• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson rp

Although I am currently apart of the aforementioned Camp Half Blood Redefined rp I am rearing to go since all the reps I'm in are getting slow and it's KILLING me, I'm patient if it like one or maybe even two but all?! Gahhhh. Anyways, if you'll have me I'd gladly give you a son of Poseidon (If the spots aren't taken) Or if it they are I'll gladly make another character ter.

I really don't mind, but my character is going to be a Son of Hades raised in the Underworld as well as Thanatos's Assistant.

How old?

Also guys, please remember to watch the OOC. I like to have an active OOC in my RPs, personal prefrence and all.

Honestly if you want Crimson, they could have met each other in passing -shrugs-

What's it called?

@Nico

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I 'm confused. If this is the recruitment thread for @Dolphan of Lyfe Percy Jackson RP, then why is the thread @Nico posted is for the other Camp Half Blood rp, Rise of the Titans? Did you two merge it or is it just a misunderstanding?

Misunderstanding. I wanted Ouranos to rise and Tartarus possibly.

I am a dolphin.

Wait, I didn't do much research on Ouranus. I'm thinking he'll have Anemoi and anything air related that are evil.

I am a dolphin.

Hmm, maybe he could have the cyclopses and titans, since they were his children. Wait, is. Ouranus going to be a good guy, or are they equally evil? Because Cronus is exactly like Ouranus, even their deaths are similar.

I don't know. Ouranos is originally evil, so he'll be that.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back