• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

Akuma
Akuma is not a hero, he will never be. Or if they prefer to call him an anti-villain then he is fine with it as long as he is not being rude or brutal. The dark aura that is embedded inside him is what he truly becomes whenever he is at his starting point.

Not to mention, it is best for someone not to make him angry or they will face the consequences. Unless they offered him for a fight which he is happy to do so but he will not go beyond his limit. He is happy to be part of the group. Not really.

He may be an anti-villain but that doesn't mean there are some things he has to achieve other than journeying in a foreign land. He is not fond of introducing himself so he remained silent for the time being.

He stood beside Gin. He then glared at him with his red glowing eyes as it might startle him a bit. Well, this is an odd way of introducing to someone.

"THE EARLIEST KNOWN RECORD OF WHISKEY WAS OVER 700 YEARS AGO IN 1494" Buddy exclaims in response to Finn's statement about Whiskey being better than soda "BY COMPARISON, SODA WAS CREATED MORE RECENTLY, OVER 300 YEARS AGO IN 1886. BOTH ARE STILL POPULAR BEVERAGES TODAY, A FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE FEAT FOR THE MUCH OLDER WHISKEY" Buddy's body releases a soft 'ping' noise before he continues "AS AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TERRAN COLLECTIVE, I MUST PROMOTE HEALTHY DRINKING HABITS. PLEASE DRINK IN MODERATION TO AVOID DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY"

With another shudder, the machine releases a small glass bottle of amber liquid, taking it into his hand, he offers it to Finn

"KINDLY ENJOY THIS FREE DRINK, AS RECOGNITION OF YOUR STUDIOUS ATTITUDE AND HIGHLY EDUCATED OPINIONS ON THE POPULARITY OF LONG-STANDING BEVERAGES"
Something seemed a little off with that justification for giving the man a drink...Was the robot bending the definition of his programming to be more helpful to the group?
Well, even if he was, he couldn't admit he was doing it, it wasn't a conscious decision on his part, simply his logic matrix finding loopholes in when he could provide free services to the group to aid them.
After all, his primary function was to ensure human safety and happiness.

Without another word, the machine kneels down and begins picking up bits and pieces off the ground, mostly the odd twig and some snow, along with a few rocks. Then he fed them into a tube in his chest. He had to get the necessary ingredients to produce things with his printer, and minerals and proteins were always useful!

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Gin Ibushi

So, there he was, enjoying the can of Sprite he had been gifted - and verily so. However, while he was doing so...
He stood beside Gin. He then glared at him with his red glowing eyes as it might startle him a bit. Well, this is an odd way of introducing to someone.
Gin looked behind him briefly to see... something he would have rather not have - or more accurately, someone scary...
latest

He stood there. Speechless, expressionless, and terrified. Then he just darted away and hid behind one of the fallen trees.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #FBA026
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): "I need an adult."
Powers: None​
Items: A can of Sprite (4/5 uses left)​
Skills/Abilities: Strong(er) sense of smell, agile​
Course of action: Staying away from... basically everyone​
RP Information
Interactions: GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

tumblr_587fb51dcc0e45526bbac3963383bf51_4cc353cc_400.png

Tommy pranced alongside Bowser and the rest of the group as they trekked further into the forest. For a while, he hadn't paid much attention to the abrupt silence that seemed to have surrounded them. It was only when HowToBasic caught up with them that Tommy also mentioned the strange atmosphere the woods suddenly presented. Tommy waved at the man, the two pieces of the sentient arrow still in his right hand.

"Hi!! Do you wanna another soda??" Tommy hesitated for a moment before quickly changing the subject. His voice took on a more concerned tone. "Oh, it is?? I don't think its, uh, dark, sir!! I think you need to have your eyes checked... That doesn't sound very good!! Anyway... Where did all the- the birds go?? I don't hear any!"

To those nearby, Tommy's eyes glowed bright yellow in the dark. It was something he got from his father, G-Man. Consequently, it allowed him to see here just fine. But that didn't mean he'd pay any more attention. Tommy jumped in surprise by the sound of Rex colliding with a tree, which prompted him to say: "Oh, is that... was that a bird??"

