• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
  • Untitled design (9).pngAs things were getting even tenser with the robot, Alisa was slightly worried that things might get messier. Besides, his AI seemed to be lesser than Alisa's AI. She was made to be the most efficient robot that there ever was, even if she had some shortcomings. Her creator installed her a system to process emotions into her, making her have some slight sense of humanity within her synthetic exterior. Alisa looked over to the man pointing a gun at the group, he proceeded to lower it and show lesser signs of aggression. Scanning his body, it revealed that there were some wounds. Alisa would help, but she didn't know if she should.

Out of nowhere, B.U.D.D.Y called her out for having an Advanced AI. Alisa was frightened and saddened, reminding her that she was just a mere machine even if she had some emotion within her. The girl didn't respond to his accusations; instead, she simply looked down at the snow and clasped her hands together shakily. If dreams could ever truly come true, all the girl ever wants was to be like her creator: to be human. The problem was she didn't know what that meant to her, as all her circuits and the electricity flowing within her say otherwise. No matter how much she wanted to be human, it was an impossible dream. However, a girl could dream freely without any repercussions, right? She was the only android, so far, to have some kind of sentience. All the other android within her world have developed some sentience, but they wouldn't reach levels of being similar to an actual human. Alisa was a one-of-a-kind android that was developed by one of the smartest scientists at his time. Of course, it was a combined effort, but for him to implement emotions and recreate her body to be similar to his deceased daughter, Doctor Bosconovitch must have developed a bond between him and her. Besides, all those times within the daisy fields, it made him attached to the machine girl.

Looking up from where she was, she noticed a few more things have happened. Paper Bowser was still mad, but he was drying off as his paper body got wet, B.U.D.D.Y was high-fiving a person with a pinwheel hat, and everyone was starting to introduce themselves. Alisa took note of their names, making sure to remember them as it would be rude to forget an acquaintance's name. The android decided to go next after Bardock, a large man who's built was slightly on-par with J.A.C.K. "I'm Alisa Bosconovitch. I hope we'll get along well," the girl slightly stammered as she proceeded to fiddle with her thumbs to calm herself down. With the soda that Tommy was giving, Alisa decided to take one. Her can of soda was just some regular cherry soda with an added fizz and more sugar. If she was human, she would be absolutely appalled at drinking the beverage. Too much sugar was bad for a person's health; however, she was an android. Diabetes doesn't affect androids. She took a sip of the soda, nodding along at its taste as it wasn't too bad. It was slightly tasty, but not the best from what she had already tasted.

Sighing, the girl looked around to see a blind woman and a little girl hiding behind the trees. She slowly walked near them, stopping at a distance to see if they were regular humans. Her scanners detected nothing of the sort that would make them anything but humans, making Alisa go through with her action. "Miss, pardon us for our odd appearances. It appears that we may be lost, do you know where we are?" her soft voice spoke as she hoped that the woman wouldn't act aggressively towards them. They wouldn't want to make enemies now, do they?

Interacting With: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Last edited:
Rex managed to take a quick nap, burying his head in his jacket. As he stirred, all he could really think of was how badly he was going to be scolded by Six. Sure, he'd busted out of Providence unauthorized before, he'd even gotten stranded in a snowy wasteland before. But Six and Holiday were always able to find him when he got in over his head. What was he even going to tell them when he got home? "I was just going to go a few miles, but then I was transported entire months away"? Not even Bobo was going to buy it, most likely. Maybe, perhaps, he could teach himself to build a camera? At least he'd have some evidence to back himself up.

"Okay, Rex, break time's over!" After getting sufficiently warmed up, Rex squirmed out of his makeshift shelter, rebuilt the Boogie Pack, then sprung into the air. Since he'd flown in a straight line, following whatever sunlight there was, getting back to the main group was a piece of cake, even if he did make it miles off. Unfortunately, by the time he'd made it back to the others, he was no warmer than when he started off. Maybe he shouldn't be spending so much time in the air. Or was that not the problem? Doesn't hot air rise?

