• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kameron Esters-

Fear my godly wrath!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PR TTS.jpg
"Among the infinte vastness of the cosmos, there was one world in particular that caught the eye of evil. A luscious world the breathed great prominence and even greater wonder matched with darkness unseen. This world was called Grievea."
5bbd33978f101b02b8062108a0288211.jpg

"This world was ruled by the Angel of Darkness, and her rule was stern but fair. Some loved her and others despised her, but she cared not for either as she ruled how she saw fit."
tumblr_pes4myMPqh1qbv56oo1_r1_1280.jpg

"Then one day, came a demon from beyond the veil of time seeking power. He challenged the sorceress and the forces of Grievea. The war was long but the demon conceded and asked to be the sorceress' second. She agreed and grew to trust the demon. They rebuilt the kingdoms they had destroyed in their wake and established equality for all its new inhabitants. However, the sorceress was foolish to have trusted the demon. Knowing he could not kill her permanently, he drugged her and proceeded to put her in stasis. With her no longer around to rule, the demon was left with the reigns over all of Grievea. The changes were slow but soon, the natives caught on to the demon's true intentions and voiced their displeasure. So like any ruler who cared for his subject, he did what he had to: He smited them and set his star-ward kin upon them like dogs hunting rabbits. War was soon declared between the earth and the stars."
fantasy-war-robots-sci-fi-battle-wallpaper-preview.jpg

All of Grievea was sent into disarray but it will be but a matter of time before the natives are subjugated to the will of the star-ward kin. MY kin. All will kneel before my full might or be rendered asunder! So declares I, Galamoth! May none stand against me!"
Dq2cx5TWkAAIRzy

---------
This is a Open-World Exploration/Total War adventure multi-fandom roleplay on a high/dark fantasy world being conquered by technology. Fight the war against Galamoth and his horde of dimensional demons while making new freinds and encountering terrible fiends alike! I'm only accepting a maximum of 10-15 players.
DISCLAIMER: For thos aware of the multi-fandoms 'Perpetual Rift' and 'Operation: Rebirth', this is NOT a merged series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back