Tommy didn't go investigate. Instead, he looked around for Bowser so that he could get his answer... Where did he go anyway? Tommy thought he saw a bike zoom through the forest but... Nah, it was probably nothing. He could always talk to him later. In the meantime, Tommy summoned another Sunkist to drink.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SpoopyWoods​

Last edited:
HowToBasic
So.... Tommy thought that it wasn’t dark for some reason, probably because of the slight glow Tommy’s eyes had that may have given him night vision, but he also noticed the lack of noises out here as well. At first Tommy offered a soda, but listened to what he said, before speaking about a sudden thump noise somewhere, to which Tommy spoke about a bird. He just shrugged and said in a form of grunts ‘I dunno, something here is probably scaring the wildlife here, but also don’t know what caused that thump noise.’ as he went and looked at the two pieces of the sentient arrows in Tommy’s right hand.

He, kinda felt guilty for killing not only that arrow, but stopping Tommy from also making his Wikipedia page about it as well, since this person was like a disappointed kid, and told him that it was just startled. He then stopped to think for a bit, before figuring out what to do next. Grabbing the two pieces of the arrow from Tommy’s hand, he then put the two ends together, before saying some strange words, along with noises in the process.

After a couple of seconds, the arrow was actually back together, without any sign of damage it had earlier. He then put the arrow onto the ground, as it once again grew legs this time, but instead of being startled earlier, it instead looked around a bit, before running up to the both of them, inspecting the two, before going to the side of Tommy:
7CCA9DEC-7BA8-4EBC-A8BA-02DE7F82666B.jpeg
HowToBasic gave a thumbs up to Tommy, showing he fixed the little guy, and he can finally make a Wikipedia page about the walking sentient arrow after all this time.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie @ New Buddy

Bowser, being the egocentric paper turtle that he is, crossed his arms and smirked confidently once Tommy approached him, asking about his kingship. "Finally! It's about time one of you chumps gave me the recognition I deserve!" He exclaimed proudly, before addressing the boy's curious question in particular. "I'm the King of the Koopas, and soon, the Mushroom Kingdom!" He happily pumped his fist up into the air... only to slowly lower it and say, "Once I finally get Peach to marry me, that is."

As he continued to wander alongside the other kidnapped, he quirked a brow as he noticed how... eerily quiet things had become. "Geez, who turned out the lights? And the noise?" He asked. In the midst of his pondering, though, he had suddenly been rammed in the stomach by Rex's Rex Rider! He coughed a bit once he'd been struck, having had the wind knocked out of him (which is ironic, seeing as a stiff breeze could more than likely easily knock him right down). By the time he recovered and saw what he was doing, the first thing he noticed was everything moving around him. "Since when was I on a train...?" Paper Bowser muttered to himself, only to be distracted as he felt something wrap around his arm. He looked forward, only to find Rex grabbing onto his arm. One glance down later, and he realized that he wasn't on a train, but rather he was on some chump's hood, like a Koopa caught in headlights!

"HEY! HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE, CHUMP!" Bowser shouted in response to Rex, knocking his hand away with his massive paper claw. It was then that the matter of being stuck on some fancy locomotive really registered with him. And it was at this point that Bowser began to slam his paper fists against the machine, which was enough to knock it back and forth off its projected course-- and probably knock a few screws loose as well.

"GET ME OFF OF THIS STUPID THING RIGHT NOW BEFORE I POUND IT INTO NEXT TUESDAY!!"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie

"W-w-woa! You're alive?!" Rex immediately let go of Bowser's hands, sweating. "Well, sorry if I don't expect a two-dimensional creature to have working organs and such! If you're an EVO, you're just about the weirdest one I've ever seen..." He tilted his head, squinting one eye and widening another.

The sheer fright coming from Bowser's roars, and his banging on the front of the Rex Rider, were quickly making the teen crack. "Hands off my merchandise, buddy! How are you even doing that?! However you're doing it, stop it, before you make me crash into another tree!" Deep inside his body, he felt his nanites freaking out and destabilizing, in turn causing the Rex Rider to cough and sputter, and seemingly short out, all as it swerved wildly and scattered parts. "Aaa-aaaaa-aaaaaaah! Okay, I'm stopping! Sheesh!"