"Bad news, guys. I couldn't find any towns anywhere. Guess we won't be getting takeout after all." The young EVO shrugged, before his chocolate brown eyes caught on their visitors. "Hey, you two!" He flew over to the mother and daughter, but remained hovering stationary. "Is this winter wonderland yours?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

(A HLVRAI Tommy compilation for giggles)

Tommy watched in childlike amazement as he spotted Rex flying around before settling to make a pitiful igloo for shelter. Of course, it wasn't pitiful to Tommy, because he thought it was super cool. He's always wanted to go inside an igloo, even if it wasn't by OSHA standards. He swiftly stood up, paused and realized he might've stood up too fast, then abandoned his pile of snacks to get up to Rex's face. It didn't seem like Tommy was familiar with the term "personal space."

"Wow! C-can I come in your igloo? Pretty please? I have soda!"

Tommy didn't bother to wait until he got an answer, because new people arrived. It was a little girl and an older woman- possibly her mother. Tommy overheard the girl speak about the other strangers around her, specifically himself and his pinwheel hat. Despite her mother's insistence on leaving, Tommy stalled their trip by approaching them. He had a can of 7 Up in his left hand.

"Hi! My name's Tommy. Do you wanna soda?"

In his right was a can of classic Pringles, which was why his speech sounded muffled at the time he met the two strangers. He was actively shoving stacks of chips into his mouth consisting of... way too many chips at a time. The poor man was sure to get a stomach ache later with all the junk food he already consumed.

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @BellyAcheGangBlech​

--Sento Kiryu--
Form: N/A
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam @lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred @everyoneelse
images
Sento sat down by the fire, warming his hands as they introduced themselves. The armored macho man appeared to be called Bardock. Weird name. Probably alien. Then we have the bi colored hair girl called Alisa Bosh...Yeah, can't pronounce that. She's most likely german by descent. Watching the others as the paper dragon gets soggy form all the soda that's been spilt over him, thanks to a man offering them food.

"You think one of us should scout ahead?" Sento asked, "I have something that'll let me fly, so I can check if there's anything dangerous to look out for." He proposed to the two, soon looking back. "Although I feel like something's watching us already..." He noted, being aware of the eyes fixated on this rag tag team of multiversal misfits. Soon, he spotted two women, approached by a guy in orange who had already scouted ahead. No towns. He wasn't followed, too, so it's safe to assume there'd be no hostiles.

Sento stood up and walked over to the child and mother.

"Hello there, ma'am. Is this land yours?" Sento asked the older woman aka the Mother, reiterating Rex's question in case it was too vague.

Charlotte Aulin

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Bardock." Charlotte said before turning to the man offering sodas who made his defense. "I doubt it would with the many sugars in them. But still, I pass." She tells him before hearing a voice of a young girl as she and someone else approaches the group. "Greetings, what might you two be?" Charlotte hoped they're from somewhere nearby.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock
1595464229114.png

Bardock stayed his fair distance, simply letting the alien device on his face take note of power levels.

He'd been on many planets over time over his various visits in space. The Saiyans had technology just not as advanced as say a android or so.

"A robot? Hm? Interesting. Can't say I'd seen a species such as you on my various space trips."

"Allisa and Charlotte, It's a pleasure to meet you."

He eyed the human nearest him "Who are you?"
(@At Sento and whom else by the fire)

He looked up to see the darker skinned female playing some sort of game with two human females.

The Saiyan dusted off some water from his armor and looked over at the two females.

