• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Percy Jackson universe roleplay, one female spot still open! (18+)

Foster

Inheritor
Hey there, if your reading this let me start by just saying thanks for checking this out. So recently I've been looking back at some of the things I enjoyed growing up and one of those things just happens to be the Percy Jackson series. Greek gods (As well as most other ancient deities) always fascinated me so it was a real hit with young Foster and now that I'm a bit older I'd love to revisit the idea of a modern day/ old mythos world, be it Percy Jackson itself or something we make up from scratch. Not necessarily just Greek either, I'm open to exploring other cultures as well. I'm looking for a small group of people to build a little roleplay around so we can all make sure we are getting what we want out of it. I do have a few requirements for any potential applicants though, the most important of which (as it says in the heading) is that you are 18+ because I plan to explore some mature themes in this regardless of where the rp ends up going. Just more fun when you don't have to pretend that the world is pg 13 you know? The other conditions are that you have serviceable grammar and can write a minimum of two paragraphs per post. Preferably I'm looking for two females and one more male just to balance out the genders but that isn't a must, if your a good candidate I can look past this one. So yeah if this seems like something you might be interested in drop me a pm and we'll get down to the nitty gritty of things :)

I'm interested. I'm more comfortable with guys, but I can do either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back