• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Final Days

(Oh my gosh saaaaame!!! X3)
"Gonna give up?" She asked and rolled her shoulders and smirked, "or do you want more?" She gripped her scythe, her palms sweaty. Austin was rather surprised that she had lasted this far in their little duel.
"If you want, we can just call it a draw"
Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans

(Oh my gosh saaaaame!!! X3)
"Gonna give up?" She asked and rolled her shoulders and smirked, "or do you want more?" She gripped her scythe, her palms sweaty. Austin was rather surprised that she had lasted this far in their little duel.
"If you want, we can just call it a draw"
Markus Weir
"Ha.. funny.." Markus said a little louder for her, knowing what he was about to do would probably be a little harsher than what was needed but he wasn't in the mood for losing. Keeping an eye on her scythe, he quickly ran at the girl with surprising speed. Right as it seemed he was going to just run straight into her, he spun at the last second and ended up behind her, delivering a swift kick to the middle of her back, effectively making her stumble forward. He took a step back just incase, he didin't want to catch the sharp end of that scythe.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Markus Weir
"Ha.. funny.." Markus said a little louder for her, knowing what he was about to do would probably be a little harsher than what was needed but he wasn't in the mood for losing. Keeping an eye on her scythe, he quickly ran at the girl with surprising speed. Right as it seemed he was going to just run straight into her, he spun at the last second and ended up behind her, delivering a swift kick to the middle of her back, effectively making her stumble forward. He took a step back just incase, he didin't want to catch the sharp end of that scythe.

Peach Tea Peach Tea
Austin let out a surprised screech, as she feel forward, her scythe clattering to the ground. Groaning, she glanced up at the boy with a rather pissed off look.
"I see how it is." She growled and sat up, wiping spit from her mouth. "ATTACK!!!" she yelled, and several pegasus flew from the stables and surrounded the child of Hades in a flurry of feathers and horse hair. The sound of Austin's sword scraping across the ground sounded in several different directions, before Austin leaped at him and pinned him to the ground with her sword stabbed into the ground next to Markus's cheek, giving him a small scar.
"I'm not going to give up that easily."

Austin let out a surprised screech, as she feel forward, her scythe clattering to the ground. Groaning, she glanced up at the boy with a rather pissed off look.
"I see how it is." She growled and sat up, wiping spit from her mouth. "ATTACK!!!" she yelled, and several pegasus flew from the stables and surrounded the child of Hades in a flurry of feathers and horse hair. The sound of Austin's sword scraping across the ground sounded in several different directions, before Austin leaped at him and pinned him to the ground with her sword stabbed into the ground next to Markus's cheek, giving him a small scar.
"I'm not going to give up that easily."
Markus Weir
Markus's eyes widened in surprise as he stumbled backwards before being completely knocked over by the daughter of Poseidon. Grunting, he blinked a few times before he looked around. Realizing what the girl had done, he saw maybe five pegasus surrounding them. He looked back up at Austin as he felt a slight sting in his cheek. "Rude.." He grinned wickedly as he rose up quickly and knocked his forehead against hers. He quickly shoved the girl off him afterwards and rolled away before jumping back to his feet. No point on worrying about playing dirty now. His grin slowly turned into a scowl as he bounced on his toes before springing into action.

He wasn't going to let this girl win. Not after that.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Austin let out a loud battle cry, and charged at Markus too. She knew he was going to play dirty, and it was only fair if she did too. While he had been distracted, Austin had been able to recover both her sword and Scythe.
"Bring it Corpse Breath!" She shouted again, and slashed her sword. She had never had this much fun in a duel before. For a swift moment, Austin's hair flew in front of her face slightly blinding her which caused her to have to take a step back and swipe the hair from her face.

Markus Weir
Markus smiled slightly to himself as he swiftly parried her sword with one of his own. He took the opportunity to get closer to her as she tried to remove the hair from her face. Markus attacked. Using one sword he locked the girls scythe in an awkward position for her to hold before swiftly slashing the girls thigh with his other sword. He was done playing around. His usually bright blue eyes darkened as he was getting serious about this duel.
Peach Tea Peach Tea

Austin felt a sting in her thigh, and her eyes grew a darker shade of blue with a hint of sea green in them as she glared at Markus angrily. She dropped her Scythe, and side stepped, bringing her sword to her side.
"I'm not going to lose to you again!" she cried angrily and continued to slash at him, feeling a strange small tug at her gut. The stinging in her thigh seemed to hurt more then she wanted, and Austin gritted her teeth, putting most of her weight on her other leg, still refusing to give up.
Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans (I swear they're gonna kill each other before the rp plot really starts XD)

Markus Weir
Markus chuckled darkly at her antics while starting to parry and block her advances, only a few managing to get through his defences. The gashes from her sword stung, but not enough to make him lose his concentration. "You've gotten better little fish." He muttered as he drew in short breaths, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He studied her stance, watched her swinging patterns. "Ah..." He grinned as he ducked underneath the blade of her sword, hearing the swoosh of the air as it went over his head. "Much better.." Standing up straight his posture changed, the shadows behind him seeming to grow and dance around the boy as if there was a wild wind blowing through the camp.

