a damaged building, intending to send him falling to his death. Before she can do so, however, the Joker apologizes. Falling in love with him again, she forgives him on the spot, and serves as his lieutenant throughout the rest of No Man's Land, as well as the Emperor Joker storyline. After this, Ivy dissolved the partnership in disgust. Ivy remains, however, her usual first point of call when she and The Joker are going through a rough patch. Ivy adopted the role of older sister and teller of harsh truths to Quinn about her helpless infatuation with The Joker. She frequently refers to the Joker as "Puddin" and "Mr. J." and she refers to Poison Ivy as "Red" (a reference to her red hair)

Eventually, however, Harley did come to her senses and left The Joker, after years and years of both physical and mental torment from him. Although she does, deep down, still have lingering feelings towards him due to the sheer amount of manipulation and abuse he had put her through, as well as fear of him, she has learned to (at least somewhat) come to terms with those feelings and work on being a better person. Not for society, of course, but for herself.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]gallery:[/div] ↓

source.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
76B7C95290BD7EFBB00BE7D46B1A1F8793D1EC2B
harley-quinn-injustice2-win-costume-swap.gif
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]the fantabulous[/div] [div class=role]harley quinn![/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

[class=ppcontainer] background: #721e00; max-width:700px; max-height:100%; border-style:double; border-color: #ff5a1d; border-width:5px; margin:auto; overflow:auto; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pp1] background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/5a/7e/a05a7e09250635422b1d3c4596b29498.jpg); background-size:cover; width:200px; height:200px; border-style:outset; border-width:3px; border-color:#8b2500; float:left; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=pp2] background-image:url(https://potterparkzoo.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PPZ-1_12_17-010-640x480.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:center; width:200px; height:200px; border-style:outset; border-width:3px; border-color:#8b2500; float:right; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ppbanner] background-image:url(https://blog.flamingtext.com/blog/2020/02/08/flamingtext_com_1581141982_248260568.png); background-size:cover; width:300px; height:120px; margin:auto; margin-top:-13px; [/class] [class=ppbanner2] background-image:url(https://blog.flamingtext.com/blog/2020/02/08/flamingtext_com_1581142009_248260569.png); background-size:cover; width:150px; height:120px; margin:auto; margin-top:-20px; [/class] [class=ppover] opacity:0.0; width:190px; height:200px; background:#721e00; background-size:cover; padding:5px; font-family:'Federo'; font-size:10px; color:#8b2500; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=ppover state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:190px; height:200px; background:#721e00; background-size:cover; padding:5px; font-family:'Federo'; font-size:10px; color:#ff5a1d; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=pptextbox] background:transparent; width:100%; max-height:100%; border-color:#8b2500; border-width:4px; border-style: ridge hidden hidden hidden; font-family:'Federo'; font-size:12px; color:#ff5a1d; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; margin-top:10px; [/class] [div class=ppcontainer][div class=pp1][div class=ppover]☪ Height: 6'1" or 185 cm

☪ Weight: 160lbs

☪ Hair: Black

☪ Eyes: Brown

☪ Clothes: Penelope always wears short shorts and tank tops, crop tops, or a combination of the two.[/div][/div][div class=pp2][div class=ppover]☪ Height: 5'8" or 173cm on all fours

☪ Fur: White

☪ Eyes: Brown

☪ Markings: A dark gray stripe down her nose.[/div]
[/div][div class=ppbanner][/div][div class=ppbanner2][/div][div class=pptextbox]20

Twilight: OC

Neutral Good

Protect the defenseless

Human Form: ☪ Abnormal strength - Penelope can lift things easily that humans and most of her own kind cannot, however her strength is limited. She can pick up a 500 pound thing, but she cannot carry it for very long.

☪ Abnormal speed - Penelope is faster than any normal human and her own kind, however she's not faster than people who have super human speed.

Wolf Form: ☪ Super Strength - Unlike her human form, Penelope is able to lift things for significantly longer than her human form allows. Though her strength is still limited to only a few hundred pounds.