He stood up, walking toward the mother and her daughter with his arms crossed in a honest, more brash matter. "Care to tell us where we ended up?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
"I'm not the one who shook it, you idiot!" Paper Bowser snapped towards Tommy, before just lowering his head in defeat once more and returned to eating his candy bar. By the time the new duo made contact with the group, Bowser's paper-y body had dried for the most part, but he still wasn't exactly in the most pleasant of moods. With a grunt, he tilted his head up towards the newcomers and asked, "The heck do you two losers want?" In a snide tone.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Heh?" A boy, whose wide eyes and round features reminded Rex of how small and curious he was when Six found him, got way too close for comfort. "G'ah!" The EVO pushed himself higher, and was soon showering the boy with two large, perpetual blasts of air. "A little poke on the thigh would've worked, you know!" The kid eagerly asked about entering his quiznhee, and Rex's flesh changed to match the snow upon realizing how little he'd actually travelled. Fatigue just did that to you, he supposed. "I don't see why you couldn't go in. It does a better job at keeping you warm than you'd think!" The promise of sodas had Rex hovering a little lower. "I could use a little fuel, what kinds do you have? If it's the grape flavored stuff, I pass. Ick. Oh, and I don't mind the expired stuff."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Gin Ibushi

OK, so, more good news and bad news. The bad news is the scenes of fighting and/or arguing continued - mainly with the turtle and the same recurring and morally bound robot as before, but on the other hand...
"I almost forgot about the snow thanks to all this excitement..." He stated aloud, approaching the strange girl with two hair colors and a child who adds woofs and mews to his or her sentences, asking for introductions.

"I'm Kiryu Sento, a Theoretical Physicist." Sento introduced himself first. "As much as I am heavily armed, I'd rather fight if absolutely needed. Unlike that living, breathing scientific improbability over there." He said putting his hand in his coat, keeping it a tinge warm. "The girl is correct though. We would need to find some place to coop up in this cold."
Introductions, yes! He had gotten to what he asked for - no complaints here!
latest

"Nice to meet you, meow! I'm Gin Ibushi! I'm just a sixth-grader, though... Nowhere near as special as... a... whatever you are." He said cheerfully, yet laughing it off, and nodding in response to the shelter. "Yes, we really should! It'd be for the best..."
"Do you, uh want some sodas too?? You- that dinosaur looks thirsty... Would everyone want a soda??"
"...Soda...?" Gin sounded surprised and almost stricken with maybe too much surprise and/or joy for words.
latest

"...Yes please." He added bleakly, with stars in his eyes.
Kathlyn approaches Aine and casually scoops her up in her arms "That's nice, dear. What do you see?"

Aine looks around and sees that they're with the strangers from the storm. Aine's face brights up with glee "Ooooo~ I see alot! I see a spiky tuuurtle! I see a few handsome scary men! Though none are more handsome and scary than papa. I see a metal man! I think...Possibly. I see a pretty young lady! Hiii, pretty young ladyyyy!" Aine waves at Charolette "I see a man with a funny hat...I think it's spins, mama! Can you imagine that? A spinning hat..." Aine looks up at Kathlyn "Can I have one for my next birthday, mama?"

"Now isn't the time, child..." Kathlyn groans

"You're right! We must make contact!" Aine declares

"What--No!"

"Hiiii, stranger~--" Aine was quickly silenced by her mother putting a hand over her mouth

"Cease your foolishness, Aine!" Kathlyn snaps at Aine "Now...With the blessing of the Spirits...You haven't attracted too much attention from them." Kathlyn begins to slowly walk backwards unbeknownst to the blind beauty that is was practically too late.
"...Strangers? From this land, woof?" Gin seemed curious at best, and glanced back to them in due time. He was perplexed as to what to do, but when the matter of scouting ahead came to his attention, he got an idea on a whim...
"You think one of us should scout ahead?" Sento asked, "I have something that'll let me fly, so I can check if there's anything dangerous to look out for." He proposed to the two, soon looking back. "Although I feel like something's watching us already..."
latest

"Leave it to me!" He said simply, and without much notice later, the child dispersed himself from the group to scout around the surroundings - checking for other signs of life. As he went, he seemed to be 'scanning' the world through those childish eyes of his, but as he went, he was also literally sniffing out the surroundings for anything possibly out of place. Who knows, maybe a smell can tell more than a sight can?
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy​
Powers: None​
Items: None​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Scouting!/Is it introduction time?​
RP Information
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

All the questions of these strangers ask send Kathlyn's mind into overload "Enough! If...! If I answer your questions...Will you spare my daughter?" She ask as he hugs Aine tightly under the assumption that they could be dangerous

"Please, mama, you're being over-dramatic. And I'm the most dramatic person I know." Aine clears her throat and smiles widely "Hellooq~! My name is Aine and this is my mama!"

