• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peril in Paradise OOC

Hello . . . I'm Jet. I'm new to rping so if you got any advice or stuff just let me know. Thanks in advance

Welcome, Jet! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Now how about the rest of the squad, huh?

I've been a little busy these last couple days but I should have my character up later tonight

Heyyyy I'm here! Y'all can call me ceci or bythechesapeake or whatever, I'm cool with it

I'm going to work on my CS tonight, and hopefully I should have it up by tomorrow night at the latest!

Let me tell you how I feel about BBCode.

I

Hate

BBCode

I don't understand it, and no matter how many tutorials I read, I still suck at it. I've yet to find a way to preview what it looks like before I actually post it and it feels like it's all kind of a shot in the dark. Personally, I am an HTML girl myself. For some reason, that makes sense to me, but yeah. I have given up entirely on it, so I'm just going to try to make it look nice using the resources I have lmao.

Okay rant over.

This is what I do for my codes:

- Code it in your private workshop
- When you want to check your progress, copy everything you have then post
- If you want to make additional changes, just paste the code back (this also works if you have any coding errors)
- Repeat until satisfaction

Also my cs got about half way done before I lost inspiration so it'll probably be up tomorrow instead of tonight. Sorry about that :closedeyescryingfrown:

Let me tell you how I feel about BBCode.

I

Hate

BBCode

I don't understand it, and no matter how many tutorials I read, I still suck at it. I've yet to find a way to preview what it looks like before I actually post it and it feels like it's all kind of a shot in the dark. Personally, I am an HTML girl myself. For some reason, that makes sense to me, but yeah. I have given up entirely on it, so I'm just going to try to make it look nice using the resources I have lmao.

Okay rant over.

I feel you, I'm pretty bad at it myself.

Nap Nap You're good.

This is what I do for my codes:

- Code it in your private workshop
- When you want to check your progress, copy everything you have then post
- If you want to make additional changes, just paste the code back (this also works if you have any coding errors)
- Repeat until satisfaction

Private Workshop
You're a genius!

I thought that was what the workshop was for. That said, I've never stumbled across a problem where I needed it.

I just got back *collapses from exhaustion* I make no promises of posting the CS tonight. Just know that it is under construction

I'm busy quite a lot but I am here :) I only started using BBCode for that CS actually, I just trialed it in the private workshop first. After I post it I usually edit it a million times though to try and get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back