• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Final Days

David awoke to the piercing light of the giant burning ball in the sky. It had crept past his curtains and into his room where he began to crawl out of his bed. David was at the edge of his bed and fluttered his eyes, making sure he was awake, and stood upright. Realizing that he wasn't the first camper up, which was disappointing as David like to be the "early bird", David continued on with his morning schedule. This included, brushing his teeth, getting a shower/bath, eating breakfast, and getting into a fresh pair of clothes. His bedtime apparel consisted of compression shorts and black sweatpants....that's it.

Nearly an hour had passed and David was ready to begin his day. Today, he was wearing a Nike sweatshirt, black and grey joggers, his golden watch, and Nike shoes. Every day, David did some type of workout in the morning - today was cardio. Stepping out of the Apollo cabin, David observed his surroundings, while stretching. He could see various campers out and about, but he took notice to a girl camper running away, screaming about a "man-horse". While it was entertaining to watch people run from something scary, David had to continue on with his day. He had finished his stretching and began a slow pace jog - following the trail that led to the river/creek.
--------------------------------
Interaction(s): None

Last edited:
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Quickly enough, Alex had forgotten the earlier transgression. He just didn't have it in him to be petty like that. Especially against such a young camper. Still the urge to kill something burned inside him. He had stopped reading the book and swiveled his head, looking around the pavilion. Soon, he laid eyes on the Thanatos table. The single child of the God of Death sat there.

Alex thought for a second. The girl was relatively new to the camp, having arrived only two months prior. He knew that someone like her would be a valuable ally. Alex wasn't the most sociable person, but he felt this was a good oppurtunity. He got up from his seat. And soon as he did, a knife that had been blindly thrown by one of his siblings impacted the wood where he had been. Adjusting his jacket, he made his way across the pavilion to her.

Alex stood on the opposite side of the table from her and dialed the charm up to 11. Which for a child of Ares was more like a 6 in reality. He stepped up and put his left foot on the the bench seat. The shine of his boot reflected the morning sunlight. He spoke confidently with a grin, "Say, you're the new Thanatos offspring aren't cha?" He extended his hand. "I'm Alexandros. Cabin 5 councilor. You wanna head out to the forest and Ķ̵͜i̛͢l̶̀͠ĺ̷̢͞ something?"

IMG_2250.PNG
Annabel was a bit taken back when a child of ares walked over. Confidently putting his boot on the bench opposite to her with a cocky look and held out his hand. Staring at him silently as he spoke her blank stare quickly turned into a cold glare as he asked if she wanted to go kill something. Taking it as a cruel and mean joke she snapped at him coldly. "What? Think that just because I'm a child of death I want to kill something?" She asked with a cold tone that only a woman could acheive. Her ice cold glare locked on his face as she stared him down in some anger. She couldn't help but observe the features of his face. He was an attractive guy, but his comment rather ticked her off.
Pacificus Pacificus

Next thing Austin knew, she had a very angry Chiron staring at her from across the mess hall. Gulping she slowly got up and muttered,
"Suddenly food doesn't sound all that good" And she ran from the mess hall towards the Hades Cabin.
"MARKUS RUN, ANGRY MAN-HORSE COMING FOR US" She'd screech, and continue running, leaving him in the dust. At this rath it would be either Markus or her and she was definitely not ready to be trampled by an angry Chiron. (sorry this is short)
Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans
Markus Weir
Markus heard the screaming before he actually processed what was happening. He looked away from the Zeus girl to watch Austin run past in her usual wild fashion. "Man-horse..?" He muttered to himself before following after the screaming girl, slowly. (This makes him sound like he's a creep omh)He wasn't going to run because he was still a little confused about what was going on. "What'd you... wait us?" He questioned her, but it was more directed at himself because she was probably too far ahead of him to even hear what he was saying.