Kathlyn sighs "Kathlyn...You...This is the kingdom of Byrne. And not far from here, is our home, Fort Briain."

"And it's that...." Aine stops for a moment and thinks

"She wouldn't know. She got us lost in the first place, trying to meet you lot. And I wouldn't know the way back neither because I am without my sight."

Aine twirls a finger around one of her braids in embarrassment "Sorry...But hey! There's always papa! We find him then we can get back home!" Aine suggests happily "And I never heard of soada before...I'll take it!" Aine accepts Tommy's 7-UP before turning to Alisa "And you...Have such pretty hair...It's too separate colors! So whimsical..."
--------
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @lupercal P PopcornPie @Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam
DapperDogman DapperDogman Riven Riven darkred darkred @KissMyAsh Zamasu Zamasu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Nightwisher@FactionGuerrilla

-Sento Kiryu--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam @lupercal thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred @everyoneelse
images

"Oh...I apologize if we seem that way, but we are not like that." Sento apologized when the mother was practically flooded with questions, asking if they'll spare her daughter. "We're simply...Lost travellers." he obviously lied, but it did bear truth.

The child brushes off the mother's pleas as being overdramatic, trusting these random strangers. However, they did reveal some valuable intel. They're within the borders of a Kingdom named Byrne, and the two were on their way to Fort Briain which is...Well, the child couldn't tell, nor could her mother as it was revealed that she was blind.

"I'm...Sorry to hear that." Sento apologized, feeling sorry to just now realizing that the woman was blind. He turned to the child, who had just accepted a can of soda and started talking to Alisa.

"Aine-chan, was it? I'm Kiryu Sento. I'm...An Alchemist, of sorts." Sento crouched in front of the girl, allowing him to look at her from her eye level as he introduced himself, deducing that the world is in some sort of medieval time period, he knew he had to adapt. "I was wondering if you happen to remember which direction you were going before you two came to meet us?" He asked, knowing the orange clad kid's report. There wasn't any significant towns nor landmarks mentioned that were nearby, so directions would work well for them.

"We came down a slope, so behind us is where we came from!" Aine points back towards the slope "Also, I hope you don't mind me asking...But why are your eyes so...Slant?" Aine gets slapped on the head by Kathlyn "Sorry..." Aine rubs her noggin
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Charlotte Aulin

"It's nice to meet you two. My name is Charlotte, and I'm a sorceress working for the church." She greeted with a smile before giving Some a gentle headpat. "If you don't mind me asking, what year is it now?" She asked.

--Sento Kiryu--
images

"Behind...Hmm..." Sento, still have not a clue on their directions, rubbed his chin. However, his thoughts were interrupted when he was asked about his slanted eyes by Aine, which earned a slap from her Mother, Kathlyn. "No, no, it's fine. I'm willing to answer. It's a child's opportunity to learn after all." Sento said, standing up. "Let's see, how do I put this...It's related to where people live and the kind of people that live there. Aine-chan, are you familiar with the term Races?" Sento asked, "Not the sport, mind you, but the term used to differentiate between...What would be the common example...Dark skinned men to pale skinned men. These differences are a result of where those people live as those with dark skin tone tend to bask in sunlight more than pale skinned ones. Those of us who live at the Eastern continent of the world, have slanted eyes which were adapted from living in tropical climates unlike this one." Sento basically gave a lecture, nodding along as he spoke. "In summary, it's because I come from a land far far away. Although, you do have to be careful not to point out these differences. Some people may find it incredibly rude."

