• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Final Days

tumblr_mbz7naw84S1qk036co1_500.gif

《《Damien Tundra Lmore》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Camp Half-Blood Posiedon Cabin

Damien blinked, raising an eyebrow. What was that sound? Someone was calling his name? Damien slowly looked around him, eyebrow raised, until his eyes fell upon a pair of eyes looking up at him. He cocked his head, "Austin?" he muttered, lookign around and whispering to her as he walked closer. "What the hell are you doing?"
Peach Tea Peach Tea

Last edited by a moderator:
Aradia did say that she was used to Ani's tactics to get closer to her but what she just said took her off guard, "M-my smile? she almost choked on her food but she quickly grabbed the juice near her plate and drained it in just one gulp. She totally missed the way Ani copied her actions due to it. It was such a good thing that her company decided to change the topic and they ventured towards the fact that she wasn't much of a troublemaker unlike Aradia. "Not a problem. I, Aradia will educate you on this matter." she snapped her fingers and used the powers of her mist (which is to conjure weapon or things from thin air, a rare power from the line of Hecate) and a scroll popped out of thin air together with an ink pen. She started writing something down, "Alright. First of all, you'll need a target." her trademark of a smirk was back again.

Aradia stood up and grabbed Ani by the hand once more and ventured out the dining pavilion. She walked for a few minutes before she saw a man with blood dripping out of his nose, she groaned as she remembered the similar scene which happened to her earlier. "Watch and learn." she muttered before she once again snapped her fingers and called the power of the mist and conjured a white napkin with one side covered in glue. She approached the man, knelt beside him and slid her hood off, she tried her best to look innocent, "Excuse me, you look like you need this." she offered the napkin to him while flashing him her most innocent grin.

Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Markus Weir
Markus struggled to keep his eyes open as he listened to someone approche him. He looked up as his blue eyes seemed to darken with his attitude. "Get away from me." He growled towards the girl, grabbing his shirt and holding it to his nose as he stood up on wobbly legs. Markus couldn't stand to be around anyone right now. He really wasn't in the mood, and he knew this girl. She used to play tricks on the other campers all the time. She never actually helped someone. Shaking his head a little he tried, and failed, to open his cabin's door. Markus's face turned a deep red before he tried opening the door again, successfully this time, before he quickly went inside, shutting the door behind him. Not wanting to be near that girl anymore. Not wanting to be near anyone anymore.

Ani looked at Aradia doubtfully at the idea of being educated in pranks, she knew to go this sort of thing wasn't her. However there was a voice in the back of her head that screamed for her to follow, along with envy at Aradia''s mist power, regretting not taking the opportunity to eat and the need to stock up on hemlock. Than she was grabbed by Aradia and dragged out of the mess hall and was presented markus. She watched curiously ad Aradia tried and fail to hand over the napkin. She couldn't help chuckle a little as she approached Aradia." People seemed to be on to you it seems. Maybe it would have worked if I offered it to him."She turned her attention to the cabin and her smile faded. 'I wonder what is wrong with him." Without abother word she went to the door and knocked on it. "Hey you are all right in there... huh this is a nice door... solid and a lot less bright.."

Flora McHarven
The morning light finally shown down to the earth and lit the darkness, drew forming on the native flowers and trees that surrounded the lake. Flora sat there deep in concetration, feeling the the suns rays on her freckled skin and hearing the soft winds of the forest pass her. Uttering incantations to her herself in Greek, the air around her grew colder then before. Small beads of sweat formed on her neck and forehead. Eventually she stoped and groaned, getting up from her spot.

Today marked a year since she arrived at the camp, a year with out her brother, a year alone. Her Greyed over eyes seemed to look out over the lake, sorrow filled her as the events flashed through her mind. After what seemed like a decade in her thoughts she wiped away the tears from her eyes and walked back to the main area of the camp.

Location| Long Island sound beach
Interactions| Open.