Of course, Rex was going to come for a smooth stop, but a set of giant claws made it a rocky halt instead. The Rex Rider fell apart all around Rex and Bowser, allowing the former to regrow his legs. He cushioned the fall with his arm, but it wasn't all painless. "Ouch! Geez, I think I sprained it..." He muttered, rubbing his new bruise before glaring at the claws. "I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a speed limit here!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
The clawed hand had came from under the snow. It hits the ground and another emerges from under the snow aslo slamming into the ground. Suddenly, a giant furred hulk of creature with some bone-like plating over its body and bovine features emerges, completely dwarfing Rex and Bowser in size and lets out roar that reverberates across the forest
Wintaur's Theme
4944377de0f65f71a1c51696c01e3747.jpg
---------------
dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

"Oh my godness! What was that, mama?" Aine asks her mother

Kathlyn was still for a moment "I never heard it this close before..."

"what is its? What is?!" Aine asks both excitedly and fearfully

"The Wintaur... An illusive creature that resides in the kingdom's forests and has claimed the lives of many hunters for almost 50 years....I don't know too much other than that but I had heard it many times throughout my life...Followed by the screams of its victims, both man and beast..." Kathlyn explains

"Wooooow....LETS KILL IT!" Aine pumps her fist in the air

"C-Child, did you not hear me?! That thing eats hunters! People in general! Why on Grievea would we hunt this thing?!" Kathlyn asks her daughter completely confused and livid

Aine was taken back by her mother's tone as she was usually more soft-spoken "..F-For Hono-"

"Child...If you say 'For Honor' one more time..." Kathlyn warns

"Sorry, mama..." Aine looks down saddly
-------
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz lupercal lupercal P PopcornPie Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam
DapperDogman DapperDogman Riven Riven darkred darkred KissMyAsh KissMyAsh Zamasu Zamasu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Last edited:
And how did Rex react to this horrific horned beast he'd accidentally summoned?

With a yawn.

"Please, I've taken out plenty of EVOs this big. It shouldn't take too long to beat this one." As he breathed in and relaxed, his nanites settled back in, and he was able to build stable machines once more. When it came to defeating EVOs, he found his BFS-Big Fat Sword-to be very reliable.

Charlotte Aulin

Tome in hand and spells ready to cast, Charlotte looks at the Wintaur and said "If it is true that this thing eats humans, then we are in for a fight. I've seen monsters similar to this, so this should be no problem."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Interactions: None

Akuma
Akuma heard a growl that is coming from afar. An awfully loud one. Could it be that someone is being attacked? He is unsure. All he can do is to follow along with everyone else as to avoid getting lost. He doesn't care more or less to him. Not at the slightest.

--Sento Kiryu--
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"So you mean...It's a Cryptid?" Sento's hair perked up once more, lips curling into a smile. "Right here? In this very forest? About a couple miles near us?!" He giggled turning to the direction of the roar. "Oh man, this is terrific! I've GOT to see this!" He says excitedly, running ahead of the group to witness the might of the Wintaur...Not before hearing its atrocities. Sento stops for a moment, his hair now reverting back down. This monster kills people, it seems. Unlike the Cryptid myths that are entirely docile by nature, this one, the Wintaur, actively preys on humans.

"Not to be rude or anything, but that seems to be more of a reason to hunt it down." Sento says, turning to Kathryn and her daughter. "I may be a pacifist, but I can't just sit back and watch when I know people are in danger." He approached the two, crouching to look at Aine eye to eye again.

MenacingBigheartedKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

"You two should stay behind. It's going to be dangerous out there, alright? It sounds like some of idiotic allies are risking themselves up ahead." Sento asked of the child casually insulting Paper Bowser due to him being missing while patting her head before standing back up walking a bit forward before taking out two bottles and started shaking it. Somehow, if their eyes are keen enough, one may notice the myriad of strange equations emerging from the sky behind Sento going by at a pace where it may seem too fast to read and comprehend, going until he stops, twisting the bottlecaps and creating a loud audible fizz, causing the equations to disappear at once.