Markus once again, stepped into the girl and swiftly brought his knee up into her stomach before crouching down and knocking her legs out from underneath her.
tumblr_n8e4hrMa891r8v4dpo1_1280.jpg

Peach Tea Peach Tea
(Hopefully not lol)

Markus Weir
Markus chuckled darkly at her antics while starting to parry and block her advances, only a few managing to get through his defences. The gashes from her sword stung, but not enough to make him lose his concentration. "You've gotten better little fish." He muttered as he drew in short breaths, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He studied her stance, watched her swinging patterns. "Ah..." He grinned as he ducked underneath the blade of her sword, hearing the swoosh of the air as it went over his head. "Much better.." Standing up straight his posture changed, the shadows behind him seeming to grow and dance around the boy as if there was a wild wind blowing through the camp.

Markus once again, stepped into the girl and swiftly brought his knee up into her stomach before crouching down and knocking her legs out from underneath her.
tumblr_n8e4hrMa891r8v4dpo1_1280.jpg

Peach Tea Peach Tea
(Hopefully not lol)
Austin groaned staring up at Markus. "Let's call it a draw" She'd mumble sitting up and rubbing her head.
"I'm hungry and I can't fight that well when I have an empty stomach" She grabbed her scythe and sword and turned them back to their charms before she stood up and looked over at Markus, a grin on her face.
"Well.. see you at breakfast or lunch" she waved and slowly walked off, wiping dirt off her face.

Austin groaned staring up at Markus. "Let's call it a draw" She'd mumble sitting up and rubbing her head.
"I'm hungry and I can't fight that well when I have an empty stomach" She grabbed her scythe and sword and turned them back to their charms before she stood up and looked over at Markus, a grin on her face.
"Well.. see you at breakfast or lunch" she waved and slowly walked off, wiping dirt off her face.
Markus Weir
Markus huffed to himself before taking a deep breath to calm himself down. Shaking his head he watched the daughter of Poseidon leave, slightly limping on her way. He didn't feel any remorse. To be completely honest, Markus wasn't feeling much at all after that duel. Lifting his hand, he lightly touched his cheek to see if the cut the girl had given him was still bleeding. It wasn't. "Boring..." Markus looked around the arena before walking out of the building, going back to his cabin, trying to get there before anyone else pulled him into doing something he didn't feel like doing.

He needed a nap.

((I need a nap omg)) Peach Tea Peach Tea

a852fbea4ee0296caab59bc5cf8d6baa.jpg
Aradia stared Ani complimented her, it has already been a year yet the other female still wants to get on her good side so she was kind of used to all her tactics. She's aware that Ani just wants to help her or be her friend around the camp yet her actions couldn't help but annoy Aradia. She glared when the other Cretan girl touched her nose and said something about it bleeding. "What blood?" she roughly removed the other's hand on her face. Aradia put her own hand towards her face and rubbed the spot underneath her nose and felt a liquidy substance- it was blood. She frowned but her attention was once again caught by the boulder of a man (for her) whom she ran into when he suggested that she looks at where she's going and then quickly ask if she's okay.

"I'm fine, thank you very much." she groaned as she continued wiping the blood using the back of her hands, "It's not like my nose is bleeding or anything." she made a sarcastic remark. Although she was aware that she was the one who caused all of this, she couldn't help but still make a witty comeback. She also noticed that people were starting to stare at the three of them so she figured that she had to flee or the campers whom she pranked might grab the opportunity to join in and they might all team up on her. "Look, I forgive you for this." she pointed at her reddish nose while smugly making it look like it was the man's fault instead, "-since I'm kind and forgiving and I believe all people deserve second chances. Now if you'll excuse me- us." she grabbed Ani's hands on the last second before dragging her away.

Aradia will certainly remember the man's face but for now, she has some business with Ani. She continued dragging the other girl towards an unoccupied table in the hall, "Please take a seat." she gestured towards the chair before sitting on the chair across it herself.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Pacificus Pacificus

Ani was a little hurt when Aradia pushed away her hand. Could i do anything right?" She thought to herself, one thought that kept floating in her mind usually long as she looked down. She hard Aradia forgiving anyone and raised her head a little confused. "Weren't you the one who..." She went to say before suddenly she was grabbed by Aradia and dragged towards the mess hall. The surprised means she almost tripped when she was pulled stumbling a little before regaining her footing.