Aradia felt annoyed when he declined her kind offer. She laughed at him though as a revenge when he wobbled and failed to open the door, she wasn't even finished chuckling when he tried again and was successful this time. Okay, perhaps if she wore her hood on when she approached, it could've worked... or maybe that guy wasn't just too social. She faced Ani and rolled her shoulders in a shrug, "Well I guess I'm pretty popular around here." she jested with a roll of her eyes. When Ani wondered what was wrong with the strange and rude dude, she waved a hand as if dismissing the thought, "From the looks of it, he probably got his butt kicked or something." she still replied.

Aradia raised a curios eyebrow when Ani knocked on his door, "You know him?" she approached her and the door. She also noticed the napkin she was still holding so she just threw it away and silently hoped that someone would step on it and it'd stick on their shoes because why not.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans

Ani looked at Aradia doubtfully at the idea of being educated in pranks, she knew to go this sort of thing wasn't her. However there was a voice in the back of her head that screamed for her to follow, along with envy at Aradia''s mist power, regretting not taking the opportunity to eat and the need to stock up on hemlock. Than she was grabbed by Aradia and dragged out of the mess hall and was presented markus. She watched curiously ad Aradia tried and fail to hand over the napkin. She couldn't help chuckle a little as she approached Aradia." People seemed to be on to you it seems. Maybe it would have worked if I offered it to him."She turned her attention to the cabin and her smile faded. 'I wonder what is wrong with him." Without abother word she went to the door and knocked on it. "Hey you are all right in there... huh this is a nice door... solid and a lot less bright.."
Aradia felt annoyed when he declined her kind offer. She laughed at him though as a revenge when he wobbled and failed to open the door, she wasn't even finished chuckling when he tried again and was successful this time. Okay, perhaps if she wore her hood on when she approached, it could've worked... or maybe that guy wasn't just too social. She faced Ani and rolled her shoulders in a shrug, "Well I guess I'm pretty popular around here." she jested with a roll of her eyes. When Ani wondered what was wrong with the strange and rude dude, she waved a hand as if dismissing the thought, "From the looks of it, he probably got his butt kicked or something." she still replied.

Aradia raised a curios eyebrow when Ani knocked on his door, "You know him?" she approached her and the door. She also noticed the napkin she was still holding so she just threw it away and silently hoped that someone would step on it and it'd stick on their shoes because why not.
Markus Weir
Markus shook his head slightly in protest but immediately got quite dizzy from it. Mistakes were made. Markus slumped back against the cabin door, closing his eyes to try and get the room to stop spinning. He knew he'd probably be like this for a few days. Last time he shadow-traveled without preparing for it first, he completely rendered himself useless. (Trying to get away from Chiron while trying to stop a nose bleed is the most terrifying task the boy could think of.) Ignoring the soft knocking sounds behind him, Markus stumbled over to his bunk, collapsing into it.

He probably just needed a couple hours more sleep. No big deal, right?

"No... Not really. Saw him around a lot never really talked."She said casually knocking on the door again. It didn't really matter to her who it was or if she knew the person or not, Ani wa's always one to help in need. "Don't like to see anyone hurt even in sport. Dueling barbaric sport, pretend attempt to kill each other. Why not soccer or basketball? Cute guy without the bruises though.."She paused the knowing and waited a little for an answer before turning to Ani seeing the napkin and went to pick it up. "Maybe people would be more trusting of me? Maybe day it is medicinal fluid on it or coolent or pepping up agent if sniffed?"

In front of Aradia is a- a very nice girl. Watching her continue bubbling about her concern for others until it went to soccer and basketball then to him being a cute individual. "I'm definitely way cuter though." the blonde smugly teased as she watched her picked up the item she just threw.

