• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson rp

He reformed in almost the same way as Cronus. Except that this guy took a bit longer. I would make it where Tartarus has a true form, but that seems too farfetched and as my teacher would call it, a "cliche."

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Tartarus. The pit that holds the most fucking powerful monsters that could kick all ass with a swipe of a finger. If he could have a body, I would run.

I am a dolphin.

Actually, he does have a body. It's in the House of Hades and believe me, you can't run if you face him. He will drain all hope from you, just as the pit pulls you into oblivion.

Oh fuck. So maybe that would be a good idea. He's like my sick twisted mind.

I am a dolphin.

Yup, he's so awesome. His face is just a huge black whirlpool, swallowing everything. Maybe since Ouranus lives again, maybe he and Tartarus will have a war with each other.

Oh yes. Such a great idea my friend.

I am a dolphin.

Ooh, hello my dear old Jolly Sukiyaki. And yes, Crimson is right. Titan's were also defeated and I would think it would take an eon or so for them to come out.

I am a dolphin.

@Nico, would you actually create it? I'm busy right now, and probably couldn't get it up until tomorrow morning.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back