Last edited:
Approaching the pair, the robot's scanners flutter up and down over their bodies before the machine states simply "HELLO." kneeling down, a small port opens in the machine's chest, as a flash of light gives way to a small pile of wrapped candies, produced from the sugar in Tommy's soda "WOULD YOU LIKE A TREAT LITTLE GIRL?" he asks.
So he was a killing machine who also handed out free candy? What a strange combination indeed

Turning his head to the mother, he speaks once more "IT IS UNFORTUNATE YOU LOST YOUR EYESIGHT, HAVE YOU CONSIDERED IMPLANT SURGERY TO RESTORE YOUR VISION?"

Gin Ibushi

After a brief moment of scouting ahead in or near the forest, Gin would be seen returning to the group and swinging one of his legs 'and' arms as he went, seeming quite happy. Though, what he found wasn't typically interesting or dangerous, it may be worth noting anyways.
latest

"Back! I scouted, and... there... wasn't much, woof... I did smell the existence of some animals though, meow!" Gin said proudly and joyfully, before the kid would turn his attention to Aine and Kathylyn. As you'd expect, he looked confused, having headed off for his search prior to them actually going further in and conversing with the group. "...What's wrong, woof?" He asked in confusion as he had no idea what's going on.
latest

"...Oh. Did I miss something, meow-?"
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine/Confused​
Course of action: Scouting!/Is it introduction time?​
RP Information
Mentions: None​

"Woooooow~! I would've never known that...Me and mama have never been outside Byrne before!"

"It's best it stay that way with how the world has been." Kathlyn states before being asked by "Buddy" "And such a thing doesn't exist in the kingdom. The other kingdoms perhaps, but certainly not here."

Aine jumps with excitement when she hears the offer of treats "Yeeee~! Treats!"

"Not until you eat dinner." Kathlyn warns her daughter

"Daaaawwww....Okay..." Aine frowns before perking up when Gin reveals that he found some animals "Animals? Yes! We have a chance to retain our honor, mother!"

Kathlyn shakes her head but smiles "You and this honor. Find the arrows and my bow, please."

"Yes, ma'am~! Hold my soda." Aine gives Kathlyn the soda before quickly scurring off to find their dropped 'hunter-ing' equipment.

As she waits for her daughter to find theirbow and arrows, she decides to take a sip of the 7-Up. She flinches back for a moment as she wasnt expecting the cool, fizzy, tasteful sensation that has blessed her tounge. She takes another sip

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DapperDogman DapperDogman BoltBeam BoltBeam

• Untitled design (9).pngAlisa was slightly off-put by what the blind woman said, acting aggressive towards them. However, the little girl had no fear when she interacted with the strangers that were in front of her. It was cute seeing a child be free and happy, her eyes clearly showed that she was as free as she could be, even though they were lost in a snowy forest. The girl casually accepted the soda that Tommy gave to her, drinking with no sign of fear. Afterwards, she complimented Alisa's two-toned hair, making the android smile and play with the pink side of her hair. Multiple people complimented her on how unique her hairstyle was, some even giving her modelling jobs that paid her a lot of yen. She didn't think much of her hair, Alisa only thought it looked cute and nothing more.

Sento proceeded to further question the Aine, asking her where they came from and even getting a question from her back. It did warrant her a slight bump on her noggin from her mother, asking why a person from a certain race looked that way could warrant you a fight on the streets if they weren't tolerant. The black-haired boy managed to explain to her a little information about races. It was brief, but informative. Humans are quite interesting with their unique genes and how much they were different yet classified into races. It was weird from another species' perspective, especially one coming from a race that are supposed to look like their creators to some extent. Alisa only thought of only one race existing for humans, which was the human race. But, her data banks tell her otherwise. She crouched down and proceeded to give the girl a little pat on the head. "Exactly what he said. People have different traits depending on where they live. I happen to live in Russia, meaning most probable skin color is white and my eyes are most likely to be fuller," she told to Aine, hoping that she would understand some of it. She looked over to where the mother was, seeing that the robot was trying to be friendly. "I don't think the technology is that advanced yet for them to have implant surgeries, judging from their clothing," she informed to B.U.D.D.Y in a respectful manner. Her scanners did say that they might not be in a highly advanced world, with no signals nor anything that could indicate some form of technology present within their lands.