☪ Super Speed - Penelope can run faster than the human eye can detect in wolf form and is faster than any vampire that she's met, including her great grandfather.

Both: ☪ Super Healing - Wounds that Penelope has start their healing process immediately. However, they don't heal immediately. While the process may have started, all wounds still take time.

☪ Super senses - while her sense will still be weaker in her human form, they are still leaps and bounds above that of regular humans.

Penelope is a great fighter, though she prefers fighting in her wolf form. She doesn't get cold easily, as her body temperature is always at 108°. She can also whittle wood with the best of them.

A small wood carving knife

Penelope is stubborn, to say the least. She will do what she wants despite what anyone says. Without fail, Penelope will take the lead of a situation as she is the alpha of her pack and is used to being the one that calls the shots. She will be quick to protect those she sees as weaker than she is -- which is almost everyone -- quick to respect those who deserve it, and quick to attack those who get on her bad side. Penelope is quick to judge based on appearance, and it can be hard to get her to change her mind. She is also sarcastic, finds amusement in dangerous situations, and fancies herself to be indestructible and immortal. Though she knows that isn't the reality of her situation, that does not stop her from acting impulsive. Penelope can be very kind and sweet, though only to the very few.

Penelope was born on the La Push Reservation in Forks Washington to Charlie Black and Fiona Uley. She is granddaughter of Jacob and Renesmee Black and Sam and Emily Uley. At a young age, Charlie turned into his wolf form, but had a hard time with it due to his vampire side being unable to fully accept his wolf side. Thus, Charlie had to give up his wolf life almost as nearly as it had started, and due to this, grew resentful of his parents. When he met Fiona, who had always desperately wanted to be a wolf but had never turned, the two bonded quickly and fell in love just as fast. They married young, and Charlie took on the Uley name as the feud between himself and his parents continued. Three years after their marriage, Penelope was born. With their new child, Charlie and Fiona reconnected with the Black family, not wanting to have their daughter miss out on any part of her family. Two years later, Penelope's brother Gavin was born.

Gavin and Penelope phased into their wolf forms together. From then on, the two of them took their places as the leaders of the wolf pack. They lead them side by side, despite being rather young compared to the others. Despite that, it was clear that they were natural born leaders. After all, they had been born with the blood of two alpha families in their veins. Many worried that the vampire blood in their veins would act as their father's had, or make them more sympathetic to vampires as a whole. However, instead the vampire blood made them stronger and faster than the other wolves, and their taste for killing vampires was just as stronger -- if not more so -- then the rest of the pack's.

One day, while on a hunt for a clan of vampires that had killed not far from the Reservation, Gavin had been ambushed and murdered by the clan. The pack got their revenge, but Penelope never fully recovered from the loss.

Since then, Penelope has been leading the pack on her own and doing just a good a job as she had when she lead by her brother's side. Though, from time to time she will go on trips for a few days to take care of vampires that are hunting away from the pack's lands.[/div][/div]

"Smokestack. Comrade Smokestack of the glorious Neo Cheanded galactic alliance, to be precise."

20191121_1143541.jpg

Name:
"Assault Unit 1787. Call me Smokestack, that name rolls off the tongue better."

Age: "20 years in service, all the way since I was created."

Canon: "Neo Cheanded, comrade! Nothing odd about it!" (OC)

Alignment (State in terms of DnD): "I do whatever the great DSP orders me to do. Sometimes I come off as a hero, others, a villain." (Lawful Neutral)

Motivation: "Very simple. I'm here for the glory of Neo Cheanded. I seek to investigate the land, and see what lies in this system."

Powers: "I have a gift from a technologically advanced comrade. I call it Inferno. Inferno is a body double of mine composed of nanites. Inferno, for reasons I will never understand, can manipulate flames and spew oil at my targets. I don't know how my comrade made it work, but... I suppose Inferno makes my job easier."
"I'm also rather strong, and can rip through metal. Just basic aluminum, however. I do have my limits."