Now having considered his options, Sento had now picked the right combination, placing in two bottles from the buckle's bottle slots.

TAKA! DENSHA!

latest

A catchy rhythm bangs from the belt as Sento grabbed the lever on the right side of the buckle and started cranking it. From the belt emerged clear pipes that move around Sento, creating what seems to be a mechanism with two sets of armor cut asymmetrically in half, orange liquid filled the side up front which now resembles a bit of a bird while green liquid filled the other appeared to be that of a green railway station and train. Suddenly, the clanging stops, and a booming voice asks Sento aloud.

ARE YOU READY?!
latest

"Henshin!" Sento said, performing a fighting stance before straightening his body, allowing the mechanism to do its thing. The two armor halves approached and collided with Sento, wrapping the armor around the physicist. Steam hissing from its cracks as orange mechanical wings spread from the Rider's back. He soon took off to the skies, flying towards the source of the roar, flying high enough to get a good look at the Wintaur's face.

Last edited:
F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock

1595723835373.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock frowned. He was about to respond to the mobster when there was a distant noise coming from the forest.

Before he lifted off the ground to fly toward the forest, he looked at the royal family.

"You two going to be alright by yourselves? Saiyans never really got close with people except mating.

With that, the Saiyan lifted off the ground and flew off toward the forest, hearing the roar spread through the forest.

He was there within a very short time.

The Saiyan eyed the Wintaur and sized it, judging it briefly on the amount of meat the creature could provide.

Bardock was already lifting his hand out with a light ki blast in his hands and throwing the energy blast at the creature.
Mentions: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Fight: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Zamasu Zamasu P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Tommy sipped on his soda, still looking at the direction where he heard Rex and Bowser speed off to. While he was distracted, Tommy suddenly felt HowToBasic take away the pieces of the sentient arrow he obtained earlier. The bio-engineer flinched since he was startled by this, but he watched patiently as he was curious about what HowToBasic was trying to do... Tommy squinted his eyes in confusion.

"... I... Wha... What are you-"

Before he could finish, the arrow came back to life after the Australian put it back together with the help of... Well, seemingly magic. HowToBasic left it on the ground, where the arrow grew legs once again and, this time, didn't flee. Instead, it sided with Tommy after investigating the two. Tommy was instantly enthralled and picked it up.

"GASP!! Oh my gosh!! How'd you do this?? Oh, thank you so much!! Uh... I'm gonna call this... Its name will be Sunkist 2!!"

Tommy came up to HowToBasic and gave him a big ol' squeeze while the arrow was still in its hand. However, this soft moment would quickly end once the sound of a loud roar reverberated through the quiet forest. After an explanation from the two girls, Tommy turned back towards HowToBasic before running towards the source of the sound.

"... Do you think we should kill this thing?"

-----

Upon arrival, Tommy looked up at the Wintaur in awe and at a safe distance. He seemed just as fascinated by the monster as he was to the walking arrow he now let go on the ground.

"Wow! This thing reminds me of the... Black Mesa Golem Ape!! ... But way less scary..."

Tommy unholstered his 9mm handgun from... Seemingly nowhere and began firing at the monster. Correction: Tommy was going ham on this Wintaur.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod lupercal lupercal Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam DapperDogman DapperDogman Riven Riven darkred darkred KissMyAsh KissMyAsh Zamasu Zamasu Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TOMMYGOINGOFF!! @TOMMYGOINGHAM!!​

"Of course I'm alive, you idiot!" Paper Bowser would shout angrily in response to Rex, only to grow progressively more angry as Rex insulted how he looked. "Well at least I don't have weird sausage fingers, you three-dimensional freakshow!!" Paper Bowser would scream, only to watch as Rex was suddenly swiped with a pair of massive claws. This made the former chuckle a bit in response and say, "Heh... serves you right, geekazo--WOAH!"

