• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, as you wish

giphy.gif

@explosiveKitten Vespertine Vespertine @hwayi The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy @TheTraveller myst.erion myst.erion Vsland Vsland @Invidia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @TheWeirdPhilosopher @AphroBoy @Mephobia Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders Fleuve Fleuve Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123
nymphadora. nymphadora. @k o r o l @ShadyAce

Annnnd we're back! I hope everyone had wonderful holidays, and happy new year!!

If you haven't already, please finish your characters soon, as I will start poring through them.... sometime within the next week. (It's kinda chaos over here oops.)

Feel free to invite friends you think may be interested, as many people who expressed interest seem to have disappeared. c:

Thank you all!!

~Gen

I'll be finishing up my characters later. But may I ask when this bad puppy will kick off? That way I don't have to rush my characters, lol

I'll be finishing up my characters later. But may I ask when this bad puppy will kick off? That way I don't have to rush my characters, lol
hi there ! we’re currently discussing the due date but we’re aiming for sometime next week~

@explosiveKitten Vespertine Vespertine @hwayi The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy @TheTraveller myst.erion myst.erion Vsland Vsland @Invidia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @TheWeirdPhilosopher @AphroBoy @Mephobia Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders Fleuve Fleuve Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123 Peri-winkle Peri-winkle dazzling dazzling Yarrow Yarrow

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been as active as I would like this week--there was an unfortunate event at my school and it put a damper on the rest of this week. But I do plan on putting full focus once again on this, so I hope you're all patient!! ^^"

My co-GMs and I decided a reasonable due date for finished character sheets would be January 16, 2019, which is Wednesday of next week. I'm not putting a time since I myself will not start reading them right away. (Also Liv and Shady are in a completely different timezone from me so LOL.) However, I wanted to make sure you were all aware of this date!! Please let either me or the other GMs know if you won't be able to finish by that time--otherwise, I can't wait to see your finished characters!

And once again, thank you so much for expressing interest in my PJO roleplay!!

~Gen and the GM Team

@explosiveKitten Vespertine Vespertine @hwayi The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy @TheTraveller myst.erion myst.erion Vsland Vsland @Invidia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @TheWeirdPhilosopher @AphroBoy @Mephobia Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders Fleuve Fleuve Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123 Peri-winkle Peri-winkle dazzling dazzling Yarrow Yarrow

I swear I did not forget this! But, um... since midterms were so awful (and are now over), if you could comment with your intent on staying in this or not, that would be great! (i.e. Are y'all still interested?)

Thank you!!

~Gen

While I really wanted to participate in this, things offline have gotten stressful and I'm involved in quite a few roleplays on another site so I'm going to bow out. I still wish you all the best of luck, this is a fabulous idea, but I'm not confident I could keep up or give you my best right now. I hope once I have a little more time on my hands we might see one another around again. You all seem like wonderful roleplayers. Take care!

damnit :( i was really looking forward to this~ obviously rpn knew it was dead because it told me jack about these notifications~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back