It surprised the young necromancer when the other female still sticked to Aradia's prankish ways seeing that she was too nice for it. "You're actually very nice, aren't you." she mindlessly said before flushing a light hue of red at the random compliment she has given. That may be the first compliment she has ever given to a living person.

tumblr_mbz7naw84S1qk036co1_500.gif

《《Damien Tundra Lmore》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Camp Half-Blood Posiedon Cabin

Damien blinked, raising an eyebrow. What was that sound? Someone was calling his name? Damien slowly looked around him, eyebrow raised, until his eyes fell upon a pair of eyes looking up at him. He cocked his head, "Austin?" he muttered, lookign around and whispering to her as he walked closer. "What the hell are you doing?"
Peach Tea Peach Tea

(time to bring in da babbbb)
"Shh!" she hissed, her eyes flicking from across the area. "I'm hiding.. from Chiron.." she peeked her head out from the table and bench part to stare at her older half brother.
"No questions are allowed." If Austin had to pick anyone to be a brother, it'd definitely still be Damien. Somehow she felt like he knew when to stay out of her business and when to make her talk about shiot.

A slight shake from the ground was what caught her attention. It wasn't something where she felt as though all the world were going to collapse right away, or even one of those moments when you jumped on a bed or something and it bounced a little. It sort of felt like whenever a horse's hoof was clomped against the ground causing it to shake ever so slightly. Austin felt a shiver go down her spine, and suddenly she felt as though she needed to turn and randomly look at the forest. Scanning an area, she then noticed a rather small figure attempting to hide behind a tree, but failing miserably. Scrambling out from under the bush, Austin inched closer to the the figure her hands already on her charms if she needed to fight. As she got closer and closer, Austin's eyes adjusted and she finally saw what the figure actually was.
"... It's a kid" she breathed and her hands fell away from her charms and she quickly walked over,
"Hey.. hey bud it's alright.." she tried to coo. "I won't hurt you.. yeah.. yeah that's right come here.." As the boy ever slowly inched away from the tree, she could see that the poor boy was covered head to toe in scars and bruises, his clothes were torn, and he seemed to be walking with a limp. Once the boy stood in front of Austin, he allowed her to pick him up. Turning to stare at Damien she muttered something when a bright green trident flickered over the boy's head. Jumping, Austin stared up at it her eyes wide.
"G.... Get Chiron.."
Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:
Doutzen-Kroes-Face-40-hispotion.com_.png

Keira grinned when he introduced himself. "David, I'll remember that." She listened to him speak a bit more but he was interupted by something in the water by the shoreline. They both paused, being older campers meant they had been on more quests and had more real dangers in their history. One could never be too careful.

He quickly took her bow and notched an arrow. Waited a moment and then fired at the dark figure. The large figure made a thumping noise on the ground as it dodged his arrow. Though Keira noticed a bit of tail hair on the end of the arrow as it notched itself in a nearby tree. "I don't think that was a monster..." she told him with anxiety.

A young girl ran past the two of them as Chiron angrily began clmoping towards Keira and David, the younger Poseidon girl was forgotten for a moment. "What in Zeus are you two doing?" Chiron asked with anger that could rival Ares.

"Sorry, sir! We thought you were a monster trying to harm that camper! We didn't recognize you when you were all wet!" Keira stood up for David rather quickly. "I mean, we're all supposed to help one another, right?" She said with a small nervous smile.

Tagged: DankWaffles DankWaffles

In front of Aradia is a- a very nice girl. Watching her continue bubbling about her concern for others until it went to soccer and basketball then to him being a cute individual. "I'm definitely way cuter though." the blonde smugly teased as she watched her picked up the item she just threw.

It surprised the young necromancer when the other female still sticked to Aradia's prankish ways seeing that she was too nice for it. "You're actually very nice, aren't you." she mindlessly said before flushing a light hue of red at the random compliment she has given. That may be the first compliment she has ever given to a living person.

Ani looked at Aradia as if trying to analyse the complement as she was little surprised by it. Seemingly realising it was genuine she blushed a little and turned away for a moment to hide it."I need... I need to take you to the medic cabin... Honest compliment..You must not be feeling very well."She teased as turned back to look at Aradia. "I believe you are nicer than think as well. A nonrepented prankster no doubt but still nice and pretty in the dark way."

