• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peril in Paradise OOC

Okay, I'll check it out. In the meantime first plot character is up too. I'm not too good with BBCode so I just went for the classic accordion :P

So far so gucci. If some of our MIA people end up not responding by the end of today then I'll reopen the interest check. Could you guys maybe help me find some takers?

Happy to announce that we've got our second taker, ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R !
Hey, nice to meet you all! Still pretty new to this thing so please be patient while I find my way around. Btw, what does OOC stand for? I'm guessing some kind of off-topic chat or something?

Edit: Wait, I got it, out of character?

Hey, nice to meet you all! Still pretty new to this thing so please be patient while I find my way around. Btw, what does OOC stand for? I'm guessing some kind of off-topic chat or something?

Glad to have you dude. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask any of us. And you were close, it stands for Out of Character.

Hey, it'd be great if some of you veteran RPers could tell your friends or something. I've already tagged all of mine, so it's up to you now! Let's get this rolling!

So as of now we have

2 guys in the works
1 missing female, with Holly's posted but not on the list

I'm just going to say this now: no i did not purposefully name my character MJ, it just happened. I promise you.

I really didn't! I named the character first, then chose the face claim because her name was MJ haha

UPDATE:

So I've closed the Interest Check again. I'm just gonna make an extra character instead to fill up our numbers, so I'll have three characters while you guys each have one.

Xanto Xanto RainbowSnake RainbowSnake SteamPoweredSev SteamPoweredSev Nap Nap I Interstellar ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R You guys are all safe. All you have to do is sit tight, look pretty and wait for me to post the main pad.

ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake rennuelaw rennuelaw amxlia amxlia I know that one of you is a recent addition to the squad, but you guys oughta finish up your characters ASAP.

I'll have Maddison complete by the end of the day lovely! i'm just out of the house now and have a few things i have to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back