squirrel101 squirrel101 Peach Tea Peach Tea

Markus Weir
Markus heard the screaming before he actually processed what was happening. He looked away from the Zeus girl to watch Austin run past in her usual wild fashion. "Man-horse..?" He muttered to himself before following after the screaming girl, slowly. He wasn't going to run because he was still a little confused about what was going on. "What'd you... wait us?" He questioned her, but it was more directed at himself because she was probably too far ahead of him to even hear what he was saying.

squirrel101 squirrel101 Peach Tea Peach Tea
"CHIRON" She'd screech back, before pulling him behind the Poseidon cabin.
"Yeah so the battle arena kinda looks like Percy's face when he's sick-" she stopped to chuckle, "which is not good, and some goody-two shoes decided to tell Chiron that it was us, and he's like pissed.." She gulped and glanced around until her eyes landed on the lake, "How well can you swim?" She blinked slowly, Chiron can't swim right? If I just put an air bubble around Markus I'm sure we'll be safe in the lake until Chiron isn't mad at us any longer. Austin stared at Markus awaiting his response

"CHIRON" She'd screech back, before pulling him behind the Poseidon cabin.
"Yeah so the battle arena kinda looks like Percy's face when he's sick-" she stopped to chuckle, "which is not good, and some goody-two shoes decided to tell Chiron that it was us, and he's like pissed.." She gulped and glanced around until her eyes landed on the lake, "How well can you swim?" She blinked slowly, Chiron can't swim right? If I just put an air bubble around Markus I'm sure we'll be safe in the lake until Chiron isn't mad at us any longer. Austin stared at Markus awaiting his response
Markus Weir
Markus frowned at the girl who was rapidly talking. He only really caught half of what she was saying because, he didn't really care about what Chiron had to say. Markus watched as Austin looked towards the lake then back at him, then he realized what she was saying. Markus doesn't know how to swim. "Uh.. No. I don't wanna get wet." He watched the girls eyes before looking away, gripping the hilts of his swords out of sheer nerves. He doesn't need anyone knowing that he can't swim, it'll just be another thing that's weird about him.

He shook his head before peering around the corner of the Poseidon cabin. His blue eyes widened in surprise when he saw Chiron strolling the camp almost casually but the look in the old mans eyes said "Run".

Markus Weir
Markus frowned at the girl who was rapidly talking. He only really caught half of what she was saying because, he didn't really care about what Chiron had to say. Markus watched as Austin looked towards the lake then back at him, then he realized what she was saying. Markus doesn't know how to swim. "Uh.. No. I don't wanna get wet." He watched the girls eyes before looking away, gripping the hilts of his swords out of sheer nerves. He doesn't need anyone knowing that he can't swim, it'll just be another thing that's weird about him.

He shook his head before peering around the corner of the Poseidon cabin. His blue eyes widened in surprise when he saw Chiron strolling the camp almost casually but the look in the old mans eyes said "Run".
Austin grabs his arm and breaks off running.
"Fine then I'll just cover you in a bubble thing- dammit he's got his bow with arrows run Run RUN!!!!" She sprinted off and stopped at the edge of the lake,
"Get in so I can form the bubble thing please" water lapped at her ankles, without having her get wet. Austin didn't exactly want to rush the Hades boy, but at this rate she'd end up having a really cool story about how she got an arrow lodged in her shoulder.

Last edited:
withwind.png

Keira grew slightly annoyed that Markus had seemingly ignored her. She waited for any kind of response but none came. Instead the Poseidon girl from earlier ran past them and screamed at Markus to run. A horselike creature that appeared to be Chiron appeared to be chasing her. She lifted an elegantly threaded eyebrow and a small smirk crossed her facial expression. "I suppose we will continue this conversation later. After all, it looks like the two of you are going to have your hands full. If you want to challenge an opponent more your pace then I'll be waiting. You know where to find me."

She gave a little wave and scampered away. She really didn't want to deal with an angry half-horse. She decided to take a walk along the trail leading to the creek. She supposed it would be a nice break away from the younger cabin goers. She strolled along the trail and came to a small meadow. In the middle was an old tree where she had previously used as target practice. She pulled her bow and arrow out and began to take aim. Only a moment later she heard the crack of a twig. She turned to look and noticed a boy traveling in her direction. He seemed to be jogging at an easy pace. "Aren't you from the Apollo cabin? Care for some target practice with me? I heard sons of Apollo were rather good with a bow?"