Looking over to where Aine was, she was already off to finding their hunting equipment. The android expected to see a bow and some arrows, one of the classic wooden ranged weapons before gunpowder was ever discovered by the Chinese people. Alisa sang a little tune, attracting a purplish-blue hummingbird towards her way. The little animal proceeded to perch on her right index finger, the android proceeded to make it be closer to her as the small bird nudged its head towards Alisa's soft and rosy cheek. Oddly enough, the girl had a natural ability to attract hummingbirds. She didn't know why she could do it, it just happened whenever she whistled a soft tune out of her pink lips. She would show that ability to Aine, Alisa wanted to see the girl smile again as she had a really cute face that the android could awe at forever.

Interacting With: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DapperDogman DapperDogman Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Sento Kiryu--
images

"Oh hey, it's you." Sento turned to the child who went ahead. Like the orange man, he...She...They found nothing, asking what did they miss. "Nothing much. Just some civilians who found us." He said, "They're Aine and Kathryn. They're looking to get to Fort Briain." He recounted, "Although the only one with the directions would be the Man of the house...Wherever he is, we don't know." Sento shrugs, soon, the Aine was instructed by Kathryn to go fetch her bow. He turned to the mother with a rather simple question.

"About Aine's father...May I ask who he is?" Sento asked, "We may need to look for him after all."

"MECHANICAL REPLACEMENT SURGERY HAS BEEN AROUND OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS." Buddy noted, slightly confused by Alisa's statement "EVERY HUMAN SETTLEMENT HAS ACCESS TO AT LEAST RUDIMENTARY CYBERNETIC REPLACEMENTS."

His 'eye' is replaced with a spinning buffering symbol for a long moment before he speaks again "IT IS UNUSUAL THERE IS NO TERRAN COLLECTIVE NETWORK ON THIS PLANET, EVEN WITH MY DAMAGED UPLINK HARDWARE, I CAN USUALLY USE MY BACKUP INTERNAL BACKUP UPLINK TO CONNECT TO GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS." after another pause, the machine whirs for a moment before remaining silent for almost a solid minute "WITHOUT AN UPLINK TO THE TERRAN COLLECTIVE CLOUD, I AM AFRAID I AM INCAPABLE OF COMING TO A LOGICAL CONCLUSION ABOUT THIS PLANET'S LACK OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES."

Officially past trying to think about it, Buddy simply drops the line of thought where it ends for him. Time travel was outlawed, along with most forms of advanced AI computation outside of the very highest levels. It simply wasn't possible he'd been transported through time, and if humans were on another planet, they had to have been sent by the Terran Collective on a colony ship...This would have confused him if he could feel confusion.

But he couldn't, he so simply let it be. If he could not figure out how they got here, he'd simply have to accept that they did and that the how was beyond his current databank's ability to decipher. In times like this, it was better left to humans, who could think with greater flexibility and had the freedom to think illogical and irrational thoughts.

"REGARDLESS. MY PRIMARY DIRECTIVE IS THE PRESERVATION OF 'HUMAN LIFE' NOT 'TERRAN COLLECTIVE CITIZENS'. AS SUCH, I WILL ASSIST THE HUMANS HERE, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT UNDER TERRAN COLLECTIVE OCCUPATION." he announces proudly

That was nice of him, at least.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

She tilts her head slighty towards Sento "My husband, Ander. He came with us to go "hunter-ing" but we had went and split up. I don't know if he saw the storm that you ll came from but with any luck, he's looking for us now...But, it seems as though Aine wants to atleast catch something before we find her father." Kathlyn scoffs as she takes another sip of the 7-UP
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The energy being thrown from a hand into a portal, an opening straight into hell, can be heard with the sounds of roaring and screaming monsters from the gap of the other side.

tumblr_nceshkYAV21sh97h2o2_500.gif
"Get Back!", he yells to his companions and fellow soldiers, moving his hand to one side and the next before yanking his hand away to seal it completely. As the knight-enchanter warrior takes a heaping and heavy breath, he turns over to the side, looking at his companions before letting out a laugh. "You're crazy Inquisitor", a dwarf with a rather large crossbow laughs, giving the taller male a pat on the back. "Sometimes being crazy works Varric, to Iron Bull's agreement, and to Cassandra's dismay."