Camp Half Blood

Chiron knew that the camp wasn't going to have as many campers this year, as the numbers had been dwindling for the last few. But this year there were so few, that he knew something wasn't right.

After searching around for information and having many nymphs and protectors report back to him, what he found out shook him to his core. He had to get a quest team together. And fast. Chiron wasn't all that mad about what had happened in the early hours of that morning with all the commotion. He thought it was best just to let the older campers do what they want lately, there weren't a lot of the older ones left... Stepping outside onto the front porch of 'The Big House', a gentle wind filled with the scent of ripe strawberries filled his nose. Along with the scent, the wind brought sounds of the campers excited chatter, hearing things like "Capture the flag" and "Rock climbing" filled the old mans heart with joy before crumbling sadness.

It was up to the campers once again to save the camp. He knew what he had to do. Giving a swift wave to a nymph made her sound the horn, which alerted the campers to gather in the pavilion. Chiron sighed as his mind wandered onto the quest his campers where about to embark on. How many would he send? Who would he send?

"Never mind.. we'll just show him when we get there" She mumbled and walked towards the Big House with the little kid in tow. Now she wasn't carrying him because he had silently insisted that he walked on his own and was now trailing behind her. Once she arrived she stared at Chiron and waited, wondering what could possibly be so important. Maybe they were going to have a quest! If that was the case she hoped she'd be able to go on it.

Flora McHarven Flora held her arms closely to her self, wandering around the camp grounds trying to distract her self from her thoughts. There was somthing off, the camp wasn't as full as it usually."Why is the camp so bare this year, it's usually full..." She was pulled from her thoughts by the horn begin blown, dreading that sound she began to follow the other camper to the pavilion. "I think this might answer my questions." After a few minutes she reached the pavilion and quietly sat down, slowly fiddling with her braclet.

Aradia felt even more embarassed, "Ha! I fooled you!' she gave a lame attempt to undo what she just did by snatching the napkin with glue on it from the hands of Ani and pasting it on Ani's forehead, "Actually very nice to prank!" like a kid, she stuck her tongue out and crossed her arms. She couldn't believe this, why in Hecate's name was she giving and receiving compliments in front of a strange man's door. Nonetheless, it still felt good being called nice by someone although she'll never admit that out loud.

Suddenly, a new feeling arose inside of her and her head suddenly started ringing. She gritted her teeth and put both hands on her head, her vision briefly turned black before it showed her horrible distorted visions. It lasted for half a minute, she panted and stared at the ground, "W-what the hell?" her vision was still foggy. Just then she remembered something like it happen before.

"Something is going to happen." she whispered to the wind. Having Hecate as your parent has it's pros and cons and sometimes they're mixed into one. Just like the gift of foresight. Not long she heard the horns, she looked at the direction where it came from. "I think...I think we should go there." she tugged at Ani before she slowly walked towards the destination.

Ani remained silent for a moment as she recovered from the shock of the sudden slap of glue paper on her face. She pulled out of her face quickly before the glue tried, she managed by she knew that she would be peeling glue of her face for a while. She looked at Aradia as if she was going to be angry but after a while just gave a good natured chuckle, if she was angry or upset about Aradia childish turned she didnt show it. "Should have know... I am going to..."

She paused seeing Aradia have her vision and, as she had not seen Aradia do this before, became worried. "hey, you OK? What is it? Headache? Nausea? Aconite poising? Gorgon venom?" She said in near panic. Aradia seemed to recover but Ani was still worried as she was pulled follow."Hey, wait! What do you mean something is going to happen? You could be ill let me examine you a minute." She said barely paying attention to what happened around her.

Aradia gently shook her head, "It's nothing." she tried to brush the topic off since she's not really sure of what she just saw neither, "Probably because of lack of sleep or something." she faced the concerned girl. Aradia looked away and formed a small smile, she was used to people getting worried about (due to her mischievious nature and all) so why was she grinning like an idiot.