Bowser's gloating was suddenly cut off by the glorified train collapsing around him, the front of it falling deep into the snow, crushing Bowser. His entire midsection was embedded deep within the confines of the cold ground, while his arms and legs stuck out like sore thumbs, desperately wriggling and writhing for some form of salvation. "Someone get me outta here! I'm not a popsicle, I'm a king, and I deserve to be treated as such!" He complained loudly. Of course, gravity did its work and in due time, the front of the Rex Rider had tipped back over onto its bottom, which ultimately freed Bowser from his captivity. "Yeesh... this is why I take the Clown Car..." He grumbled as he stood back up, a bit creased as he rubbed the top of his head with the palm of his hand.

And then, as if Paper Bowser's luck couldn't get any worse, some dumb beast that was about ten times his size popped up from out of the snow, roaring at him and Rex. Now, in all of his life, Bowser had fought many, many beasts. Most of which were just Mario, but still! The only problem was that those beasts were always in the second dimension. Never in the third. So all Bowser could do was widen his eyes in complete shock as he stared up at the beast, before screaming,

"GREAT SON OF A KOOPA TROOPA!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!??!?!"

Even as people began to attack the beast, all Bowser could really do was stand there. He wasn't really scared (if he was, he'd be hiding in his shell). Just moreso.... unsure of how to even respond to something like this.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Of course, normally, one would not take kindly to their machines being insulted for malfunctioning due to circumstances beyond their control, and Rex was no exception. "Well, you shouldn't have caused me to freak out!" Rex snapped, as he helped Bowser out of his situation. "Now, do you want to help us take care of that thing, or wh-" Bowser just standing there, paralyzed, answered his question. "All right, you just stay out of harm's way."

With that, the young EVO ran for the Wintaur's lower abdomen, preparing to leave a devastating, but nonlethal, cut.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

HowToBasic
After giving Tommy the arrow pet, naming it Sunkist 2, before getting squeezed in the process, it was interrupted when a loud roar was heard, to which Tommy left to go after the noise, HowToBasic following behind him as well in the process.

After some time spent running, they finally reached the familiar sight of his teammates fighting against a towering beast, to which HowToBasic quickly thought of what to do, until he got a very devious and powerful plan he has. Taking out a very large rifle, this thing basically uses the largest rifle caliber in existence, the .950 JDJ, which can basically rip through metal armor like it’s nothing: 39DA9103-4D9E-4201-88F6-FA3DDAF4543E.jpegProviding covering fire while the others were busy distracting the beast, he slowly aimed the rifle at the chest of the bug dude, until.... CLICK. After he fired the bullet, due to using the gun standing up, he was launched back onto the snowy floor after his shot, but fired a big shot that would normally kill a bear with no problem.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- @ Boss fight Boss fight Boss fight

• Untitled design (9).pngAlisa looked over to the man, seeing that the arrow was no longer on his knee as he ripped it away. Her green eyes stared at the man's knee and her mouth was also partially open, the girl was in complete disbelief in what had happened in front of her. Out of all the experiences that she had found weird, this moment certainly took first place. The girl looked over to the snowy forest and reminisced on her friendship with Xiaoyu, making her feel a sense of happiness. She was one of the first people to find out that Alisa wasn't human, and admittedly, she was a bit scared when Xiaoyu learned about it. But as time progressed, the two became even closer. She eventually became a guardian to Xiaoyu whenever there were robberies or any event that could harm her. And as such, Alisa was treated back with respect by Xiaoyu. The android wondered if she could make a friend here as well, hoping that nobody would treat her differently due to the fact that she was an android.

Looking over to where the group was, it seemed like a few people left to explore the forest. She looked around and took another sip of her cherry soda, looking at the snow to hopefully pass the time. Alisa took note of what the heavily-armed man said to her, wondering what kind of world he lived in for him to wish to not return. B.U.D.D.Y was giving out some information about soda, nothing too special as Alisa already knew about that. She had a lot of knowledge within her data banks, it is just that she doesn't want to seem like a show-off kind of person when she explains something's history to another person.

Suddenly, there was a great roar that could be heard from a distance. It must be the forest trio! Alisa started to get worried for their safety. Looking around her, everyone around her started to gear up for a fight. The girl did the same, hopping into the air to prepare herself.