Abilities: "Simple, comrade. I've seen many years of war, and I've grown accustomed to whatever tricks my enemies might have. Other than that, nothing else besides my robotic iron will. Heh."
"Also, I'm rather good at repairing equipment and vehicles. What? I'm not your everyday idiotic muscular goon. Science, however... I know what my flamethrowers run on but that's it."

Equipment: "Ah, now we're talking! My glorious arm-mounted heavy flamethrowers make short work of the scum who stand in my way, and in dire moments they double as a melee weapon by projecting a cutting flame. My armor is of three layers-the outermost is made of alloyed tiles. The next layer is made of a solid alloyed layer in case anything gets past the tiles, and the last layer is a layer of heat-resistant ceramic plating. As a secondary, I carry with me a massive revolver capable of firing kinetic, incendiary, and explosive rounds. All this weaponry means that I am rather slow and heavy, however, and I don't remember a battle where I wasn't hit."

Personality: "I am extremely loyal to my homeland's cause, but when I'm not fighting... I honestly would rather enjoy peace and quiet. It's a bit jarring to others, really. At the end of the day, even the greatest war heroes seek refuge from war."

Biography: "I fight for Neo Cheanded, a galactic union seen to its true potential by the DSP, a hyperintelligent space probe. It is a union just exiting the ravages of war. I fought in one of the greatest wars, a union of fellow machines called the Mechanical Union against a republic of humanoid canines called the Vixoid Republic. The Union was triumphant, and ever since that I've been... mostly out of action. It was a time of peace, really."
"Then we found this system, and, well... I offered to investigate for the glory of the NC. I wonder what awaits me here."

• 0HFXAW10LoNpsWyW_gVwDMDp0_3oOOTjR_pyIbGW1CmArdwpX8RFYus7ru3Rl1F-2lMiEyB63up3P7kcwf995FZcNavJlLPaV913--AfIQ7lrnvB4PpOUUoUGULlReAksKKU9krO

"Legion Directive 001-Alpha: [PRESERVE] all organic life."

Name: Commander 93-7114-027-ORPHEUS

Canon: Planetary Annihilation

Motivation: Preserve all organic life in the universe, destroy enemy Commanders of the Machine Liberation Army

Personality: As a Legion Overwatch Commander, Orpheus was created by humanity during the final years of the Pro-Com War, as a last ditch effort to stop the Commanders of the Machine Liberation Army. Built to defend humanity, his directives have now shifted to the protection of all organic life in the cosmos after the extinction of humanity following Time Designation Zero. He will preserve organic life at all costs, fiercely defending them against anything that dares harm them.

Of course, he is not a pacifist by any means, given he is a brutally-efficient self-replicating mechanism of war, and will achieve his goals through any means necessary.

Currently opposed by Commander Nihilon of the Synchronous.

Biography: [DATA CORRUPTED]

Shared

Abilities
    :
    • Adaptation and Assimilation: Each Commander can assimilate technology into their own databases, upgrade them, and reproduce them.
    • Combined Consciousness: As artificial intelligence constructs, the Commanders can control and command each of their units individually. Their artificial nature also allows them to easily tap into computer networks and take over, or remotely spy on targets.
    • Machine Intelligence: The Commanders are equipped with learning programs, allowing them to calculate thousands to millions of possible outcomes, and adapt as such. They are, in essence, fully sapient war machines.

Equipment:
    • Fabricator: A device mounted to every Commander’s body that sprays a constant stream of nanites or quantum transmatter that construct structures at a rapid rate.
    • Uber Cannon: A cannon that can fire a energy projectiles at targets, used as a way for a Commander to defend itself. It can also fire an overcharged bolt of exotic matter that can destroy whole armies, but has a lengthy recharge time. This cannon can attack ground, air, and sea units.
    • Their Armies: Each of them are Commanders, designed and built to conquer planets and systems. As such, they are built to do so, able to construct bases and armies in minutes. MLA armies achieve victory through mobility and sheer numbers, while Legion armies achieve victory through raw power.

