• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Perfect Harmony (A Julie and The Phantoms RP Search)

The Gallows

with the lights out, it's less dangerous.
I'm looking for another female role-player, 18+, okay with mature content
and Dis.cord, as well as using real FCs, making character sheets, novella style, and third person.
MUST BE PATIENT.

(If this sounds like you babes, then keep reading!)

73fd6c2a2a76d6c0c2a9f21e6c93de864a88b3ba.gifv

Okay so if you haven't seen Julie and the Phantoms and you like musicals and a bit of adorably cheesiness
you need to stop right now and go watch it.
✴✴✴

Odviously this is a fandom search for the show Julie and The Phantoms, however, I would
be fine with doing something heavily based on it as well. (Use Charlie Gillespie {Luke} for my female love
interest I will love you forever and I can use any FC you like for my male if we decide to do something heavily based
instead of using the actual characters.)

Whether we do an RP based on the show or use it as inspiration I would really love to add
some darker elements and make it more mature (Which is why I prefer my partner be 18+).

✴✴✴
dc3c79716cafd00c1114d6a7489228d3.png

I can get pretty busy being a mom, but I usually don't ghost unless
I get super overwhelmed. If you don't think you can be patient as it could take me
a few days between posts, we probably won't work out. Some days I can post more then once and
other days I can't post at all. If I'm going to be gone for an extended period I'll let you know.

I write anywhere from 500+ per post per character. That being said I ONLY double and play M/F couples.
I also only use real FCs. It's just what I'm most comfortable with.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE music, mood boards, detailed character sheets, and fangirling so I ask that
my partner be very much the same!

✴✴✴
So if we decide to do a RP based on the show using Cannon characters I'll list below in red who I'd love
for you to play and in green who I can play for you!

🖤 Luke X OC
🖤 Reggie X Your OC
🖤 Alex X Your OC
🖤 Willie X Your OC
🖤 Nick X Your OC

If we chose to do our own story line, I'd really love if you'd still use Charlie Gillespie for me!
I would be forever grateful and I'll use whoever you like. I think I said this...but just wanted to reiterate.
Anyways hope to hear from you!

I'm only looking for maybe two partners as I already have a few others.
PLEASE PLEASE don't be upset if I turn you down.
Also if you'd rather reach out to me Via Dis.Cord where I'd like to chat about the RP my
Dis. Cord is: The Beautiful Letdown#1217

Also I'd really love to post vis Docs! But I'm okay to post discord as well, I just tend to write a lot,
so posting on Docs is easier because there is no limit!

Are you willing to do male oc x alex or reggie? I could be luke for your girl still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back