• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson rp

Not yet. I'm planning on making one soon.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Yay. Would you like to do a 1x1?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Teacher or mentors, possibly, but parents, unlikely. The older gods, yup, possible, but titans, no. Titans have a different physiology compared to humans, and, unlike the gods, they can't shrink themselves to a human size. 
Oh and @Sukiyaki, if you meant, Chronos, he's a god. Remember the confusion @TurtleGod?

Mm, that makes sense.

I thought the ones before the titans were just "deities", not gods.

Chronos is a SUUPER awesome god of time. The confusion was major...

He is? O.o Wait...... then what was that chopped up fiery thing in the creepy box in the 1st book? OoO

Does that mean she can exist!!!<3:five:o:five:

The ones before the titans were the primordial gods, too big and powerful they didn't have a humanoid form. 
Nope, you're talking about Cronus, the King of Titans. We're talking about Chronos, the god of time.

-.- I always get them mixed up. I blame listening to audio books. Buttt that rocks!! I can make a time kid

xD !!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I'm overflowing with sparkles!!!!!!!!​

Sukiyaki said:

-.- I always get them mixed up. I blame listening to audio books. Buttt that rocks!! I can make a time kid

xD !!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I'm overflowing with sparkles!!!!!!!!​
I'm excited for your excitement.

*Unenthusiastic yay*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back