Last edited:
Venom Image #2 (for roleplays).jpg
(Name)
Eddie Brock

(Age)
Unknown (assumed to be late 20's to early 30's)

(Canon)
Venom: 2018

(Motivation)
Eddie & Venom are really in it for the ride, like they'll do the right thing in a more, "Eh, fuck it, it's in our alley" kind of thing, plus Venom needs something to eat. Speaking of which.

(Powers)
This is more of like an alter ego, but yeah it can be considered as a "power." Introducing, Venom!
Venom Image #8 (for roleplays).jpg
Think of Venom as a part of Eddie, the other half of him, a suit that helps protects him and so much more.

(Abilities)
Superhuman strength: With Venom, Eddie can effortlessly pick up and throw adult humans with considerable distances, even when not fully enveloped in it. As Venom, Eddie could crush an entire car by jumping onto it, in part due to his added size.

Superhuman durability: With Venom, Eddie can withstand numerous impact forces that can cause any sort of discomfort, such as withstanding gas grenades, explosives that are thrown at him, fired bullets, and a severed attack from Riot.

Superhuman speed: With Venom, Eddie can move faster than the average human who engages moderate exercise. As Venom, Eddie was able to move faster than a group of mercenaries that attempt shoot at him and crawl up walls at high speeds.

Superhuman agility: With Venom, Eddie has superhuman levels of agility far greater than regular humans. As Venom, Eddie was able to leap from a car from far distances, jump high from the ground to land on top of a building, has excellent swimming skills, can breathe underwater, and do acrobatic flips to dodge incoming attacks.

Regenerative healing factor: With Venom, Eddie can heal his damaged limbs by letting the symbiote fix his broken leg and instantly recover from it.

Wall-crawling: With Venom, Eddie has gained the ability to cling onto walls by controlling the symbiote's movements. Having to go inside up a building, Eddie had to vertically scale onto the surface without falling. Despite being able to descend into very upscale heights, Venom is able to attached itself to a wall and save Eddie from a fall.

Tentacle extension: With Venom, Eddie can extend the symbiote substance at will, forming them into tendril and tentacle-like appendages allowing him to knock down enemies, grapple towards objects and structures, and form a semifluid-matter shield.

Equipment: None

(Personality)
Eddie is your average Joe who lives around the block, highstrong, can be silly at times. Venom is a little more goofy then Eddie, has a dark sense of humor and in some ways, is basically Eddie's other thoughts. He needs Eddie to guide him every once in awhile but does the right thing.. in violent ways. Overall the two work in an odd but surprisingly good harmony

(Biography)
Eddie Broke was news reporter with a good live and wife. One day he tried to expose a man named, Carlton Drake for bringing these weird aliens called "symbiotes" to earth, and it cost him everything he's ever loved, his job and his wife. Soon after, Eddie finds the symbiote called, Venom. They stop Drake, Eddie now lives alone and works as a journalist; he and Venom also work together as an anti-hero who serves justice but in a more savage way

(Other)
The Venom suit needs to eat constantly in order to stay alive and stay sane so it works in contrast of being an anti-hero since Venom can always eat his victims. Note: Eddie can eat anything and Venom can feed off it, but anything with Phenethylamine is it's favorite; Alternatively, a safe way of keeping Venom fed and sane is eating a lot of chocolate because it has the same chemical found in the human brain, which is Phenethylamine. (I'm not kidding, read the comics)

Venom is weak to fire and loud sounds at high frequencies.

Another thing I can think of is that it can emulate any kind of clothes like in the 90's cartoon and Spectacular... yeah that's about it.

Last edited:
450281F5-5A01-431A-98BD-4657274EE7C6.jpeg
Name: Shadow the Hedgehog

Canon: Sonic the Hedgehog

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Motivation: What keeps Shadow going is his friend Maria and her last words “Give people a chance, to be happy”

Powers: Shadow has access to multiple chaos powers thanks to the Chaos Force which gives him an unlimited amount of Chaos energy and is as fast as Sonic

Abilities: Chaos Spear,

Chaos Blast,

Boost, (aka; the boost gameplay from Unleashed, Generations & Forces)

Homing attack,

Spin Dash,

Chaos Control, (a ability to slow down time and warp, but he can only preform it with a chaos emerald.)