Tagged: DankWaffles DankWaffles Hope you don't mine me throwing you in?

Aradia smirked at Ani's question, "Me? Oh please." she blew a stray blonde lock away from her face before brushing it behind her ear, "If that was my doing, it'd be worse than that. If you want an example I can show you anytime." she added, the last part was barely a whisper.

The dining pavilion's plates and other items are magical. The cups and plates are never empty as it would just get magically occupied with a variety of food and non-alcoholic drinks. Aradia picked a bread and stuffed it in her mouth, she almost forgot that she was hungry. She waited for a moment if Ani has any plan to eat, Aradia's green eyes watched the said girl while finishing her bread.

"Hey, hey, I'm bored. Wanna cause a ruckus or something?"
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

You might've thought that David would be running with music, but you're sort of incorrect on that one. His wireless headphones had died, so no listening to music, however the sounds of the outdoors were quite satisfying as well. David jogged a couple of yards away from his cabin and could hear the water from the creek moving. Although, as he got closer, he could see and hear a girl calling out to him. As he got closer, he could clearly tell who the girl was...one of the children of Zeus. David never knew exactly the reason for why he hated anyone related to Zeus, but he did.

David put himself in his fake positive mood and stopped his jogging, breathing steadily and making eye contact with Keira.
"I wouldn't say that ALL sons of Apollo are good at archery. But what I lack in archery, I make up with swordsmanship." ,David said with a friendly smile.
---------------------------------
Interaction(s): squirrel101 squirrel101 (I don't mind at all;D)

View attachment 290143
Annabel was a bit taken back when a child of ares walked over. Confidently putting his boot on the bench opposite to her with a cocky look and held out his hand. Staring at him silently as he spoke her blank stare quickly turned into a cold glare as he asked if she wanted to go kill something. Taking it as a cruel and mean joke she snapped at him coldly. "What? Think that just because I'm a child of death I want to kill something?" She asked with a cold tone that only a woman could acheive. Her ice cold glare locked on his face as she stared him down in some anger. She couldn't help but observe the features of his face. He was an attractive guy, but his comment rather ticked her off.
Pacificus Pacificus

Alex suddenly had the feeling that he had stepped on a landmine upon realizing what he had said. Internally, he slapped himself for being so stupid. He frantically backtracked. "Th-that's not what I meant. I mean you look like a capable warrior." His confidence slowly returned. "Would you like to bask in the glory of armed combat with me?"

Alex suddenly had the feeling that he had stepped on a landmine upon realizing what he had said. Internally, he slapped himself for being so stupid. He frantically backtracked. "Th-that's not what I meant. I mean you look like a capable warrior." His confidence slowly returned. "Would you like to bask in the glory of armed combat with me?"
IMG_2250.PNG
Annabels cold stare lightened up at how he apologized. She felt bad now and looked around a little before replying in a shy sort of way. "I-I haven't fought that much." She said to him as she avoided looking at him mostly because she felt bad for snapping at him like that

Aradia smirked at Ani's question, "Me? Oh please." she blew a stray blonde lock away from her face before brushing it behind her ear, "If that was my doing, it'd be worse than that. If you want an example I can show you anytime." she added, the last part was barely a whisper.

The dining pavilion's plates and other items are magical. The cups and plates are never empty as it would just get magically occupied with a variety of food and non-alcoholic drinks. Aradia picked a bread and stuffed it in her mouth, she almost forgot that she was hungry. She waited for a moment if Ani has any plan to eat, Aradia's green eyes watched the said girl while finishing her bread.

"Hey, hey, I'm bored. Wanna cause a ruckus or something?"