She was surprised that the other female heard her whisper, "I meant...something's going to happen because of the horn and all." she gestured towards the pavilion. She didn't want Ani to worry any longer since she's not even sure of the sight she saw herself. Plus she knows that the daughter of Apollo's just going to start nagging her about it which leads to her being annoyed and upset. Aradia pouted, "Don't worry about it. Come on." she took her by the hand again and continued walking to the pavilion where the campers are required.

For Angel, this day started off differently. He woke up, did some early meditation and stretches on the roof of his so called cabin. During the midst of that he was teased by the children of Ares, but knew that he and them were nearly the same. Almost the same in personality and everything he'd expect from rude children bent on violence. But then again he was rude and bent on violence, so most wouldn't think he would have a problem with them.....but that's a story for another day.

After setting his spirit right, and stretching at his own personal heights he walked into the cafe hall and stole someone's apple and grabbed a water before heading to their woods. A place where they said it wouldn't be safe for him with all the monsters that were hiding out. But in Angel's mind, it was the perfect place to expel his energy without wanting to cause harm to anyone. Or having the need to cause harm because he became annoyed with the presence of someone watching him.

He went through the forms he'd practiced over and over again as he focused his energy into his hand, trying to train himself to bring forth the lightning faster without nearly killing himself.

Which was when the horn sounded. And as he and his sister had been at the camp the same amount of time, they'd both be representing the cabin. At least he thought so as he entered the pavilion.

Lying. Something that David could get away with at some moments, and depending on who he was lying to. Anyways, Keira was quite impressive with her manipulation of information. And while this may not seem much like lying, it is in a sense. David knew who he was firing at, he just didn't know what to say to excuse himself. Luckily, Keira covered for him. In return, David simply said, "Thank you.", and with a sincere smile. This action from Keira served as a 'brownie point' for the children of Zeus. Going to speak, David was going to ask if she wanted to duel now, but he was interrupted...again. This time, however, it was the wailing sound of a horn. The horn sounded as if it was beckoning David, and so he followed it. However, he only took two steps before looking back and asking Keira, "You coming with?".
-------------------------------------
Interaction(s): squirrel101 squirrel101

After covering for the both of them Keira scratched the back of her head sheepishly. It seemed her partner in crime was about to say something when Chiron raced off somewhere and soon after began to bellow his horn in the distance. It was time to gather and Keira cursed her bad fortune. She hoped they weren't going to get a camp scolding.

David asked her his question and she grinned. "Yeah, let's be prepared to get the scolding of a lifetime. I'm sure the whole camp must be out of control for all of us to get yelled at," she said with a laugh. She hung her rack of arrow's and bow around her back and quickly caught up to the child of Apollo.

"I hope this doesn't take too long. I really wanted to spar," she told him dejectedly as they headed toward the pavilIon together.

DankWaffles DankWaffles

Camp Half Blood

Chiron stood in front of the campers that had gathered in the pavilion. Looking around he saw the familiar faces of the older campers which had been at camp for years. Remarkably, he saw some new faces too. "At least some made it..." He thought as a few more stragglers wandered in, all standing infront of the tall Centaur. He noticed that the head of the Hades cabin hadn't arrived yet, that boy was trouble... He knew there were a few others that weren't there yet, but he had no time to waste. Shrugging, Chiron looked towards the small crowd to address them.

"Campers! Silence please." He sighed softly at the end of his short sentence, seeing a few more late comers scurrying in through the archway. "As some of you may have noticed, camp is a little bear this year... This is because~" Chiron drew in a breath, the information that he was about to share with the campers worried him. How would they take it? It's too late now... "This is because... A lot of the new campers who were meant to arrive this year.. Have been captured.. By who, I know not. By some miracle you've all made it here." Moving back slightly, he looked to the heavens as if he was looking for answers, or even some sort of sign as to why this was happening. Hearing the shocked chatter of the campers caused him to look back towards the small crowd, who were all either looking up at him with wide eyes, or looking at each other in worry.