"Initiating: Combat Mode!"

From her back and her feet were thrusters, lifting her from the ground as they spewed a purplish-blue flame. It melted the snow around her, causing some of the green grass below her get exposed. She put her arms close to her chest, unleashing chainsaws as she puts them back to the sides of her body. Alisa was ready to protect lives. Launching herself using her thrusters, she flew across the dark woods. She wasn't sure if what she did was a good decision, but she was sure as hell that she wasn't going to let anyone die on her watch.

Arriving at the scene, she spotted a large creature. Tommy and Bardock were firing away at the monster, and most of them have just arrived at the scene. Paper Bowser seemed to be distancing himself from the fight, making sure that he's safe or he really didn't know what to do. The man from earlier had arrived at the scene and had a large gun with him. Rex decided to attempt to slash at it. Flying a large distance atop the monster, she pointed her arms towards it. "Hostile creature detected. Aiming targets," the girl said for a few seconds. She proceeded to launch them, yelling "Fire!" to the crowd below. Suddenly, her arms detached from her body as they launched themselves and flew to the target below, even including her chainsaws to add a bit more damage to put the beast down. Amidst the chaos of the fight, she flew above the ground with the light behind her forming a slight halo, making her seem like an angel.

Interacting With: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred

--Kamen Rider Build--
Form: HawkDensha
Interaction: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred
latest

The orange and green hero flew along the bicolored hair girl as well as the armored alien. Both of which can fly, which intrigued the physicist. However, now's barely the time. Below them was a massive furred being with large horns fighting against the orange clad man who initially performed the recon alongside the Paper Turtle King and Gin. There are also the Soda man as well as some hodded guy with a large gun.

What an odd crew we have here.

latest

latest

Sento hovered on the air as Alisa and Bardock shoot down on the Wintaur. He raised his hand, several clear pipes emerging from the belt, wrapping and overlapping with each other, forming what appears to be a small orange gatling handgun.

"Now then, let's begin the experiment." Sento states as he soon starts to spin the revolving chamber of the gun, charging it up.

10! 20! 30! 40!

The gun announced as the barrel starts to spin. Aiming it at Wintaur, the flying Kamen Rider flew around the furred creature, shooting out several bullets towards the creature, each shot that lands anywhere produces an small explosion on impact. Sento attempts to find the right angle to shoot at while he circles the creature, constantly moving around as to not get caught up in an attack, twirling in the air.

Tommy would continue firing at the monster until he eventually ran out of ammo... Which was to say, not a lot. He didn't bring his weapons from the Payday 2 heist for some reason and only had his default Glock 9mm handgun. And, after the events of Black Mesa, he didn't have much leftover after murdering aliens left and right. He needed to find a more effective way of inflicting damage: something more on par with the majority of the group.

"Oh no!! It's not working!! The- it's armor... The Wintaur's skin is like... armor!!! There's gotta be a better way of doing this!!"

Tommy threw the gun onto the ground in frustration, before eventually landing his eyes on the arrow in his hands. At that point... A brilliant idea birthed inside his head.

Tommy excitedly summoned several cans of soda and shook them all vigorously. His plan was to blind the Wintaur with the contents of the soda then throw the arrow in the beast's eyes, hopefully blinding it permanently... But, that seemed dangerous. Tommy would need to get precariously close to the Wintaur, something that obviously was a death sentence if you couldn't avoid the creature's attacks. Maybe he could approach it when it is distracted by the others...? Pah, Tommy probably wouldn't be able to reach even if he did get as close as possible. The creature was huge!

The bio-engineer continued to convolute a work-around until he eventually hatched a genius strategy. This Wintaur was a monster more used to the cold, so... Could it be weak to fire? How could he use that to his advantage? He didn't have a spare flamethrower on him as Benrey did... Now he was really wishing he had one... Maybe someone else could do it?

Tommy remembered catching a glance of Bowser, the king he was talking to earlier, breathing fire when he was giving everyone sodas and snacks... He peered over to the Koopa King now, who appear to be frozen in... Fear, maybe? Confused? It doesn't matter. Point is, Tommy finally enacted his plan by grabbing his Sunkist 2 and soda before running for Bowser...