She took the seat where offered. "What is going on? Big one that other one. How didnt you see him coming? Smell like Ares lot. Dont like them, jocks i think is the word for them. All about hurting and killing l. Dionysus' lot them are like... Nothing like a good party... Havent had one in a while. Remember the one last year, when some were able to snatch some of dionysus' wine... Why are you jeans cut show high? Those pockets sticking out your legs is just strange. Than again i am not one for fashion. Really need to get new wardrobe..." She would continue like this until stopped.

withwind.png

Keira had been enjoying watching the mock battle between the girl from Poseidon and the boy from Hades. It had been a good fight. The boy was much more experienced but she'd enjoyed how he had actually tried to teach the girl from Poseidon. What were their names again? Markus was the boy. He was a few years younger than her. She remembered him vaguely. Mostly because the kids from Hades cabin kept to themselves. The girl? Austin! That was it. She had a lot of potential. The whole fight was quite entertaining.

Keira was currently in a tree nearby watching the shenanigans in the arena. When Markus beelined towards his cabin it went directly under her tree. She used this chance to make herself known. She jumped lightly off the branch she'd been perched on and landed with a light thud on the earthy ground. "Hey there! That fight was pretty awesome. I had the best seat in the house," she joked. "Care to go a round with me sometime? There aren't many here who can keep up with a child of the big three."

Godly Parent: Zeus

Note: Sorry it took so long. I didn't realize it started. Using my phone for posts so my responses will be delayed.

. D O V E . D O V E

His eyes narrowed at the girls words. He wasn't sure if she being was comedically sarcastic or if she really was pinning her mistake on him. Either way, his blood began to boil and he gritted his teeth. He was about to give it to her but she quickly vacated the area and pulled her friend with her. Alex would remember their faces. If he saw either of them at the game of CTF on Friday they were going to feel pain.

After they left he simmered down a little and egressed to the Ares table where a number of his siblings were rambunctiously eating. They're antics caused the table to constantly shake from being hit. He himself calmly enjoyed some toast and eggs while reading a book that was recommended to him, 101 Ways to Crucify You're Enemies.

withwind.png

Keira had been enjoying watching the mock battle between the girl from Poseidon and the boy from Hades. It had been a good fight. The boy was much more experienced but she'd enjoyed how he had actually tried to teach the girl from Poseidon. What were their names again? Markus was the boy. He was a few years younger than her. She remembered him vaguely. Mostly because the kids from Hades cabin kept to themselves. The girl? Austin! That was it. She had a lot of potential. The whole fight was quite entertaining.

Keira was currently in a tree nearby watching the shenanigans in the arena. When Markus beelined towards his cabin it went directly under her tree. She used this chance to make herself known. She jumped lightly off the branch she'd been perched on and landed with a light thud on the earthy ground. "Hey there! That fight was pretty awesome. I had the best seat in the house," she joked. "Care to go a round with me sometime? There aren't many here who can keep up with a child of the big three."

Godly Parent: Zeus

Note: Sorry it took so long. I didn't realize it started. Using my phone for posts so my responses will be delayed.
Markus Weir
Markus was just about to reach the steps that lead to his cabin when he heard a soft thud behind him. Rolling his eyes, he turned to face the sound, only to find it was another damn camper. He watched her quietly with his ocean blue eyes before realizing who she was. A child of Zeus. Internally he scowled but externally his face was void of any emotion. Markus had nothing against children of Zeus. After all, it's not like they told him to put his dick in everything that moved. He let out a quiet chuckle at his thoughts before realizing that the girl had finally finished talking. It was at this point when he realized that he hadn't even listened to her first sentence...

proxy.php
Aradia tapped on the table lightly as she listened to Ani's continuous speech, it seemed never-ending and she jumps from one topic to another. That was something she'd always notice about the other girl, she's really talkative and things would just randomly catch her attention. Aradia let her hood down, revealing her rich dirty-blonde hair and sharp green eyes, "I didn't really want anyone's attention because of reasons you already know so I put my hoodie on and it kind of obscured my vision." she explained why she missed the man earlier.

The blonde looked at the pockets sticking out of her jeans which Ani mentioned. She flushed a bit before letting a small cough, "I just use whatever clothes I find." she reasoned. Although she did spend a good 10-minute to find the specific jeans. "Uh, does it really suck?" she fidgeted a little. She low-key forgot about her main goal dragging Ani all the way here.