Ani could help chuckle at Aradia's reply. "I was liked your mischievous smile." She found herself saying without really thinking and copied the act with her own brown locks. It took her a moment to realise what she did and looked away blushing a little."Never mind..." She said reaching out and grabbed a cup and took a sip from it trying to hide her blush. "Ruckus? Me? Oh you know me... I am not the one to cause a ruckus..Well that was that one.... In.. In any case wouldn't know what to do..."

Doutzen-Kroes-Face-40-hispotion.com_.png

Keira paused and then grinned. " My mistake. Well would you care for a small sparring match? I could use some excercise and some friendly competition if you're up to it." She set her quirrel and bow down on the soft grass and had her hand resting on the pommel of her sword. While she did her best to keep her skin moist with lotion her hands were those of a warrior. She had short nails despite having the Aphrodite girls paint them cyan with lighting bolts on her ring fingers. The skin on her hands had callused and were rough. She had small scars on her hands due to getting nicked with the sword a few times.

Despite the shape of her digits she flipped her hair behind her back and raised an eyebrow at the boy. "I'm Keira if you didn't already know. I didn't quite catch your name? I just vaguely remember you sitting with the Apollo table."

She was actually sureprised that he'd been here so long and that she hadn't actually gotten to know him. That was a shame. Maybe they could try to start a frienship now?

Interactions: DankWaffles DankWaffles (Sweet!)

Austin grabs his arm and breaks off running.
"Fine then I'll just cover you in a bubble thing- dammit he's got his bow with arrows run Run RUN!!!!" She sprinted off and stopped at the edge of the lake,
"Get in so I can form the bubble thing please" water lapped at her ankles, without having her get wet. Austin didn't exactly want to rush the Hades boy, but at this rate she'd end up having a really cool story about how she got an arrow lodged in her shoulder.
Markus Weir
Markus didn't follow her. He didn't want to. Markus knew that even going near the water would make him have a panic attack and no amount of bubbles is going to change that. He watched the girl as she ran off into the water then looked back Chiron. But then again, he didn't really feel like getting yelled at today, he could always save it for tomorrow. "Go hide on your own fish-breath." He muttered, slinking back around the other side of the Poseidon cabin, letting the shadows swallow his body before he completely disappeared.

(Sorry it took so long. Schools almost finished for this term but I have like 4+ assignments and exams. RIP me) Peach Tea Peach Tea

Last edited:
Markus Weir
Markus didn't follow her. He didn't want to. Markus knew that even going near the water would make him have a panic attack and no amount of bubbles is going to change that. He watched the girl as she ran off into the water then looked back Chiron. But then again, he didn't really feel like getting yelled at today, he could always save it for tomorrow. "Go hide on your own fish-breath." He muttered, slinking back around the other side of the Poseidon cabin, letting the shadows swallow his body before he completely disappeared.

(Sorry it took so long. Schools almost finished for this term but I have like 4+ assignments and exams. RIP me) Peach Tea Peach Tea
(lolololol RIP.. oh wait... I'm dealing with that XD )

Austin skidded to a halt when she noticed Markus walk away and frowned. "What...?" Before shrugging and diving into the water and swimming away. After a few while away from the shore, Austin bobbed her head up from the water, and stared at Chiron who was standing at the shore, seemingly staring at her with a dead pissed off stare. Suddenly she almost, almost wished that she had asked Markus to take her with him when he most likely went and shadow traveled. Austin continued to stare, and to her dismay, the horse-man got himself some sort of boat, and stared to row it out towards her. Letting out a high pitched squeak, Austin tried to swim away, only to get caught and tugged ashore.