-----

Bowser, while he was still stuck in place, was greeted by Tommy with a quick, "Hi, excuse me!!" Tommy didn't waste any time quickly hopping onto the top of Bowser's shoulders. It was strange and, to put it bluntly, a lot more uncomfortable than Tommy imagined. Maybe he should've put more consideration about Bowser being paper. Tommy was on the verge of falling off the flat edges all the while that Bowser may be trying to buck him off... Nonetheless, he continued on with phase two of his plan.

With one arm holding the unstable sodas and the other with the legged arrow, Tommy encouraged Bowser to advance forward with a swift kick to the side and a "Charge!!" If this works, Bowser would run towards the Wintaur, whether he wanted to or not. It would be here that Tommy would open all his sodas at once as they got close enough to the beast. Now with a significant height boost, Tommy won't miss the monster's eyes.

If the soda hits, Tommy would make Bowser loop around for a second and last strike, pulling on his paper hair to steer. Here, the final phase of his attack will begin... In a combo move, Tommy will try to toss Sunkist 2 the living arrow towards the eyes of the Wintaur while it's still blinded. At the same time, Tommy will try everything in his power to get Bowser to breathe fire. Accompanied by another command, Tommy would kick hard again- this time on Bowser's chest.

"Fire away, King of Koopas!!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thefinalgirl thefinalgirl GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @OUTTAMYWAY,SON​

dcc342d244762aa466822dc1f7d19da5.jpg
d8co1k3-5cb7dab3-72ee-483f-8ea6-24204badbefa-jpg.759239

Aine watched as everyone took off into woods to fight the Wintaur. Here eyes were wide with astonishment "Mama...Am I dreaming...?"

"I know I'm not..." Kathlyn responds as she pulls her daughter towards her.

"Shouldn't we help too, mama?" Aine looks to her mother

"No, honey. We shouldn't. Let the strangers deal with it."

"But what if papa's fighting the Wintaur too?"

"Then the strangers will help papa."

"Yea...But we're his family. And you've always said, "family is thicker than any armor and sharper than any sword". What kind of family would we be if we didn't try? If not for papa, what about the strangers?"

"We're not fighters, Aine. We can't just risk our lives willy-nilly. Especially if the kingdom relies on us just as much as they rely on your father." Kathlyn explains

"But they would understand. Everyone in Byrne fights, mama. Why shouldn't we? We can't just...Not fight forever, can we?"

Kathlyn ponders this question for a moment
---------
As Rex swings his BFS, the Wintaur smacks it away from itself and was ready to swing at at him with its other hand but was soon assaulted by HowToBasic's heavy aritllery rounds t his abdomen; which caused it to bleed, a ki blast from behind rom Bardock, chainsaw's already attemtping to to cut into it's shell from Alisa, and blast fire from Kamen Rider HawkDensha from all over its body. It didn't react much to Tommy's handgun fire, but it knew it wasn't going to last much longer under this type of fire. The Wintaur charges at all fours, running over Rex and whoever was in front of it in the process.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

d16i9cw-1940948a-8b2a-47ba-9543-65a0c6f0b8b7.jpg

Akuma
Akuma arrives just in time to attack the Wintaur. He is ready to fight as the red glowing aura is surging within him. His anger is yet to come out and his passion for violence is getting to him.

He is at the boiling point of his nightmarish behavior. He lands a few hits before forming a powerful purple energy blast hoping that it would weaken him a bit. The result?

Charlotte Aulin

Charlotte opens her tome and starts channeling her magic to fire a burst of flames at the Wintaur. "RAGING FIRE!" She yelled.

latest

Raging Fire
Fire a burst of flame.

Last edited:
"What a load of bull. Looks like you all need some-"

Ben smacks his watch down as he was engulfed in a flash of green light.

latest

"NRG!"

The suited being began to heat his outer coating to the point that it glowed a molten orange and every bit of earth he stepped on would begin to turn into magma and the snow seeming to skip the liquid phase and becoming steam upon contact, before he began to charge at the Wintaur, colliding into his stomach and ready to wrestle him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back