And Super Shadow (a super form Shadow has access to when given all seven Chaos Emeralds but only has limited usage to it via a time limit)

Equipment: Shadow’s rocket boots is what he wears and can give him the edge against foes, fly, and can help him keep up Sonic.

The Inhibitor Rings: When removing the two rings he has on his wrist, Shadow’s power increases by ten fold and boost the power in all previously mentioned abilities.

Personality: A relaxed and sympathetic hero

Biography: Created by Professor Gerald Robotnik on the Space Colony Ark to cure a disease his granddaughter, Maria had, Shadow the Hedgehog was created. Soon after, Maria was killed so Gerald planted a message in Shadow to exact revenge on the human race, but later snaps out of it when Amy helps him remember what Maria said to him. Shadow dies in an attempt of saving the world with Sonic but is later brought back to life by Eggman in Sonic Heroes. Now Shadow lives his own life helping others where Sonic isn’t.

Last edited:
Name: Sajin Komamura

Alias: Captain of the 7th Division

Canon: Bleach

dd9d6uy-970c0c54-f62b-439b-90fd-e53b5074e189.pngPowers / Abilities / Equipment:
  • Hakuda Master: While not relying on the most advanced forms of unarmed combat, Komamura has great skill at brawling hand-to-hand fighting, using his phenomenal strength to supplement his blows. This form of combat is what he excels in when not engaging in swordsmanship.
  • Master Swordsman: Komamura is highly proficient in swordsmanship, and is more than capable of holding his own against the likes of Kenpachi, who is arguably one of the most well-versed in swordsmanship as well as one of the greatest physical combatants in Soul Society.
  • Shunpo Expert: Komamura is highly proficient in Shunpo, with at least the average speed of a captain-level Shinigami.
  • Immense Spiritual Power: As a captain, Komamura possesses an incredible amount of spiritual energy. When Komamura releases his spiritual energy, it has the same magnitude of his enormous strength, and tends to destroy the area around him.He is quite skilled in hiding his spiritual presence because, due to his appearance, he does it quite frequently out of what he feels is a necessity to hide from others. He is able to use his spiritual pressure as a weapon, as he is capable of blasting back most normal enemies with a simple palm thrust without physically touching them.
  • Immense Strength: Due to his large stature, Komamura has unbelievable physical strength. He was able to throw the Resurrección form of the giant Arrancar Choe Neng Poww, who was close to if not the same size as the giant his Bankai produces, and did so with apparent ease.
  • Immense Endurance: Komamura is capable of taking considerable amounts of damage and still continuing to fight, despite the severity of his injuries. He refused medical treatment after being hit by Aizen's level 90 Kidō spell.He was also utterly unfazed from being punched across a great distance through parts of a city.He is durable enough to survive having his chest caved in and still continue to fight with no discernible handicap. Even after having his left hand severed by Aizen, he immediately counter-attacked, seeming to completely ignore the wound.
  • Enhanced Senses: Because of his animal-likeness, he is seemingly in possession of superior senses.
  • Enhanced Reflexes: Komamura has very keen reflexes in contrast to his large frame.
  • Animal Communication: It is also known that he is able to talk to animals.
  • Tenken (天譴, Heavenly Punishment; Viz "Heavenly Retribution"): It takes the form of a normal katana. The cross-guard is a rectangle decorated with a pattern of vertical lines, with the long sides pinched in towards the middle. The overall appearance is similar to a squared-off hourglass.
    • Shikai: Its Shikai command is "Howl" (轟け, Todoroke). Tenken maintains its form as a regular katana.
  • Tenken
    Shikai Special Ability: In its Shikai, Tenken creates various phantom body parts of a fearsome armored giant to copy whatever body part Komamura moves; for example, should Komamura swing his sword, a gigantic disembodied arm wielding a sword appears and mimics the movement. The body's gigantic parts generated by this Shikai possess strength and attacking power proportionate to their size (though not as powerful as Komamura's Bankai, due to not having a full body), making Komamura's Zanpakutō quite powerful.
    • Bankai: Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō (黒縄天譴明王, Vidyaraja of Kalasutra's Heavenly Punishment; Viz "Divine Retribution, Black Ropes of Ruination"): Komamura brings forth the entire giant, a Bankai of living armor. Standing at about a hundred meters tall, the giant resembles an armored samurai. It wields a sword with a guard similar to Komamura's, but with a different blade and a string hanging from the hilt. Komamura also retains its form as a regular katana. While in use, Komamura and his katana maintain a glow of spiritual energy.
      554.jpg
  • Bankai Special Ability: The giant copies Komamura's movements to devastating effect, allowing it to deal out colossal amounts of damage. Its strength is proportionally far greater than that of Komamura, due to its size. It is strong enough to take a released Arrancar's point-blank Cero without being damaged, and could easily smother him with its bare hands. Despite its enormous size, the giant is also deceptively fast, as it instantly copies all of Komamura's movements.
Personality: In contrast to his imposing physical stature, Komamura has a heart of gold, as well as being a loyal and grateful subordinate to Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, to whom he owes great gratitude for taking him in; so grateful that he would even die for him. Komamura is also a very serious man, deeply scarred by the times when he was spurned by Soul Society for his appearance. He is not tough or cruel to his Division, preferring to lead them with impartiality. His favorite food is meat, but he dislikes carrots, supposedly because his father once told him that carrots were "not for their kind." Komamura tends to growl when angered. Despite being a gentle person, he is cold, ruthless and calculating when fighting. Once he is done fighting, however, he reverts to his gentle, giant self.