A sparring match, eh? David was intrigued to hear that someone would want to spar with him, despite what happened last time he sparred. In David's defense though, that kid was talking "trash" about David's mother, and let's just say David didn't take it too easy. However, before he and Keira could even begin their match, he had to introduce himself.
Maintaining a friendly smile and positive attitude, David said, "My name's David.".
Playing niceties was a little too hard at some points, including now.
"Anyways, shall w-", David found himself interrupted by something out in the water, and by the looks of it, it was another camper. Without hesitation, David ripped the bow out of Keira's hand, grabbed an arrow, and took aim. David slowed his breathing, waiting for the interval between his heartbeats, and then......he released the bowstring and the arrow went flying towards the Chiron.
Peach Tea Peach Tea squirrel101 squirrel101

View attachment 290247
Annabels cold stare lightened up at how he apologized. She felt bad now and looked around a little before replying in a shy sort of way. "I-I haven't fought that much." She said to him as she avoided looking at him mostly because she felt bad for snapping at him like that

Alex was surprised. "Haven't fought much?" He laughed. "That just won't do. Every demigod must be ready for glorious battle! Meet me at the fork in the creek when you're done and I shall introduce you to one of my famous monster slaying expeditions." He leaned in closer. "Don't tell Chiron or Mr. D." He leaned back and let his moment spin him on his heel and he walked away. That went better than expected. He thought to himself.

Distracted by the arrow, Austin quickly dove away from Chiron and quickly got up and ran past, yelling a 'thanks!' To David and rounded a corner by the Poseidon cabin. Taking a deep breath she looked for a possible place to hide, when she looked at the layout of the area she nearly groaned. It was literally just a flat out area with a simple wooden bleacher table thing (what are those things called again...??) that seemed to have rather nice shadows to hide under. Crawling under there, Austin pulled a hood over her brightly colored hair and waited.

Markus Weir
Markus gasped as he landed in front of his cabin's door with a thud. The shadows that he had called upon swirled violently around him before dissipating with a weak wave of his hand. With his head spinning, Markus felt the familiar feeling of a slight pinch at the bridge of his nose. "Another nose bleed..." shaking his head, he sat down with his back against the door covering his nose with his hand. At this point, Markus knew it would be hopeless to stand. He just hoped that another camper didn't walk past. He'd had enough social interaction for one day.

Closing his eyes he let the blood drip out of his nose into his hand, not even having enough effort to lift his shirt to his nose so it wasn't as messy. Markus just wanted a nap.

Alex was surprised. "Haven't fought much?" He laughed. "That just won't do. Every demigod must be ready for glorious battle! Meet me at the fork in the creek when you're done and I shall introduce you to one of my famous monster slaying expeditions." He leaned in closer. "Don't tell Chiron or Mr. D." He leaned back and let his moment spin him on his heel and he walked away. That went better than expected. He thought to himself.
Samantha hesitated in the thought of going but figured it would be better for her social life if she did. Sighing softly as she finished her food she got up and went to her cabin, grabbing the black bow her father had given her and a quiver of black arrows she then left the house and made her way for the dork in the creek like the ares child had instructed her to do.

Aradia did say that she was used to Ani's tactics to get closer to her but what she just said took her off guard, "M-my smile? she almost choked on her food but she quickly grabbed the juice near her plate and drained it in just one gulp. She totally missed the way Ani copied her actions due to it. It was such a good thing that her company decided to change the topic and they ventured towards the fact that she wasn't much of a troublemaker unlike Aradia. "Not a problem. I, Aradia will educate you on this matter." she snapped her fingers and used the powers of her mist (which is to conjure weapon or things from thin air, a rare power from the line of Hecate) and a scroll popped out of thin air together with an ink pen. She started writing something down, "Alright. First of all, you'll need a target." her trademark of a smirk was back again.

Aradia stood up and grabbed Ani by the hand once more and ventured out the dining pavilion. She walked for a few minutes before she saw a man with blood dripping out of his nose, she groaned as she remembered the similar scene which happened to her earlier. "Watch and learn." she muttered before she once again snapped her fingers and called the power of the mist and conjured a white napkin with one side covered in glue. She approached the man, knelt beside him and slid her hood off, she tried her best to look innocent, "Excuse me, you look like you need this." she offered the napkin to him while flashing him her most innocent grin.

tumblr_mbz7naw84S1qk036co1_500.gif

《《Damien Tundra Lmore》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Camp Half-Blood Posiedon Cabin

Damien woke up with a slight groan, feeling the warm mist in the air as he let himself sit up. "Damn . . ." he muttered, feeling his head. "How long have I been out?" With nothing else to base his set in time off of, other than the slight reflection of light off of the mirror in the empty Cabin, he stood up, raking a hand through his hair.