(Feel free to ask Chiron questions and such. That's what he's there for.)
squirrel101 squirrel101
. D O V E . D O V E
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Winter Saint Winter Saint
@OGTomahawk
Peach Tea Peach Tea
DankWaffles DankWaffles
Black Jade Black Jade
Sophrosyne Sophrosyne
purplepanda288 purplepanda288

proxy.php

Keira and her partner in crime arrived just in time to hear Chiron speak. Things were beginning to make sense. She tensed as a million questions rushed to her mind. That was why a lot of campers hadn't made it home! Though, she wondered who kidnapped them and why. Were any of the campers still alive? No, they must believe they were alive until she saw their corpses!

"Well, what are we waiting for? We need to have a quest to rescue them!" Keira shouted in the background. There was no way they could leave their fellow campers to be tortured or die! If Chiron didn't start a quest she would just rescue them herself if she had to!

There was a murmur or agreement with her words from a few of the other campers. "I'll volunteer myself from the Zeus cabin if i have to. No camper left behind, right?"

Ani was doubtful about Aradia assurances but quickly her mind went to other things. The weather, the colour of the ocean, some of the other students that went to the meeting point and what sort of melodies that came. She began to relax a bit but when she turned to look at Aradia briefly the nagging feeling returned. However by that point they were infront of Charon and he began to speak, surprising her as she had forgotten all about the call for a meeting.

She tried to focus and not let her mind wonder to other things especially as things seemed serious. Campers missing what could it be? Monsters? Normals? How would normals able to over power demigods? Why demigods instead of semi? Or hybrids? Her mind went on its marry way before she heard one of the girls volunteer, bring her back to the situation at hand." ye..Yes! Definitely!" She blurted in near panic on being left out from helping."Save the campers! I will join!"

a852fbea4ee0296caab59bc5cf8d6baa.jpg

Aradia rolled her eyes at the campers who had various of reactions, a female quickly suggested to rescue them and Ani chimed in. Aradia wore her hood, once again hiding in it's comforts since her reputation is questionable in the area. "Well, that sounds lovely." she remarked while crossing her arms in the process. The troublesome lass shot her hands up and tried to catch the attention of Chiron, "So, do we have some sort of plan or something or are we just gonna charge in, knock on their doors and die?" she sarcastically questioned. Some campers started staring at her but she only shrugged and gave a simple "what?"

She wondered if they even know where they took the supposed-to-be new campers but she didn't really want to ask again. Saving people she haven't even met yet sounds like a very wonderful and nice idea but she's not really going to risk her skin if they don't have any proper plan or preparations. Because if they are kidnapping demigods who are supposed to be at the camp, then they'll just be a nice addition to the villains' collections.

Austin felt her heart freeze at the words before she quickly glanced down at Bruno. Missing? But then how did he get here.. She quickly shook the worst thoughts out of her brain and walked towards the Hades cabin, figuring he'd like to at least know of the news. Whether he really wanted to go on the quest or not was an entirely other story. Slowly walking towards the cabin, she approached it an gave a loud knock to the door and stood there waiting.

Captured made a lot more sense to him more than anything else. Nobody just doesn't show up to camp without good reason and kidnapping was a very good reason.

Just as Chiron had stopped speaking, Angel had heard something that made him stand still as if he as frozen in place. His sister. Always the brave one. One thing was she took his lines. He was about to volunteer himself and proclaim that saving them was a requirement of them as demigods. But his sister stole his shine. But he wouldn't let that affect him though. He would tag along with it.

The murmurers of agreement to his sisters' leadership quality and her first attempt at breaking the silence was all the campers needed. And what she said was contagious, and he fell for it. "I agree with my sister a quest should be in order. While also being in agreement with the one who said that the dying thing. We should be planning, not causing panic among the young ones. That being said I'm going as well. The whole Zeus cabin is on board for firepower. We could use a nice tank."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back