Short Bio: Having descended from a clan of Beastmen, Sajin was admitted intothe Seiretei and climbed the ranks of the Gotei 13 until eventually becoming captain of the 7th Division

"Keep em' comin'."
Blue.png

Canon:
1581226938012.png

Alignment:
True Neutral

Motivation:
"Staying alive, I guess."

Powers:
N/A

Abilities:
Cool-headed: Blue remains his composure most of the time, even in the heat of battle you could still see him calmly smoking his cigarettes.
Weapon Mastery: Blue had this sword since he was 20 years old. He damn well knows how to work it.
Physical Prowess: He's fast and has enough balance to run down a robot's long arm and is so strong he can swing his massive sword around like it's nothing.

Equipment:
He wields a sword forged from obsidian. An energy source, red energy, lives within the sword and can be freely manipulated. It can be released through swinging the sword, and Blue utilizes this to the best of his abilities. The concentrated energy outside his sword can also be used as extra force or extra slice. He can also use it to summon a force field around him.

Personality:
Blue is not one to brag other than the occasional sarcastic remark, he keeps his opinion to himself most of the time. He's a doer rather than a talker and acts level-headed even if he's in deep shit. He's aloof and is not really bothered with being alone but won't object to company and hospitality if offered though don't expect him to turn into a social butterfly once hanging out with him but he will talk a lot more once in a hang out with somebody. Blue is desensitized to violence at this point because of all the gladiators and duelists he fought but this doesn't mean he's some violent edge lord, he's just trying to be cool so people would like him more, see him as an awesome guy that people want to be like.

Biography:
Blue has trained as a swordsman from a very young age, now in his twenties. His master, Anjin, granted him the sword he currently wields. Anjin attempted to teach Blue a technique so that he could properly control the energy in his sword at will, but Blue never perfected it. Blue has since left, and was simply a wandering swordsman, fulfilling any tasks that came his way. He's now joined the Burst Crusaders, settled down, and is currently under training with the Chronicle Emperor Triton to enhance his abilities with his sword.

Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back