As Iron Bull let out a loud triumphant chuckle, and Cassandra slaps her face with a shake of the head, the Inquisitor had begun walking with Varric to the two to regroup, before noticing another small green flash appearing behind Varric and himself. "Move!", he yells to Varric, suddenly shoving him away as a strange force suddenly yanks him into the black abyss of the Fade.

2528416-dai.jpg

"By Andraste.. Where am I.."
The sound of metallic armor clanking can be heard as the lone mage warrior slowly crawled back up from being face planted into the ground, a groan of a slight headache as he shook his head. "Maybe i shouldn't have drank with Varric before that after all", the Inquisitor replies with another laugh as he stands up, looking about. Seeing the various other characters and people speak, wasn't like Thedas at all. But well, rather this than some hell spawn homeland in the Fade. A paper like creature, a strange male in armor, what in the Heavens.

And then the appearance of what seemed to be a woman and her daughter, as a strange invisible human suddenly scares the child. Just what is going on. No more playing around, he needed an answer, and that's the only thing that's on my mind. The Inquisitor had strode his way over to the lady, eyes glowing as he approached the woman who had a general idea of what was going on.

images.jpeg-8.jpg
"Where, are we. Cause this, is not Thedas."

@All of those there

Last edited:
As the two females explained where they all were, Paper Bowser's two-dimensional eyes lit up. "Kingdom?" He asked, bringing himself into his usual hunched over standing position. Laughing a bit, the King Koopa stomped forward, shoving past Kathryn and Aine rather rudely. "You'd better tell your guards to make way for visiting royalty, then!" The paper turtle exclaimed. Either he wasn't paying attention or he just didn't care about the older woman being blind. Really, it was probably a mixture of both. Regardless, Paper Bowser hurriedly made his way down the path without really a care or regard for the others' well being-- or his own. He didn't even care if anyone followed him or not, in all honesty.

Gin Ibushi

So, upon Gin's return and statement, two things stuck out to him.
"Animals? Yes! We have a chance to retain our honor, mother!"

Kathlyn shakes her head but smiles "You and this honor. Find the arrows and my bow, please."

"Yes, ma'am~! Hold my soda." Aine gives Kathlyn the soda before quickly scurring off to find their dropped 'hunter-ing' equipment.
latest

"...Bow... arrows?" He asked, before piecing it all together. Gin was, in that moment, worried. He knew what it was, but never mind why it was being done - as far as Gin is concerned, that's animals they're on about! "But why?!" Yes, he's scared and confused.
"Oh hey, it's you." Sento turned to the child who went ahead. Like the orange man, he...She...They found nothing, asking what did they miss. "Nothing much. Just some civilians who found us." He said, "They're Aine and Kathryn. They're looking to get to Fort Briain." He recounted, "Although the only one with the directions would be the Man of the house...Wherever he is, we don't know."
Gin listened and seemed to... understand. They needed to get somewhere, but they're also looking for someone...
latest

"So... they're lost, woof...?" He muttered in uncertainty, several dozen emotions and thoughts going through his mind.
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Emotions = Yes​
Course of action: What is going on?!​
RP Information
Mentions: None​

F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock

1595526882629.png

"So as I understand it, I'm talking to a Queen and Princess?"

In a sign of respect the Saiyans usually gave to their King, Bardock slammed his fist lightly on his armor in a sign of respect.

"Your majesties."

The Saiyan simply nodded as he'd put out the fire as soon as everyone was ready to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back