• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Perfect for first timers.

Skys54

The Resident Fangirl
Hey I'm Sky obviously you know that. Bbt I'm not going to waist my time talking about my self I'm going to explain why an experienced Role-Player is posting under a tutorials. I'm here to help.

I know what it's like to come on to a sight which already has some longtime residents. And I know what it's like to join a sight with such people with little experience in role-playing but fear not I'm the go to girl.

Now enough of my rambling. Why am I here.

If you are new or just want to add another RP to your list I am more than willing to help.

I'm not fussed I can RP in any genera and I have no difficulties playing either roles male or female. Dominant or submissive, ect, ect. So if you want send me a PM of ahead if a more than willing

Some ideas if you don't have any.

Si-fi

Horror

Fantasy

Fandoms

Romance

Parings ect

Well this is embarrassing but I actually don't know how to pm yet. Any chance you could pm me? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just joined this site, but I have been Role-Playing for quite some time. I am up for an RP, please PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back