The young Demi-God walked over to the bathroom, turning the sink knob and letting the water run. He lifted his hand, the water forming and twisting up as bubbles began to surround it, surrounding his body and cleaning him, and strangely immediately being dried afterwards.

Damien grabbed his chain pendant, wrapping it out his neck as he left the cabin. Wearing a simple t-shirt that wrapped tightly around his abdoman, and a pair of shorts. "Hello Camp-Half Blood." He muttered, a slight grin on his face.
(Open Interaction)

Aradia did say that she was used to Ani's tactics to get closer to her but what she just said took her off guard, "M-my smile? she almost choked on her food but she quickly grabbed the juice near her plate and drained it in just one gulp. She totally missed the way Ani copied her actions due to it. It was such a good thing that her company decided to change the topic and they ventured towards the fact that she wasn't much of a troublemaker unlike Aradia. "Not a problem. I, Aradia will educate you on this matter." she snapped her fingers and used the powers of her mist (which is to conjure weapon or things from thin air, a rare power from the line of Hecate) and a scroll popped out of thin air together with an ink pen. She started writing something down, "Alright. First of all, you'll need a target." her trademark of a smirk was back again.

Aradia stood up and grabbed Ani by the hand once more and ventured out the dining pavilion. She walked for a few minutes before she saw a man with blood dripping out of his nose, she groaned as she remembered the similar scene which happened to her earlier. "Watch and learn." she muttered before she once again snapped her fingers and called the power of the mist and conjured a white napkin with one side covered in glue. She approached the man, knelt beside him and slid her hood off, she tried her best to look innocent, "Excuse me, you look like you need this." she offered the napkin to him while flashing him her most innocent grin.

Markus Weir
Markus struggled to keep his eyes open as he listened to someone approche him. He looked up as his blue eyes seemed to darken with his attitude. "Get away from me." He growled towards the girl, grabbing his shirt and holding it to his nose as he stood up on wobbly legs. Markus couldn't stand to be around anyone right now. He really wasn't in the mood, and he knew this girl. She used to play tricks on the other campers all the time. She never actually helped someone. Shaking his head a little he tried, and failed, to open his cabin's door. Markus's face turned a deep red before he tried opening the door again, successfully this time, before he quickly went inside, shutting the door behind him. Not wanting to be near that girl anymore. Not wanting to be near anyone anymore.

tumblr_mbz7naw84S1qk036co1_500.gif

《《Damien Tundra Lmore》》
☆☆☆☆☆
Location - Camp Half-Blood Posiedon Cabin

Damien woke up with a slight groan, feeling the warm mist in the air as he let himself sit up. "Damn . . ." he muttered, feeling his head. "How long have I been out?" With nothing else to base his set in time off of, other than the slight reflection of light off of the mirror in the empty Cabin, he stood up, raking a hand through his hair.

The young Demi-God walked over to the bathroom, turning the sink knob and letting the water run. He lifted his hand, the water forming and twisting up as bubbles began to surround it, surrounding his body and cleaning him, and strangely immediately being dried afterwards.

Damien grabbed his chain pendant, wrapping it out his neck as he left the cabin. Wearing a simple t-shirt that wrapped tightly around his abdoman, and a pair of shorts. "Hello Camp-Half Blood." He muttered, a slight grin on his face.
(Open Interaction)

"Psst!!! Damian!" Austin hissed from under the table as she watched the older boy step out of the Poseidon cabin. She didn't necessarily want to bother him with her problems, but she was going to do it anyways. Her light blue eyes stared at him, as though expecting she could will his mind to stare at her. If she could only get Damian to distract Chiron while she ran off to find a better hiding spot, she'd be A-ok for another good 3 hours or so.
Black Jade Black Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back