• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Knights of Olympus

I have only read the first five Percy Jackson books (i.e. none of the Hero of Olympus series), would that be too big of a problem for me to join?

I have only read the first five Percy Jackson books (i.e. none of the Hero of Olympus series), would that be too big of a problem for me to join?

That won’t be an issue as long as you understand the mythology and whatnot.

Due to the fact that I’d prefer to keep this a smaller, I’ll only be accepting 5 Greek characters and 5 Roman characters to make ten total. I’m unsure if this will include my own by we’ll see after all of the characters are posted.

Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders RosateNena RosateNena ModernRanger ModernRanger @TheNightmareSavage Nico Nico WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Lurker Lurker GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

Well I'm making a roman
I can make either. I am leaning towards Roman (Venus is simply just associated with more things and more Romans are wanted) though the Greeks didn't like Aphrodite, which fits my character better. (They will be very disappointed when she finds out who their literal godmother is.)

I can make either. I am leaning towards Roman (Venus is simply just associated with more things and more Romans are wanted) though the Greeks didn't like Aphrodite, which fits my character better. (They will be very disappointed when she finds out who their literal godmother is.)
Go for what feels good

I know that you said character sheets were due yesterday, but is there a possibility that I still have a chance to join?

I'm actually planning on putting the first IC post up today! At this point, I'll only accept a Roman character, so if you're alright with that, you should just PM me an idea and we can get you settled if the character fits any holes we have in the plot as of now. But I can't guarantee anything since a lot of things are complete. But again, you're open to talking to me about a Roman character.

Well if you already have things in motion, I don't want to disrupt the motion. I wish you luck with your RP though! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back