Ani gave a disappointed look at Aradia. "Told you not to do it. You pranks may be good for a laugh but if you have to hide that pretty face of yours to get by..." She began her tone soft and gently but there was a hard stair in her eyes. Aradia may be a year older than Aria, but Aria had been the bigger sister since they met helping her during her first year here. "Who did you anger now? On of the big three kids? The teachers... Ares?" She asked.

She sighed when she noted the look she got from Aradia about the jeans comment. " Short jeans are nice. Like the show of a little thigh, just never liked the scruffy jean look. Strange you like to keep hidden and yet dress to catch the eye."

Austin sighed and walked to the mess hall, wiping dirt from her face. She ignored all the strange looks from all the other campers as she sat down at the Poseidon table and waited for her food. Austin glanced around the mess hall to see if anyone was still staring at her, and if she did notice anyone staring she'd growl to herself and look away, fingering her necklace.

Aradia flashed a playful grin upon the mention of her pranks, "Don't ask me who, ask me how many. The answer is probably half of the camp's population." she shrugged a little bit before slouching back to her chair. "As long as they don't see my face then I'm probably hidden enough." she reasoned back. Really, she felt like Ani was the older one of the two of them and she doesn't really mind it. Although she may be annoying from time to time deep inside Aradia she actually appreciates it, although she'd never confess that to Ani. That's too sappy for her taste.

"Anyways," she tried to shrug the other topics away as a familiar glint of mischief gleamed in her eyes, "You work at the medical cabin or something right?" she added. She made small side glances before she got up her position and neared Ani's face, she cautiously whispered something, "Are there any dead things there? It could be literally anything dead or maybe some old skeleton bones."

Ani could not help smirk as well seeing Aradia playful grin on her face and the thought of the pranks Aradia tends to do. She reddened a little when she realised she was smiling as she knew her role was not to enjoy that sort of thing. Maybe that was the reason she like Aradia so much, there was sense of freedom and lack of care of consequence Ani never had and still trying emulate.

Her thought went to her step father and her time with him. Than trying to persuade her sister at night not to come and not risk getting their father angry. Then she thought of the chocolates her sister would sneak to her. than wondered why candy was smaller these days. Her mind again jumped topics again and she was lost in her thought, barely registration the question Aradia had asked her.

Aradia sat back down on her seat with arms crossed and cheeks puffed. She almost seemed like a child who didn't get her turn to choose a channel of the television. Ani's lack of reaction or whatsoever displeased her. "Were you even listening?" she huffed towards Ani who seemed to have her head on the cloud. If it was her, she's probably thinking about something again, maybe another one of her memory orbs was activated and she plainly decided that it was more interesting than whatever the blonde could ever offer.

Nonetheless, Aradia isn't one to give up. She tap the other one's hand in order to get her attention back to her, "Ani, come on, it would be fun." she persuaded.

Aria snapped out of her thought. "Huh?"She muttered before her brain caught up to what was said and that Aradia was waiting for an answer. She inwardly cursed herself for blanking out on Arabia and frowned at her request. She had collected some remains of old mythical creatures from the war previously for study but she doubted it would be wise to be given to Aradia. "I... I don't think I have no. Boy I can use something to eat I have been going on a piece of toast since the cracks of dawn. Thowe packs of ambrosia were looking good to me."

Next thing Austin knew, she had a very angry Chiron staring at her from across the mess hall. Gulping she slowly got up and muttered,
"Suddenly food doesn't sound all that good" And she ran from the mess hall towards the Hades Cabin.
"MARKUS RUN, ANGRY MAN-HORSE COMING FOR US" She'd screech, and continue running, leaving him in the dust. At this rath it would be either Markus or her and she was definitely not ready to be trampled by an angry Chiron. (sorry this is short)

Aradia was about to continue persuading Ani when suddenly, a girl screamed and she saw a half-horse (which she figured is a Chiron) chasing the poor girl. She stared for a good minute at the direction the chase was headed to but she later on let out a chuckle, "Now that's fun." she gestured towards the incident. Perhaps if she somehow convinced the girl in front of her to spare her some things necessary for her spells, she could use it to create a chase too.
"Wanna help them or should we just ignore it?" she grinned, she figured that Ani would love to help people in need. Either way Ani chooses, things could still be fun.

Ani turned to the direction Aradia was pointing at just catching the view of a centaur chasing one of the female campers. "That's strange. That can be Charon? Could it? No cant be he doesn't do such things. Than what other centaurs are out there. What ever happened to monsters for that matters? I would love to..." She began again her torrent of speech before Aradia suggested to help." Huh? Oh... I guess... At least see what is going on..." She said still looking confused before turning to Aradia suspiciously. "This is not your doing? Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back